It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fossils of hideous bovine-like animal that predated the dinosaurs is discovered

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by snarky412

I would eat it. Cross between a cow and a reptile
Only question is do you grill it or batter and deep fry it?
Mmmmmmm....getting hungry just thinking about it.

Everything tastes better deep fried!

Interesting looking beast though, looks enough like a cow that I would try it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by snarky412

I would eat it. Cross between a cow and a reptile
Only question is do you grill it or batter and deep fry it?
Mmmmmmm....getting hungry just thinking about it.

GMO free too....and low in calories.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't think it's hideous! It's kind of cute in a way. I'm not seeing "bovine", though. My favorite dinosaur is the protoceratops, which is cute in the same way....it's an herbivore, "small", and well...cute.

And that "dog"....would be mine in a heartbeat if it was friendly. It's cute in the same way.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Looking at the picture you posted of the protoceratops, don't you think the front legs should have more muscle mass to support it's weight? Given the rear legs are longer it's centre of gravity would be further forward don't you think?

Very interesting OP however, makes you wonder if they would consider attempting to bring these things back to life with cloning technology even just to see if they were right about how it looked (I don't know enough about cloning methods to say whether it would be possible or not, just putting it out there)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I feel like all those bumps where some sort of hydration mechanism.. you know how a camel has humps on its back

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
Interesting,s+f.Aaww its not hideous,just a bit ..warty.My daughter said it reminds her of a frog in a way,the face.Looks like it could have been one of the "gentle giant" type planteaters.Velociraptors are the dino's that give me the heebie-jeebies.

That's funny because I thought it actually looked a little like a "Horny Toad" Agamid, and I wouldn't call it hideous. I think it is Endearing!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join