It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROTEST: Suppress Opression

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
DAY 52: 11:55 am till 3:05 pm

There have been a couple “good luck” thrown my way in the last couple days which means things have changed.

I was interviewed by Lester Alfonso and Angel Hamilton today of mediaartspeterborough.org.

Three more official days till I end the street aspect of the protest. I may throw in an encore or two if I’m not too preoccupied.

mynewssource
edit on 17-8-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh crap my bad...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
DAY 55: 12:00am till 4:55pm

My plans may have changed with Harper’s announcement with Parliament. Technically I do not need to stop the street protest aspect but want to take more Time to Zen for a bit. Maybe go see the kids at the Day care center I did placement at, if I’m allowed with the recent stance I have taken on certain topics.

With the support of late I feel the need and am compelled to have those who are yet to be informed to take this opportunity to do so even more. (Those in the middle along with those not sure what to do. [+/-], change sides?) Even though two CHEX Newswatch vehicles were parked across the street today, on opposite sides of the road.

Nothing will happen you do not let happen. Inherently problems become truths, generation to generation, when there is refusal to re-solve the issue. That is why education is the key to a successful Life because of the power in which it, possess.

There is certain problem that exist inside my life outside of trying to educate people but incorporates it as it may enhance the available options one could have in my shoes, an integral part of a potential shared future. In order to fully let go of the problem which has yet to solve itself, it has become incumbent that those involved must be let go of too. Requiring a leave of absence with predominate figures that once held such stature in my day to day life.

There is no regret in my life in this very moment my past has brought me to. Everything happens for a reason, you are required to figure the purpose. Just look at the power of perception in today’s world in turning a positive into a negative.

There is no shame in admitting defeat, knowing when to give up.
mynewssource

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
DAY 55: 12:00am till 4:55pm

My plans may have changed with Harper’s announcement with Parliament. Technically I do not need to stop the street protest aspect but want to take more Time to Zen for a bit. Maybe go see the kids at the Day care center I did placement at, if I’m allowed with the recent stance I have taken on certain topics.

With the support of late I feel the need and am compelled to have those who are yet to be informed to take this opportunity to do so even more. (Those in the middle along with those not sure what to do. [+/-], change sides?) Even though two CHEX Newswatch vehicles were parked across the street today, on opposite sides of the road.

Nothing will happen you do not let happen. Inherently problems become truths, generation to generation, when there is refusal to re-solve the issue. That is why education is the key to a successful Life because of the power in which it, possess.

There is certain problem that exist inside my life outside of trying to educate people but incorporates it as it may enhance the available options one could have in my shoes, an integral part of a potential shared future. In order to fully let go of the problem which has yet to solve itself, it has become incumbent that those involved must be let go of too. Requiring a leave of absence with predominate figures that once held such stature in my day to day life.

There is no regret in my life in this very moment my past has brought me to. Everything happens for a reason, you are required to figure the purpose. Just look at the power of perception in today’s world in turning a positive into a negative.

There is no shame in admitting defeat, knowing when to give up.
mynewssource

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join