It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROTEST: Suppress Opression

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Day 10: 11:45 am till 5:10 pm

Another great day. The rain held off.

Had conversations with lots of new people and another police officer who was interested and supportive in raising awareness of corruption in GOVT.

I had a heckler the other day who said my sign does not make sense. I know him because he works at Sir Sandford Fleming college in the IT department I believe. I always see him in the library, 6'1 230 lbs ( not muscle) black hair glasses, beard drove by again today and gave me a thumbs down.

But here is the kicker. My cousin emailed me last night who is attending summer classes at the same school. She said lots of people there are talking about what I am doing and she stepped up and said we are related so she will find out. That was last night.

So the possibility of this heckler finding out what I am doing because he works at the college where lots of people are talking about this, is pretty good. One can then presume he was informed and decided once again to voice his opinion. I'm glad I know where he stands. By all means do not save yourself or others in the process.

Weather permitting see you down on the cornerr

kruzfm

Oh good news(sarcasm). Peterborough unemployment rate jumped 1.2 percent last month putting us ahead of St. Johns as the 32 metropolis in Canada with the highest unemployment rate. However Canada as a whole is still at 7.1 percent.

edit on 5-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: update

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
today is the first day since this began that I have an uneasy (nauseating) feeling about today. The weather is beautiful So I will protect myself from the heat as much as possible but something feels off about today, Im not sure what, nothing was done out of the ordinary last night, had a weird dream which could be associated with the perception of today but we will see

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Day 11: 12:10p till 4:00pm

It was another beautiful day outside.

I had a moment where I started getting chest pains and roughly 10-15 seconds later when oncoming traffic was passing I happened to notice three New York licence plates to yellow one white. Odd and peculiar and not entirely sure if there is a correlation but the observation was taken while I was experiencing this pain in my chest(chakra)

More conversations with new people today and I am making an impact. A young lady happened to stop and informed me that in her circle( family friends co-workers[ she works for the city]) this has been the topic of discussion. Which is great. Really great.

Im not sick of hearing get a job yet because this, what I am doing, is my job.

When confronted with something you do not know, you are given two choices.

Educated yourself, regardless of the validity of the information OR embrace ignorance and ignore the information presented.

That old school mentality that having a job will solve your problems is exactly why the world is so fluffed up today. I am working towards a career that fulfills my desire in life. In the mean TIme I will try to educate those who are truly ignorant of the world we ALL live in.
edit on 6-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I am glad your getting some responses from the college, wait til they get out of college and the bubble bursts about the real world and how hard it really is to find a good job. I currently live in Algeria and am very lucky to have a supportive family here, though I long for Canada, and today I spent the day looking at employment, and unless I want to be a welder, pipefitter, nurse, restaurant server or a mechanical engineer, I am pretty much screwed. I was one of those young college students who graduated from university with a degree in international studies and thought the world was my oyster until I realized there was thousands of applicants per one position. So now I am just doing what makes me happy, I'm an artist, a humanitarian, and a spirit wondering where I fit in with a world I barely recognize anymore. The bubble has certainly bursted and again, its good to see someone cares.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
I am glad your getting some responses from the college, wait til they get out of college and the bubble bursts about the real world and how hard it really is to find a good job. I currently live in Algeria and am very lucky to have a supportive family here, though I long for Canada, and today I spent the day looking at employment, and unless I want to be a welder, pipefitter, nurse, restaurant server or a mechanical engineer, I am pretty much screwed. I was one of those young college students who graduated from university with a degree in international studies and thought the world was my oyster until I realized there was thousands of applicants per one position. So now I am just doing what makes me happy, I'm an artist, a humanitarian, and a spirit wondering where I fit in with a world I barely recognize anymore. The bubble has certainly bursted and again, its good to see someone cares.

I believe and have witnessed that a lot of people care but are ignorant in what they can do about it.

They have the " but I'm only one man" mentality. what they fail to realize is everyone has that mentality but what separates boyz from men is fortitude to do something about it.

My dream job is to be a stay at home dad and I am currently enrolled in college for the second time after almost ten years from my first year at college to work with children as I am enrolled in Early Childhood development.

Still have yet to find that sugar momma.

I never thought I would go back and I am thrilled I did however I also am apart of this world and the path of destruction we have embarked on will only leads us down a path where I will not be able to see my babies raised to become adults and have children of their own.

In order for me realize my dream of being a parent, I must strive to educate to rest of the world, with the help of those who firmly believe as I do, that there are those out there who wish nothing but harm and destruction on mankind. This needs to be recognised and stopped before the fat lady signs.

That's is why my protest is somewhat of a party.

Lets celebrate the fact that we have the power to change the world for the better. Let us embrace that power and use it for LOVE. For the world is lacking compassion and empathy. The world needs a hug, the world need Love.

The power of a smile can light up the darkest of days of anyone who is living through one.

Although I do not subscribe to the "eye for an eye" I do believe you must be the change you want to see in this world. Regardless of the minute flaws or faults we all have and are a necessity for LOVE in another human, like humans the world is not perfect but we can make it the best it can be like each individual. I'm just doing my part and it is up to each individual to asses their life and the desire the need to fulfill their dreams in order for the procreation of mankind to prosper.

You can either use HATE or LOVE for such and in todays world, there is way too much hate, so lets be the LOVE, lets be the change, the world desperately needs to survive for all MAN of any KIND.

edit on 6-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am in complete agreement with you. Love is the only path to true enlightenment. I am living in a culture of 99% Muslims, and I am a westerner and I love them for all their differences and similarities. This hatred for each other has been carefully cultivated by governments through societal discourse, disintegration of families, out of control boundaries of liberty to the point where so many just don't know what's right or wrong anymore. Love and letting go of ego is the only path to peace. I hope you find your sugar momma, don't give up eh? LOL.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

I haven't quit yet. hahaha

It is a shame we do not love, respect, nurture, and accept each other for our unique individuality as if we all have the same destiny and or dreams.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
latimes.com

Both pro-Morsi Islamists and the anti-Morsi Rebel group accuse the U.S.(OBAMA) of supporting the other and allege elaborate conspiracies against Egypt.

The world is catching on...
edit on 7-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: because I said so....hhahahah

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Day 12:

I am exhausted so I will be taking a day off to recharge my batteries. weather is kind of muggy, overcast, and the sun is fighting to break through but I'm going take a day for myself today and be back tomorrow

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
DAY 13: 11:55am till 5:00 pm

I was a little discouraged today about going out and for the first ten minutes was debating how long I am going to continue with this protest. What my expectations are from it and those thoughts all wen t away after the first honk.

It was another great day. The honking is less prevalent but the responses are still the same.

To the old an with white hair who drives a ford model truck, silver with license plat number AC 80291, thank you for giving me the finger but you should try and take care of the hate that fills your heart.

I did see an old friend I have not seen in awhile which as nice.

Lots of conversations with new people who are intrigued by what I am doing. I had a passer by who put the idea in my head about facebook and a conversation with a young lady you suggested the same. I mulled over the idea in how I will do it so when it is completed it will post a link here.

Thank you to those who supplied refreshments today.

Still not tired of hearing get a job because I'm working for those who support me, although it is irritating when it comes from ignorant minds. Like little kids driving daddy's truck.

See you tomorrow

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Actual the mask law is an infringement of rights, and they are but servants, I keep saying, pimply faced mcdonalds workers, easily replaced and vastly overpaid, but I don't stand under them or any thing they try to fob off as illegal laws, nor under anyone else's opinion, for their opinions hold sway only over their own belly buttons, not over mine. Everyone has the right under common law, to expect me to no steal, harm or embezzle/fraud them with contracts. But that is where there control of me ends and the rest is but opinion and subjective.

Good for someone to stand up, however, there is a way of doing something that doesnt take hits. I don't believe in martyrs. People need to join in and so you need some numbers, but I'm not trying to discourage you either.

Forming a community group with radio talk show and having it all run by the special groups, ie students, natives, sports, local artists, and encouraging people to really research things, and have issues brought up, would be one way of bringing hidden fascism to its knees.
edit on 8-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
My facebook page will be linked to my own personal page I had to create. For the Time being it will be under Christopher James. I tried My full name but it said I had to use my real name so as that is how it stands as of now, I put in a request to have my full govt name so it ay be changed tomorrow to Christopher James Bulger.

There should be a link to the event Protest: Suppress Oppression.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

More than half of those surveyed believe corruption has worsened in the last two years

In the last year, 27% of respondents say they have paid a bribe when accessing public services and institutions

Nearly 9 out of 10 people surveyed said they would act against corruption

2/3 of those who were asked to pay a bribe say they had refused
I
n 51 countries around the world political parties are seen as the most corrupt institution

BBC

Corruption getting worse, says poll

Rather than make a thread on this which someone else will hopefully will those who are following this thread will understand the correlation.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
DAY 14: 1150am till 3:00 pm

Good day once again. The traffic was a little livelier or more vocal it seemed . I had to cut it short for an appointment which looks like I will have to do the same tomorrow,

Thank you to all those who stopped and talked.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Day 15: 1:45 pm till 4:55 pm
A short day however this post will be long because it was a great day.
The weather was beautiful once again.

So here is the story. A maroon ford truck drove by that I recognized it belonged to the same person I was initiated with, together , on the same night to Freemasonry. I forget his name but he has his own masonry/landscaping company, plays water polo, a volunteer firefighter, and is a Shriner too.

I say this because if you follow the thread, you will find out that on Canada Day, I was publicly humiliated by my sponsor who is a Shriner, former president and this persons sponsor as well.

I implore you to look at the thread as there is more to that story.
So this truck drove by and as it passed even though the windows are tinted I remembered who it was so I pointed at the truck when it was past me. Say twenty minutes later, he passed again, to which I took off my hat and waved it in the air. Just so he knew I knew it was him. About ten minutes later I noticed the truck again, this time stopped on Mcdonnel road intersection instead of driving down Water st. I laughed out loud when I saw this truck and shock my head. I believe this discouraged him and insulted him because when he passed this time he had that cool guy lean on and you could see and sense the tension, unless I am projecting but I found the whole thing humorous.

I ended up see the truck twice more because of a fire call that he must of attended.

I received a manila envelope with “Mr. Suppress Oppression on the front. Inside was a collection of gospels but the cover said this:

IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN AND HAVE CREDIBILITY WHILE YOU ARE DOING IT, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ALL-ENCOMPASSING ALTERNATIVE OR BETTER STILL, THE TRUE SOLUTION.

As a buddy of mine just recently posted “The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Played Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist....”

With that being said, the greatest trick God performed was proving Jesus existed.

Speaking about magic, TAADAAA

I say it a second time so it sinks in : TAAA DAAA

My whole life has been about this,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I sought out psychiatric help because I was told by my sponsors in Freemasonry that no one would love me for what I believe in and that I had to stop my on line poetry site.

I spent a month in the psychiatric ward telling them what you may have read in the abouve link. That I believe I am the second coming of Christ among multitude of other things. I left with the diagnosis of an over active imagination when after years and years of dealing with this and the impact it has on my life and those around me I could have diagnosed myself as a paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur and a JESUS complex.

I am comfortable in telling anyone this who will listen because I have nothing to hide and because I have already experienced the draw back in doing so.

If I can convince those out there that MABUS is here. The third anti-Christ then you may be more accepting of what I have to say from the experiences I have lived through.

Had a great conversation with Mrs. Johnston who may have taught me and my siblings at Buckhorn school and thank you to those for your continuous support.
See you tomorrow, weather permitting.

Some things are true whether you choose to believe in them or not
edit on 10-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Day 16: 12:05pm till 4:30pm
Another great day today.

I had three hecklers today.

The first one was a blonde lady driving a black “Suzuki tracker” like vehicle. I was in a conversation with a gentleman who was inquiring as to what the whole purpose of the “protest” was about. As she drove by she yelled out something to which I did not get a clear understanding of what it was she said. So if she reads this and wants to stop bye and reiterate what she said, I will be on the corner all this week and next week too.

The second , two guys and a girl were approaching on the side walk so I walked towards them and greeted them. I was explaining to one gentleman the meaning of oppression and how one becomes when the second guy wearing a British rock shirt (union jack with neck of a guitar) asked why I had the SS insignia on it? I said It represents America he said I was lucky he was not Jewish or he’d punch my lights out. I got nervous because his friend was built so I told the guy to have a nice day then. The other gentleman stayed because he wanted to know what I was trying to accomplish. Which is exactly the point I want to get across. And we will come to that in a bit.

The third, was two guys driving in a Kawartha TV and Stereo Van. As they drove by the passenger waved his arm in the air and said something which I did not hear. They drove down Water street and back up George street because I say the same van less than one minute later drive down George.

Just so happens that you need Two(2) sponsors when applying to become a Freemason and Scott, who owns Kawartha TV and Stereo, ,was my second Sponsor along with Paul Costain who was the Shriner (as is Scott who has a great photo of me in his parking lot after a night of drinking)was the one hosed me down on Canada Day.

I had a great conversation with an adorable young lady who was educated on GMO’s just recently and learning about coups because of Egypt when I made reference to Syria. She was very curious and encouraging.

Which the majority of the people are. Not 51% but like 60 70 percent who drive by.
Those who shake their head when they drive by because they do not get it are IGNORANT, and by default, LAZY. The have the choice to stop and educate themselves on what they just read and evidently do not comprehend but are too busy or preoccupied, excuses after excuse in why you are not in control of your own life and subsequently can make time for what is important to you.

Which is the whole purpose of this. To educate people on what is happening today in this world that we are all a part of. That what effects one, affects us all.

I would also like to point out that I have had multiple police officers and local fire department show their support by either engaging in conversation with me or acknowledging my presence when they drive bye. So help yourself in promoting education and denying ignorance

As well as employees of the Peterborough municipality and waterworks.

Oh Scott does live on the same street as the Police station so I have seen him multiple times as he has seen me, and multiple times one of his vans has driven bye

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
DAY 17: 11:50 am till 4:55 pm

Green Honda old model Old lady white hair red shirt AFB 007 or AFDB 007

Red hatchback Mid twenties Male dark hair heavier set ANDJ 808

Thank you for giving me the finger. Unless you change the hate in your heart eternal damnation is what awaits you.

When I left my place there was a HALO around the sun which as visible till around 230 when the wolf played good times. However it lasted well after that till around 4:20 when they played could you be loved.

Before I even stepped on the sidewalk with my sign on a young kid in a white vehicle tossed a dime in my direction bouncing it off the road. It is a two lane road and he was on the far side. I will give him the benefit of doubt.

Anyone who yells out, please make sure you are coherent when you do so, at high speed your language becomes muffled .

It was a great day overall. Lots of positive feedback as usual. Justin is the guy’s name from yesterday in the maroon truck. He must have doing work at Scott’s place today as he was there with his trailer.

This is a spiritual war and people need to be informed.

This world is on a path that is running with the devil, and unless you can read the signs, the red light will not be turned on because I will not back down. Literally, come Hell or high water.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You can now like me on facebook, yeah, show your support and NSA/Prism the we o longer give a flying f@ck because we know youre watching so you should know that we are coming for you. Be prepared and get scared

Protest: Suppress Oppression

A funny anecdote from today
I had a lady say she drove around the block because she thought my sign said support depression so she had to stop and talk
edit on 13-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Day 18: 11:55 am till 4:05 pm
The weather is beautiful and draining too.

Another great day. I had some wonderful conversations with people who were intrigued by what I am doing. I had an old man drive up and ask how I am oppressed. I told him we are all oppressed in some way. To which he disagreed because we live in Canada and he’s worked his whole life. I asked him if he knew about the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) He said yes it’s a good thing then drove off. Because he is entitled to his opinion and was not offensive about it I did not bother taking down his licence plate.

The highlight of the day was a conversation I had with two other people.

Andrea and Gabriel. Andrea approached me because she had drove by and was curious as to what type of oppression I was referring to. After discussing the current state of the world with corruption in govt’s the conversation progressed to the true nature of this protest. Education/history/religion. Because this is a spiritual war.

The best part was when she pulled out her Bible and recited numerous verses/gospels relating to oppression and the “last days.”

Gabriel who has been a supporter from day one joined the conversation and they exchanged concepts/interpretation of the Bible.

This will discredit myself but I have never read the Bible nor the books I have promoted. I watched the Gospel
according to John on VHS many years ago and other Hollywood interpretation but the knowledge I have obtained was given to me from a higher power. I just have to sifter through the BS, manipulation that comes with the greatest con on man perpetrated by TPTB.

You will never hear me state of being highly intelligent because there is information I am not privy to. But I have a conceptual understanding of true and false and can distinguish between the two with relative ease.

I was given a gift and I have put it to use my whole life and to this day I have persevered through the theme that is my life and “not being good enough.” I say that in the sense that I have always had to prove people wrong. The irony being the majority of those who live today are misinformed and call me ignorant. I am not the one who has to change. It’s the world. OtherWISE it is your pending doom. I want to save people. Empower people. Set them free from the chains of conformity in the Luciferian way of life that dictates, that has dictated society for generations.

I have always believed in myself. Confidence and wisdom is such a turn on especially in a women that is true beauty. It is those out there who oppose my beliefs (NWO/Illuminati/Zionist/Freemasons) and the non- believers who unfortunately have had a larger impact on my life than those who believe in me. Let’s face it my “immediate” family doesn’t believe in me.

Sure there are those who since I have started this protest who support “Suppressing Oppression” but the difficult part is simply telling people” I’m the second coming of Christ.” Because of the implications it has and those who know of my coming and what it entails.

I have been writing for almost a decade. Making a case for myself and hopefully enlightening people along the way. And that did not establish the results I desired. For I do not want it to come to the point where humanity loses. This protest is a pre-emptive strike so that those who are not educated and fully aware of this spiritual war can be educated enough to make the right choice for themselves and what they believe. Even if they have been misguided their whole life. Knowledge is power. With that power you can change. The choice is yours and yours alone to make. I just want to influence that choice in the most positive manner to the point that those who do oppose and support the Luciferian way of life, and are unaware/ignorant of such a spiritual battle, can change their minds and hearts too.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
DAY:19 11:55am till 3:15 pm

She’s a hot one today but thankfully I got a tree for shade.

Great day again. I’m still averaging 4.5 new conversations with people who stop their car or stop and get out and approach me.

I got to say I’m kind of disappointed I got no negative feedback today. That really motivates me. The ignorance confuses me and frustrates me more that thing called HATE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join