It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROTEST: Suppress Opression

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Four hour time limit is off so I had to post.

This is what is beautiful, poetic, serendipitous which by the way, in the first hour my high school history teacher Wasson, who's philosophy was "Calculus is Calculus is Calculus" drove by. Great sign.

A library card will get you a Harvard education with out the expensive name on the diploma. Earn your education basically is what he taught. Anyways this right here is why problems are not always that bad when the solution or rectifying of labeled mistakes has a positive outcome.

Sometimes things are just meant to be, the other times, we have o figure out if we need to change them or not.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Day 2. 11:45 am till 5:15 pm

If there was a time lapsed recording of my day sped up, I would look like a rooster eating feed.

So much positive feed back, honks, waves, peace signs.

One man told me my sign was an oxymoron so I told him to think about it.

Special shout out to Taylor renovations for the job offer. I will get back to you in a week or two.

I definitely got the attention of local and provincial police forces.

There is a call for rain tomorrow so I will limit the amount of Time I'm there but I have started something positive.

People thinking.
edit on 27-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Dear whatzshaken,

Very good, I'm glad for you. But still no arrest? What's taking them so long? It's got to be a little frustrating for you. Or will you be just as happy if you're not arrested, but get the street exposure?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Thanks Charles,

What ever works I'm okay with and with the response I'm getting, I don't think I will get arrested. If people join, that's another story.

I decided to "Upgrayedd" my PROTEST side of my sign to include some symbolism.

Read backwards T set or P.

P stands for PARTY.

The five colors represent the United Nations.

Represented in the Olympic Flag

OR

Protest Party

with a backwards S or lightning bolt.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Day Three: 11:45am till 5:05 pm

Today went just as well as yesterday. The traffic seemed less because of it being a holiday/ last day of school and the day before a long weekend.

I had my first face to face discussion with someone who thought I was ignorant for protesting oppression because we live in Canada. I did not get a chance to defend myself or explain fully of what I am protesting because he proceeded to walk across the street calling me ignorant.

I antagonised the situation when he called me ignorant by saying "Is that not the pot calling the kettle black?"
He said he knew more than me to which I said there is a cure for ignorance so lets talk this out.
He flipped me off and continued walking away shouting out something. He did not see the irony in how he was bringing hate into a peaceful demonstration with the purpose of informing people if they want to talk and or making them think about what oppression means to you and how you apply both together in this world we all live in.

Weather held out, they were calling for rain and the sun broke through the sky a couple of times. Had one real serendipitous moment when I was walking backwards along the sidewalk to see the sky on the other side of the tree in front of the church where I am standing. I slipped off the curb but caught myself, and the sky wasn't open like I thought it might have been. Around ten minutes later the sky did open up and the WOLF 101.5 played my sacrifice. It was beautiful.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Too much?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Dear whatzshaken,

I'm impressed, you're doing good work. I agree that it might have been a little much to use the "pot and kettle" line, though. You're trying to win support, not win arguments. But you're presence is bound to have an effect as proven by the effect it had on the fellow that came over to question you.

It's beginning to look like you're not going to get arrested. Oh, well. You gave it a try. The banner looks good, there's not too much language on it and it creates curiosity.

Can't tell what the outcome will be, but I don't see how you could have done any better.

Oh, I'm coming up to Canada towards the end of July. Too bad I won't be close, I'm hitting Manitoba and there won't be time for a side trip.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Day Four: 11:40 am till 4:15 pm
Thanks Charles.

The support has been tremendous. Today the traffic was slower but still plenty of honks waves peace signs.

I updated my sign, again. This Time I think its now done.

I would really like to thank all those who have supported this little project and even thank all those "haters" or ignorant( not knowing) people who have made there presence known and it is welcomed information to be educated on. So please feel free to voice your displeasure.

Because there is only two sides. with us or against us. Those who are ignorant and stuck in the middle, we do this for to educate themselves. Those who hate we do this for as well, for maybe we can make a difference by changing your mind through education/communication/information and empowering you through knowledge.

edit on 29-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Day four: 12:00pm till 4:00 pm

Traffic was a lot slower today which is why I cut my day a little short.

Had my fist conversation with the police. He understood the awareness I am trying to bring and in all supported what I am doing.

Tomorrow is Canada Day so I will be taking it off. I placed my protest sign in my bay window where I hang my 12' by 8' Canadian Flag, but in fairness I ill make sure I am out the next day and July 3rd. which will be four years since my brother was killed in Afghanistan.

Happy Canada Day!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Day four: 12:00pm till 4:00 pm

Traffic was a lot slower today which is why I cut my day a little short.

Had my fist conversation with the police. He understood the awareness I am trying to bring and in all supported what I am doing.

Tomorrow is Canada Day so I will be taking it off. I placed my protest sign in my bay window where I hang my 12' by 8' Canadian Flag, but in fairness I will make sure I am out the next day and July 3rd. which will be four years since my brother was killed in Afghanistan.

Happy Canada Day!
edit on 30-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
DAY SIX

I put the wrong day down for yesterday.
I just was publically humiliated by the Shriners

To be a Shriner you HAVE to be a Freemason.

The SPONOSOR who was instrumental in telling me I HAD to quit my poetry site and seek psychiatric help just hosed me while attending the Peterborough Canada Day Parade.

I was sitting on the side walk watching the procession of the Shriner mobile. Just so happened the lead car stopped in front of where I was sitting. Just an observation.

Paul Costain(spelling JBL 145 lodge.) who became President of the Local Shriner after I was admitted to Freemasonry, whos father was popentate in Toronto and in charge of one of MANY rather LARGE bank accounts Shriners have access too. Paul noticed me from a distance as I noticed him and was waiting for his expression, as he approached me he called out my last name and sprayed me in the face with water all be it, but the symbolism behind the gesture has only ignited the passion inside of me.

I am coming for you all. You illuminati, NWO/Freemason filth. All of you. Mark my word I will collect your names with the help of everyone, and you will be made to endure the punishments be fitting your crimes.

edit on 1-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Source

Just click the link and watch the video

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
RT

Egyptian foreign minister Kamel Amr became the sixth minister to tender his resignation from the Morsi government on Monday. Amr follows the ministers for tourism, environment, communications and legal affairs and water utilities.

Lets bring down corruption in GOVTS.

LINK

Here is a link to the " T set" I am referring to. Maybe they too will join in the cause.

aljazeera

Egyptian army issues 48-hour ultimatum

I just wish North Americans had this much patriotic duty not for their respected countries but for humanity itself
edit on 1-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Day 7: 12:15 pm till 5:30 pm

Good day today once again.

My heckler passed bye today without saying anything which was good.

I have a sneaky suspicion that I could be interviewed by the local news channel.
The language to LIFE is signs and today, twice I witnessed two different vehicles for the local news station, so here is hoping. I say this only because on Friday, I noticed a guy I worked with before twice that day as well who looks like Paul, the guy who hosed me on Saturday at the parade.

I guess I'l have to wait and see how to interpret that one, but I'm prepared.

Just like how you would have to look into the rear view mirror to identify what it is the back of my sign says.

This project is about getting people to think for themselves.

All those people who do not get my sign or tell me to get a job, have no time to stop and listen, or care truly what is trying to be accomplished. A simple exercise to strength your mind.

Conversing on information that will lead to someone being educated and empowered.

Aljazeera

MABUS on tour in Africa both bush and Obama in Africa together
edit on 2-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Wake up CANADA wake up AMERICA

CBC

RT

From Politicians to Puppets read read read
edit on 3-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
RT

Live feed of Egypt protest, a thing of beauty

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Day 8: 11:45am till 5:00pm

Another great day to be had.

There was a halo above me that started around noon and lasted till 1:30 pm. Thanks bro 4 years today you were murdered.

Thank you to the old man in the beige ford who flipped me off. I am obviously making an impact and those who oppose the awareness I am raising by asking people to THINK, will reveal themselves like this individual who is either ignorant of the many causes I am protesting for, or you simple oppose entirely what I am doing. So thank you for choosing a side. Makes my job A LOT easier.

I was interviewed by the examiner today. The local paper, was not the tv news station I thought but could be the next step seeing how the weekly paper already conducted an interview too. Here is hoping.

Weather was great, honks, waves, still lots of support.

Had a conversation with a local who emancipated himself from the GOVT who might join the cause.

FYI one becomes OPPRESSED by being SURPPRESSED so to combat OPPRESSION, suppress back , fight back or SUPPRESS OPPRESSION

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Day 9: 12:15pm till 5:30 pm

Another great day today.

This is how beautiful the world works. My heckler, works with a friend of mine I met while in the hospital for a month, where I was diagnosed with an "over active imagination." As I was walking to my spot today we crossed paths and I initiated the conversation by asking his name which we exchanged and he apologised for the way he reacted which I accepted of course, and asked him to come by later and we can talk. which he and my friend did and the matter was clarified and everything is cool.

Thank you to those today who stopped and supplied refreshments and other gifts. It is not why I am doing this but your gratitude encourages me more to continue with this demonstration longer. Which I am until the support stops.

On a side note: I know the difference between a man made or manipulated "sign" and one from GOD, Those who are organizing or conjuring up possible "signs" for me to see for interpretation. I DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE. YOU DO. That's what this protest is about. Stimulation through education and thought expressed through the ACTION of conversation.

I KNOW what I desire (want/need/have to have) in order to survive, and have made it evidently clear what I desire.
My determination will deliver to me my desire because one way or another I will obtain what it is I deserve and have earned in this lifetime.

I am here to fulfill your desire and UNTIL the world is a safer place for my family and potential children that I want and need and have to have, I can not fulfill my dreams of being the worlds greatest father and share that with someone who sees in me what I see in her.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You definitely deserve more support, and by the lack of responses here it seems when it comes right down to actually doing something instead of talking, a lot of people are just apathetic. I feel your plight, as it is all of ours, S&F for you, I am glad your out on the streets, I am Canadian though not in Canada and if I was in your town I would join you, and I do hope others will! Keep it up!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Sincerely thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join