It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went to my secret hide out yesterday.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Good for you! I could never ever live in a big city. Not for a million dollars. Nope I would not do it. I love my mountains and empty fields. I love waking up with a cup of coffee and stepping out side and trying to count the deer and pheasants in the field below me. I love seeing "Slinky" the fox that comes through the field twice a day..at least. I love the meadow larks and finches. Winter months there are coyotes howling. I just love it!

But I could do without the skunk that must have walked right under my bedroom window two nights ago. What a sinker! Gag.....
edit on 6/26/2013 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I grew up in the country all my life and I recently moved to the city and i gotta say, I belong in the country.
I miss my home!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Man, that lake is, as I like to say, "bigger than Dallas!". Good fishing I bet. That looks like a sweet spot to spend some time. You may have sold yourself out with the video, but truthfully you couldn't do it alone long term anywho. You should haul some lumber out there or use natural lumber and build a platform in the trees. Think of the view. Maybe make it big enough for a pup tent. Have a great summer! Regards, J

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
no that's not me at the lake. I said I had a spot in the middle of my city. The video just shows what an upside down fire is. Ya if I lived where that guy is I'd be going there all the time!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
As long as its public property its all good.if its private property and ypur enchroaching or trespassing that might not be too cool.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You wouldn't want me to stumble on you in my woods. Be mindful and be careful and above all else be smart...or you could simply buy your own slice of heaven. Gotta work for that privacy though.
edit on 27-6-2013 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
You wouldn't want me to stumble on you in my woods. Be mindful and be careful and above all else be smart...or you could simply buy your own slice of heaven. Gotta work for that privacy though.
edit on 27-6-2013 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

We're all gonna die, that doesn't phase me at all. So if I die by the hand of some phychopath hiding in the woods, great. or maybe the preditor becomes the pray as I usually carry at least a knife. Generally speaking though no one goes in there. It's hard to find, and then it's hard to get to. The odd person finds the one trail, and so on the odd occation someone strolls by about 100 meters away hiking down the trail. But I'm okay there. I think I'm just gonna bring a tent up there. Then at least if the misqutos are out I can go in the tent. I noticed a fire really wards them off. They can be nasty as I read we have the biggest misquotes in the world.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Alrighty then. I do believe you are serious about your space. I respect that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join