It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH drama, lets get real here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

We may not be able to counter the willful apathy and ignorance of the masses, however what the internet can still greatly positively serve is an outlet of empowering Truth seeking/questioning souls with the greatest gift of all---the Bedrock of Divine Knowledge in Christ that Serves to lead to a course in Redeeming mis-Aligned souls in the midst of the many destructions to be unleashed upon us via the 'negative geared' will of these bloodline global power families, indeed in cohorts with every engineered form of organised chaos we see today.

And in many ways they are allowing us to see behind the curtain now (even in allowing these 'free' means of comms) because their time of ultimate technological matrix supremacy is almost at hand, the chess pieces in place that will set up an ultimate stage of spiritual testing for humanity.

Many stand to perish for their lack of (spiritual) knowledge, that will see many souls overcome and submit to the beast system not fully manifest---yet.

For these are the days of revelation, intertwined with deception in the pre-cursor midst of great tribulations.

Thank you also for a very refreshing read OP, Bless you, for all who increasingly awaken to what this world truly is, are challenged moreso in inhabiting amongst it's many systematic corruptions from the top down---and surely we too have contributed to this downtrodden state in heaping sin upon sin against this earth and our brothers and sisters en mass.
edit on 26-6-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Most people are overwhelmed by the "news". Some focus on the topics which they think are important. Most of those are focused on the topics that impact their pockets. A few focus on topics which they believe are of global importance. Often because they have egos that require gratification by thinking they have superior interests and motives. I'll take those egoists posts if they stay focused on rooting out the truth.

Buried in ATS posts and replys there are some nuggets so worth reading that we usually can justify the time wasted reading the chaff.

The NSA story is mostly chaff but I too think it is a snow job designed to take attention away from those stories which if fully disclosed would really harm some of the people in power. Thanks for digging. I hope you find the gold.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kelownascott
reply to post by frazzle

If you want to have a blueprint for what is happening we have to go back to 1992 and the Wolfowitz Doctrine.
work.colum.edu... enjoy

Thanks, I hadn't seen that one, it appears to be one of the original PNAC papers and for sure Wolfie is one of the leaders of those strange alien creatures I alluded to earlier who have been eating everybody's lunch. They've been working on this plan behind the scenes since before WWII and probably much earlier than that, they only started openly publicizing what they were going to do in the early 90s.

Wolfowitz's "new order" is anything but American or democratic, but it seems to be coming to fruition now because no one paid enough attention to who they are or what their intentions were 20 plus years ago. But in the end I think their plans for world domination are doomed to failure because the Russian Bear is beginning to awaken from his nap and he's growling at the interlopers outside his den. He knows they're the same ones who took down the czars and brought so much death and destruction to Russia and he knows that if left to grow they'll do it again, only worldwide this time.

We need to choose our friends very carefully.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i am also smelling a rat with snowden big deal years ago the u.s.a and russia and the u.k had spies crossing borders every other week and no big deal .

i was just thinking last night about david icke and how much of what he has said has turned out to be true or chris carter of the x-files how much of that is real ???

after years of reading about stuff most of which has or is turning out to be true i think social unrest is being engineered its a dammed if we do dammed if we dont situation .

not a peep on uk tv about bradley manning not one word ./snowden is being used to cover up something even bigger .

only a month ago the press was saying about obama this is worse than watergate he has to go ?? .

i feel a bad moon arising folks
trouble is on the way

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Sir with all due respect, i do agree with your post quite a lot. However.. As you can see the masses have no will power anymore. As i've said many times before, when in a sinking ship, its better to get out, for many are the people who will want to stay and act/deceive themselves into thinking the ship isn't sinking.

Just gtfo, there are safe havens still all over the world. seek one.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

This my friend is the best post I have read, completely true, ironic i sit here and keep typing. I'm not participating in this mindless forum or any other from now on I think. It truly is a waste of human energy.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Arolexion

Thanks for your input Arol.

What is power? Where does power come from?

In my perspective and understanding of being a Human Being (or "homeo sapien" lol) - is that power is WILL. WILL is the ability to go and do what you need to do.

Where does WILL come from? Will comes from the heart and mind of an individual or a collective working as one.

When I use my visualization method that I used in the OP - when I look down on Earth; the WILL I see being used is to get out of bed, grab food to satisfy hunger pains, routinely find a way to work/school/church/gym/beach whatever, then go home and do it again when the Sun comes up 'tomorrow'.

When I perceive the elitest on the planet through the same visualization - the WILL i see is a collective going out and doing what they beleive needs to be done REGARDLESS of the consequences. They have a goal (or agenda) and they WILL do whatever means possible to achieve it, no matter the casualties, the lies, the chaos. . They perceive past that, and just DO IT.

So you see - the only power we DONT have, is the WILL to act upon what is neede and morally right to DO.

Thanks for stopping by my friend

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Power is money and vise versa . The Rothschilds dynasty kind of power .Their sub organization the Illuminati starts the wars and the Rothschild bunch finances both sides .Lincoln rejected their high interest loan and printed our own interest free money . By the way what ever happened to him and Kennedy who did about the same thing ?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by muzzleflash

Agree with you and the OP. People are so quick to jump on - "We're going to get the real truth from this guy."

MSM all over it - tells you one thing. The real people trying to tell the truth, isn't spoken about by the MSM.

Snowden hasn't said anything that we don't already know.

And TPTB, sit back and laugh at all the gullible people. And continue to take names.

Real information on these systems would include locations, manufacturers, maximum bandwidth (Gigabytes/second), storage capacity, power consumption. Instead, all we get is a waffly policy document.

Sending data through any internet network beyond your PC without encryption is like sending everything out on a postcard. Theoretically, any technician can run packet capture software and view the snippets of text from documents or possibly reconstruct images and movie files.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

So you are saying we all knew about what was going on in the government but snowden made it CLEAR. So if it wasnt CLEAR before all we had to go on was speculation and supposition we really didnt know anything other than rumor. We can look at a blurry picture and think we may know what it is but dont really know until we can CLEARLY see it. Thankfully Snowden cleared things up for us. Hoax? I doubt it but just like you i guess i wont know until its CLEAR.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kdyam

I didnt know the picture was so blurry.

Let me edit that comment here.

Before Snowden; it was CLEAR to ME that the government were already controlling things via big brother; internet monitering, satellite eavesdropping, banks, military what have you

Hope you feel better. Im glad Snowden made the picture less blurry for you and the rest alike.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Here's the thing. They have us right where they want us.

That is, no longer able to distinguish between the truth and a lie.

Snowden could be a genuine hero and whistle blower.

He could be a dirty, crooked spy.

He could be a loyal spy carrying out orders.

How would we know?

The media could be running with the story because that's what our government wants.

Or they could be running with the story because our government went too far in their eyes by spying on reporters.

TPTB are not a singularity. Can't be. They are competing groups, bound to disagree on the preferred course of action.

This could be one of those times.

Or not.

How on earth would we know?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I porked a porpoise on purpose once.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I've said since day one of the Snowden media scrum that so much of it doesn't make any sense at all, that he's a patsy placed into the media for some other purpose.

I think it's to divert the attention of the 99% away from some other big story going on in the background, which is usually the case with things like these.

I'm keeping an eye on which bills etc are being passed through The House right now as often, when the attention of the media is on big stories over on point A, on point B, somethnig really big is going on that they're not reporting.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Lol.. yes thank you! thanks to snowden i now CLEARLY know im being spied upon by my government. I do have to say that i give you2 thumbs up for your acting performance on the drama stage that is the world. I realise that you and many others here seem to believe your blind speculation.. i know.. it's based on your beliefs and maybe those spy romance novels you read but seriously grow some balls and wake up. Not everything has to be a conspiracy theory, but since you are so astute in your studies and lack of proof may i suggest you argue the hollow earth theory? Im sure you could create every bit as uunsuccessful rant about its truth as you have on this one. Hows does it feel to live in a closet of your own delusions.l?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Why do I always say "IF Snowden even exists"?

Is it because I think I am clever and want to make sure the NSA spies know that I know?
Maybe....

Is it because I actually don't know and do not trust the media and so therefore remain open to the possibility this is all a huge hoax to propel a desire for world govt or to collapse the USA?
Yes certainly.

Snowden exists and his information is real. I can prove it to you right now.
William Binney
Thomas Drake
J. Kirk Wiebe
Russel Tice

Look them up and interviews with them, they all say the exact same things Snowden has said. Some of them were prosecuted under the espionage act and did time in jail. Infact, they say even more than Snowden has said. Russel Tice for example has said he personally investigated members of government for dirt on them. I think it was William Binney (it all runs together) who detailed the shell game they play to remove all congressional oversight by making the program both defense and intelligence and shifting things around to prevent oversight committees from seeing anything.

Everything Snowden said is real, and has happened before. Snowdens contribution to all this is that he leaked actual documents that confirm lots of what previous whistleblowers have said rather than just throwing out allegations.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aazadan

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Why do I always say "IF Snowden even exists"?

Is it because I think I am clever and want to make sure the NSA spies know that I know?
Maybe....

Is it because I actually don't know and do not trust the media and so therefore remain open to the possibility this is all a huge hoax to propel a desire for world govt or to collapse the USA?
Yes certainly.

Snowden exists and his information is real. I can prove it to you right now.
William Binney
Thomas Drake
J. Kirk Wiebe
Russel Tice

Look them up and interviews with them, they all say the exact same things Snowden has said. Some of them were prosecuted under the espionage act and did time in jail. Infact, they say even more than Snowden has said. Russel Tice for example has said he personally investigated members of government for dirt on them. I think it was William Binney (it all runs together) who detailed the shell game they play to remove all congressional oversight by making the program both defense and intelligence and shifting things around to prevent oversight committees from seeing anything.

Everything Snowden said is real, and has happened before. Snowdens contribution to all this is that he leaked actual documents that confirm lots of what previous whistleblowers have said rather than just throwing out allegations.

Great post. Full of logical and critical thinking. I tried to explain earlier that sometimes its best to asses all the facts before jumping to any conclusion about conspiracy. I just didnt put it as eloquently as you. It seemed like a daunting task to supply them with all the information that is out there as well.

To start the dialogue in your head with the preconceived notion that this is a conspiracy will lead a lot of people to arrange and interpret the facts under that light. We should all be wary of manipulation. But sometimes the duck is just a duck, not a hen. We are all stronger if we fight and work together. If you want a conspiracy, you should look at how divided the people in this post are. This is legit. Action needs to be taken. Running from the truth doesnt do anyone any good.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Consider this - and this hasn't been thought on too hard (well, maybe a bit hard) but it's something that has occurred to me - this whole thing HAS been staged.

It's a carefully pre-meditated plan that has hatched beautifully but it's not any government that's behind it.

There is in the world an ever growing group of information freedom activists with a lot of assets at their disposal - between them they are hackers, film makers, lawyers, human rights activists, journalists, tech heads of various stripes, judges, government senators and ministers and ordinary people. Some have been in prison, some are in prison and some are the target of ongoing harassment from alphabet agencies from the Five Eye countries.

Documents that these people leaked were in part responsible for the so-called Arab Spring revolutions, They wrote cryptographic and anonymity programs for the activists in those countries to communicate with each other safely during that time. One of these programs was Tor. They taught the revolutionaries how to use them. They taught the Chinese people how to use them so they could safely get messages out to the West about the truth of their government's treatment of anyone who tried to speak out against it. They still travel the world (the one's that are free) giving lectures, taking surveillance detection workshops and cryptography workshops to any activist that wants to learn for FREE using FREE software they have written.

Now they're hoping for an American Spring. They have tried hard before to get the truth of this surveillance out in the past but not many people took much notice. Their strategies were too small-scale so they decided it was time to get real.

So they decided to put together a massive operation to wake the world up.

Between them they hacked and accessed a trove of documents that would prove to the world what was going on. Anonymous had possession of those Prism slides on the 6th June - before Snowden went public with them (or at the same time as, at least). The old school hard-core Anonymous hive that was active back in 2009 - before all the skiddies jumped on board.

They found a sympathetic, willing, courageous and well-placed activist to help them. They wrote him a back story that would make your mother love him and gave him a few lines to appeal to the American heartland - beautiful, pole dancing girlfriend (pleease!), sacrificing everything (how many times did he say that), bravery - "I am willing to die for this" etc. And undoubtedly this is all true (except perhaps for the girlfriend) and Snowden deserves every respect.

They hatched the escape plan, sending him to countries where they had cultivated friendly contacts in governments (Hello, Ecuador FM!) who would be more than happy for the US to be shown up, people in powerful places who could protect him.

They started with an overture - a tease - the Verizon phone records. People thought they heard a shot.

Then they ramped it up with PRISM. Okay, that definitely was a round of gunfire.

Then came Edward Snowden and the world woke up .

Glenn Greenwald has long been a supporter of freedom of information and freedom of the internet. He was one of the orchestrators. How many whistleblowers have a film maker to make a PR video? Laura Poitras has long been involved in making films dealing with surveillance and freedom of information. Wikileaks brokered the asylum. Their activists have helped Snowden move across the globe safely.

Now the campaign has started in earnest to get the message out and wake people up and keep them awake. Their aim is to free people from repressive governments, governments that have secret trials, secret courts and secret surveillance. Governments that do not act in the best interests of private citizens.

Whether it fails or succeeds is up to us. It calls for involvement, not arm-chair commentary.

If it all changes nothing, it's not the fault of the activists, it's the fault of the people. We have been given all the information we need to put pressure on our governments and get rid of those who have been lying to us. It's up to us to make it happen. If we really want it to.

ETA: Glenn Greenwald is now the target of the US government. His house was broken into and his partner's laptop stolen. Now they are going through this history with a fine tooth comb and have found he has unpaid taxes from 2002. They are trying to silence him. This is his column about it
The personal side of taking on the NSA

Anyway, that's my 2c worth
edit on 26-6-2013 by Archie because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2013 by Archie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Archie

Man , you are good!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

No, I just keep my eyes and ears open.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join