It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH drama, lets get real here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This entire Edward Snowden thing is BLOWN up. For a reason. The media (CNN instantly) was all over the Snowden thing, it was an instant hit on youtube (how did that many people view the video on the first two days? When the general person in society doesnt give a *-* about conspiracies anyways) and its all over the internet.

I have been into the world of conspiracies for nearly a decade now - one thing that i have learned from within it - is that anytime the media jumps on something, its for furthering an agenda that suits the 1%. People will fall for it for years (like 9/11) then things will change within that Nation (like airport security, everyone is a suspicious terrorist etc..) and the people end up paying the price.

I dont know about any of you, but I am seeing RIGHT THROUGH the transparency of this entire Snowden act. I think the US government is testing its people to see if they would of acted on such a huge human rights violation (which they have failed to do so far), and possibly for the higher elites to test the international governments and its people as well.

In my near-decade of research and observations I have come to the conclusion (a while ago really) that the ones who represent their countries; Obama, Putin, Harper, Xi Jinping, Kim yong-Il... Any leader of any elite country - are all in on it together. The entire middle east thing is an orchastration of everyside, while the people are told by the news and 'journalists' (paid journalists at that) who is on what side, who is the good guys and who are the bad guys.

Another thing I've learned is that the controllers; control BOTH sides in pretty much all aspects; banks/stocks, oil/auto industry/road construction, military/terrorists, police/drugs/prisons, tabcco/alcohol, movie/music industry, religion/science, secret societies/United Nations, water/food, .... Omg the list is everything you can think of in society..

SO this brings me back to Snowden - why is there no visual or audio proof he is in Hong Kong or Russia? Why has the media blown it up since DAY 1? Its all internet speculation, there is no concrete proof about anything that has been discussed via news or his introduction video via youtube.

Furthmore, why wasnt his video deleted once it became popular on youtube? They delete many such videos.

Are we really just falling into a trap where everything we see and hear we take at face value? All the talking heads who plague the truth with lies and deception, we are going to listen to both sides? Havent we figured out that both sides are controlled by those with the $$?

Has Earth become one big drama stage - for the elite to allude to their future agendas? If Nations like USA, China, NK, Russia, France, Isreal, Iran, Syria. .. Really opposed eachother THAT much - why is it we dont see more bombs and wars going on? When Kim Yong (or whatever) threatened the states, why is all threats? To test the people?

I think we are all being played - society is a box trap, containing billions of people, human thoughts-actions-emotions. Giving them limited ways to live life, and experience this Earthly reality. People are too caght up in the drama show going on, or too consumed by consuming - they miss the bigger picture!

WE ARE THE PAWNS. WE ARE THE ONES THE STAGE WAS SET UP FOR!

The people have clearly shown that no Bradley Manning, no Julian Assage, no Edward Snowden is ENOUGH to change things in their Nation. These are the "testers" I beleive from the elite to see how dumb downed, and how UN-willful the people of the collected Nations are. And we passed their test - in their perspective.

Everything has become an illusion, an ARTIFICIAL playground. And billions of people cannot see past it. They caught in the chokehold of society with SIMPLE and USELESS concepts like money, tv, Ipads, driving, movies, makeup, fashion.. They cant breath and look at themselves and this planet for what it really is!

And what are we? We are biological bodies that think, feel and share this same experience called Earth - meanwhile a 1% is cheating, lying, deceiving, manipulating, controlling, destroying, plaguing and killing every aspect of this reality. Is that not enough yet? I think WE the people have shown how dumb downed and careless we are.

We shouldnt be ashmed of our LEADERS/CONTROLLERS - we should be ashamed of ourselves and the Un-willful mentality we have. Those who do see what is going on, do nothing but come to the internet and whine and argue with eachother. Never making any progress - that is what sites like this were designed for in the first place. (Yes I understand the irony of that statement)

Just look at the word INTERNET. INTERNAL - NET. Being stuck on the inside - there is no physical YOU THE HUMAN acting upon anything that you keep thinking, feeling, saying, discussing, whining, opinionating etc.. Your trapped in the internal net. Your WILL is - TRAPPED - INTERNALLY.

Visualize planet Earth inside your mind. Your in outter space, the Moon if you will, looking down on Earth. You see the concepts, ideas, and beliefs that the inhabitants of Earth live by. You see the borders, the governments, the religions. You see the lies, the deceit, the destruction and killing of its own people.

Then you peer out into space - you see infinite stars, galaxies with infinite more stars.. Now think to yourself, is it all worth it down there? What is all this drama and ideas worth to anybody? One planet, being directed into a pit of Hell because its own people cant see what is reality and what is illusion.

One more day goes by, Edward Snowden is "on the run" .. One more day goes by, the governments of the World are that much closer into controlling everything. One more day goes by... The inhabitants of Earth lose hope for the future

Is it worth it? Is this really what living as a human on Earth is about? Is that what is has come to?

Where there is NO will, there is no change. Where there is no change, there is no progress. Where there is no progress, there is failure..

You see its not about Assage or Snowden, its not about Iraq or 9/11, its not about Isreal or Iran, its not about war or money. .. Its about controlling the people of Earth to the point they are so numb they cant think or do what is moraly right.

I wish this was a wake up call; but just like Snowden it will become tomorrows nothing.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

People are too caght up in the drama show going on, or too consumed by consuming - they miss the bigger picture!

WE ARE THE PAWNS. WE ARE THE ONES THE STAGE WAS SET UP FOR!

I wish I could say you're wrong, but I don't think you are.

2nd

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Revolution = Going around in Circles.

World Government
World Religion
World Ghetto
Internment Camps
Eugenics

Mind Control

Be Afraid, You are being Watched.

(Hopefully this simplistic keyword post will suffice.)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Guess what ! most of what the media reports on most topics is true BUT the day you realise that is the same day all those conspiracies based on belief and no evidence are nothing more than religions! I get the distinct impression this thread is yet another chapter for conspiracy bible.

The media reports have clearly provoked a large dose of cognitive dissonance with you.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Why do I always say "IF Snowden even exists"?

Is it because I think I am clever and want to make sure the NSA spies know that I know?
Maybe....

Is it because I actually don't know and do not trust the media and so therefore remain open to the possibility this is all a huge hoax to propel a desire for world govt or to collapse the USA?
Yes certainly.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Guess what ! most of what the media reports on most topics is true BUT the day you realise that is the same day all those conspiracies based on belief and no evidence are nothing more than religions! I get the distinct impression this thread is yet another chapter for conspiracy bible.

The media reports have clearly provoked a large dose of cognitive dissonance with you.

Or is it the other way around?

I cannot tell because I am honest with my own ignorance.

I am glad I do not intentionally delude myself into believing in the media. It's an entertainment business.

However to not believe in something until it is proven is just plain skepticism.
Speculation is rampant but that is because we citizens are left out of the loop and are forced to come up with our own devices.

Ridiculing your opposition also is a less than effective tactic whereas making a really good argument in your case instead is a far more effective tactic.

So please explain to me why we should trust the media about this? And should we require proof or simply accept their word for it based on authority alone?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Agree with you and the OP. People are so quick to jump on - "We're going to get the real truth from this guy."

MSM all over it - tells you one thing. The real people trying to tell the truth, isn't spoken about by the MSM.

Snowden hasn't said anything that we don't already know.

And TPTB, sit back and laugh at all the gullible people. And continue to take names.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I want to add my feelings about the whole ET and "disclosure" hoax that is so perpetuated by the "conspiracy crowd".

I don't understand how anyone can sit there and listen to the david icke's and so on... and never get any relief - but they keep on going with their ideas..... Even the vatican is going with these "stories".

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Why do I always say "IF Snowden even exists"?

Is it because I think I am clever and want to make sure the NSA spies know that I know?
Maybe....

Is it because I actually don't know and do not trust the media and so therefore remain open to the possibility this is all a huge hoax to propel a desire for world govt or to collapse the USA?
Yes certainly.

The US was a Ponzi scheme of the wealthy elite from the beginning and such a scheme must eventually collapse when it becomes so top heavy that a blind man can see the imbalance and injustice. Hoaxes are pulled to cover up for the 1% who create and grow the Ponzi scheme and then bring it down.

So is Snowden a hoax? Doesn't matter one way or the other, this story and probably more stories and hoaxes to come will be used as cover for those who must crash their own system before it crushes them.

Oh look!!! Look at that guy over there, he will distract you while we abscond with anything we might've missed that isn't nailed down. And when its over and the thieves have made good their escape they will use all that was stolen from the world to create a shiny new Ponzi scheme for the endless pleasure and entertainment of the 1%.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
who the hell is snowden?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

This is beautifully stated. I am one of the baddies that is a bit suspicious of this Snowden thing. He may be an unwitting patsy and genuinely due the outpouring of encouragement from the world. It does not hurt for future whistleblowers to see that he is supported.

Intentional or not, it is another distraction from people getting on with the business of creating our new world. We are being fed the idea that we are not free, that we are being monitored and we should freak out and go into fetal position. But really, we need to work on the future and not be distracted by the Circus of Fear that they are playing night and day. I know I sound like an old schoolteacher, but we just need to be sensible and buckle down.

This forum is not just a whining forum. It is a place where people get an idea of, as my Irish friend says, 'how truly fooked we are'. Also, we get some really good technical information and a chance to discover what we really think about things. I could do with less trolling and derailing though, agreed.

But really, we are not fooked. The door to the birdcage is open. We are much freer than their propaganda would have us believe. The evil is just showing itself, all truths are being told. Observe and go do what you think needs to be done. We do not have to react against the truths we see, we have to build a new world. From what I have seen of most of the posters here, the future is bright.

Okay, I will go slink away to the Gray Area now...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Agree with you and the OP. People are so quick to jump on - "We're going to get the real truth from this guy."

MSM all over it - tells you one thing. The real people trying to tell the truth, isn't spoken about by the MSM.

Snowden hasn't said anything that we don't already know.

And TPTB, sit back and laugh at all the gullible people. And continue to take names.

Thank you for oyur input Happy1.

That is soemthing I ment to put in the OP - Snowden hasnt told us ANYTHING we dont already know. Everyone knows Mark (F)Zuckerberg sold out facebook to the government. Even average people who are not into conspiracies know the CIA and FBI are all over Facebook and the internet.

People are getting jailed and put in prison for posts over the internet, doesnt that speak for itself? All this Snowden act did was make it CLEAR.

Everyone knows the "big brother" game - this website itself is monitered by alot of staff mods and owners (and who knows what else) just like facebook.

@ the poster calling me dellusion with "no proof" ... If you cant prove to yourself that the reality around oyu is a complete lie and manipulated by a 1% collective. . Then you already lost the game

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiscreteParticle

This is beautifully stated. I am one of the baddies that is a bit suspicious of this Snowden thing. He may be an unwitting patsy and genuinely due the outpouring of encouragement from the world. It does not hurt for future whistleblowers to see that he is supported.

Intentional or not, it is another distraction from people getting on with the business of creating our new world. We are being fed the idea that we are not free, that we are being monitored and we should freak out and go into fetal position. But really, we need to work on the future and not be distracted by the Circus of Fear that they are playing night and day. I know I sound like an old schoolteacher, but we just need to be sensible and buckle down.

This forum is not just a whining forum. It is a place where people get an idea of, as my Irish friend says, 'how truly fooked we are'. Also, we get some really good technical information and a chance to discover what we really think about things. I could do with less trolling and derailing though, agreed.

But really, we are not fooked. The door to the birdcage is open. We are much freer than their propaganda would have us believe. The evil is just showing itself, all truths are being told. Observe and go do what you think needs to be done. We do not have to react against the truths we see, we have to build a new world. From what I have seen of most of the posters here, the future is bright.

Okay, I will go slink away to the Gray Area now...

I really appreciate your input my friend. Well said

I liked what you said here - "we are being fed the idea that we are not free" - I think you hit the nail on the head with that. I beleive that IS the test here - to see if the people behave like FREE people who will oppose the tyrannical government that has majorly violated human rights - OR - turn the other cheek..

The latter is what I have been seeing amongst forums, websites, and everyday people. This doesnt just affect American citizens, the guy clearly stated this is an international big brother. But if the people dont care, then this is all just a stage for a drama show right?

Evil is showing itself, in every aspect of our societies. But I deffinately agree with the last part - if there is ONE thing I have noticed over the years in regards to society-trapped people like you and I and the rest - its we ALL want the SAME thing. The bad guys to go down, new laws, new system, new ways.

Break the borders, burn the flags, and accept eachother, and work together to build the world we want to see - NOT the world that the 1% have been building themselves

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Some would laugh at this.

But if you arent being silly - Im glad you dont even know

Thanks for reading anyhow guy.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Your honesty and humbleness is well appreciated too my friend

Its a hard pill to swallow - that we are the pawns, the ones the stage was ment for - but I see it as the truth.

Other people will not take this thread seriously, or even give it a deserved look because they are alrady out flagging and starring anything with "Snowden" in its title..

If we take away what we want to beleive is true, and take away our hasty opinions about eachother and about what we THINK we know based on a third party (news/reporters/journalists) - I think its reasonable to come to the conclusion I have in the OP.

Thanks muzzleflash, take care

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

My post from another thread.

Originally posted by Bilk22
The longer Snowden goes without releasing any real meat, the more suspect this whole episode becomes and the less likely anything of substance will get released. I keep reading and hearing about polls stating that 2 out of three people think Snowden is a criminal. This event is a non-starter or planted as a distraction from something else.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You are probably right on every point. The media always shows us what we need to know and what is beneficial for the top.

They divide to conquer constantly and politics is probably mainly a drama play in order to make the majority think countries and elites are against each other when at this stage of capitalism, it's really the top vs the bottom.

However, it's almost inevitable that those people at the top will also fight each other eventually.
It's just like playing Monopoly.

One thing that I might disagree on is how you talk about space when, we don't really know. My guess is that Earth is a "natural reserve" and that we are already "owned" and protected by something somewhere.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Starred and flagged, that was a really good bit of work you did here of making the case for this being just another "snowden job".

I do have to wonder if Putin is really in on all of this, though. Apparently he made a comment earlier today about Snowden saying that all you get when you shear a pig is a lot of squeal, no wool (paraphrasing). That seemed to me to be a huge hint that he doesn't buy the leaky story either. Of course I could be wrong on that.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther

Other people will not take this thread seriously, or even give it a deserved look because they are alrady out flagging and starring anything with "Snowden" in its title..

I saw you questioning the official story and I had to come flag it.

I want people to question everything even themselves.

I am aware of many actual conspiracies or cover-ups which have much evidence to support them, but the MSM won't touch any of them even from a distance. They won't even ridicule them openly on air because they don't want them discussed at all in any manner.

The fact the media is willing to tell us something to fear monger us, but will not tell us the secrets that free our minds, is enough indication for me to know better than to ever trust anything they say.

Their credibility is dismal. I remember what kind of lies they said to get us into Iraq, and how all of them were promoting it hard core. The few in the media who stood against it were ostracized quickly and paid a hefty price.

I don't even think it's possible they could ever salvage their reputation or redeem themselves in my eyes.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

I do have to wonder if Putin is really in on all of this, though.

What do you know about secret societies ?

I am pretty convinced of the likelihood that all world leaders are in cahoots to loot everything and keep everyone worldwide enslaved.

I really cannot imagine how Putin isn't in on this.
Russia does the same thing. They even collaborate with our govts.

Putin, Obama.... The right and left hands of the same machine. So to speak.

Once one realizes how utterly fake anything in the media is, than they will realize how truly good their scent was because they were already smelling the dung before they saw it clearly.

Everything is scripted, even "reality" tv. It's all a big advertisement to sell the system and reinforce people's beliefs in it's highly questionable tenets.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join