It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want a better life? Feel into female tenderness, joy (like the best aliens do)

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Want a better life? Let yourself feel into the tenderness and joy that girls, women feel. It connects nearly instantly. Little girls just glow this way: cute, innocent and feeling via the mind to see if you’re like them (we all are, inside). The best part of my every day is women, girls. I don’t have to even know them, but when I’m sitting in a café and a cute young woman sits near, being a practiced telepath, I feel her mind’s delicate, tender caring. It melts away crudeness. It makes for a better people. If you look at womens’ hands, they tell a story.

I used to marvel at how cute my daughter was, or a baby’s radiant innocence. When your mere hand can encompass both of her little shoulders… Women feel into the feelings of others almost instantly. Try talking to them with that same soft, tender tone. They share it lovingly. It takes you to a better place. Any male can do this. Our planet’s future is much more like this (all planets are). All the means are already here, now. Roughness, indifference are primitive, better left in the past. Open yourself up to it---it’s all around you all the time (you’ll surely love it). They love you.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
yea well... best part of my day is women too... but I dont feel like a little girl.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You've finally discovered your feminine side. Congrats.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Its all about balance. Sure, getting in touch with your feminine side is a good thing, there is way too much aggression, but the masculine side is necessary for survival, and a good life, equally as much.

What I really despise about western society is the absolute male and female attributes and behaviours. It causes so many problems. Its not so bad in recent years, but still, society still has a long way to go. So many double standards too, ie women can do stuff men do, but men cant do stuff women do, without being labelled as a freak and socially unacceptable, and worse. Fear of such treatment causes many to suppress their true feelings and identities, and exaggerate their masculinity, which usually manifests as aggression. Soul and life destroying.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
What I really despise about western society is the absolute male and female attributes and behaviours. It causes so many problems. Its not so bad in recent years, but still, society still has a long way to go. So many double standards too, ie women can do stuff men do, but men cant do stuff women do, without being labelled as a freak and socially unacceptable, and worse. Fear of such treatment causes many to suppress their true feelings and identities, and exaggerate their masculinity, which usually manifests as aggression. Soul and life destroying.

But it leads to women working so men don't have to and can just relax while women are out working. It's paradise, no stress, no worries, just playing some pool, gaming, go fishing or hunting, a movie, learning just for fun and selfdevelopment but not money.

I think it's great, men have had to work for centuries while women stayed at home doing chores, now the roles are reversing only we have machines for most of the chores now. We let them women believe they are very important, intelligent and wise and have the right to a decent job while we men go do stuff we like.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This receptivity is also vulnerability, fragility... like the butterfly that can be mortally damaged just by touching their wings.

I understand why so many people shun that part of themselves. Through experience they learn that it means high sensitivity and pain (either emotional or physical). Walls of separation can be prisons, but they can also be protection.

It sometimes seems more expected, to me, for men to be hesitant to indulge that part of themselves. Especially in the company of other men, where there is always some more or less implicit competition and hierarchy.

What always catches me by surprise is the women that react so violently to receptivity of that sort. I am very sensitive, and it shows, in my eyes, in my movements and behaviors, and this sometimes stimulates others to go into attack mode- men are sexually attracted, women are offensive (and a few enter rescuer mode, assuming I must need protection or saving of some sort). My daughter described it the other day as the "Marilyn Monroe syndrome".

When women get hostile irrationally, it is always women who go to great lengths to prove to themselves that they are strong and invincible, and when they attack me, it serves to support their belief- they can point at me and say, "see? if she was more strong, more aggressive, what I did wouldn't have happened because she would have fought it off right away! Her injuries are her own fault for being so "soft"."

Not there is anything to do about this, it just helps me to understand. Just rambling on the female side of this human trait.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

But it leads to women working so men don't have to and can just relax while women are out working. It's paradise, no stress, no worries, just playing some pool, gaming, go fishing or hunting, a movie, learning just for fun and selfdevelopment but not money.

I think it's great, men have had to work for centuries while women stayed at home doing chores, now the roles are reversing only we have machines for most of the chores now. We let them women believe they are very important, intelligent and wise and have the right to a decent job while we men go do stuff we like.

Keep in mind that it also leads to very bitchy and insensitive wives. Women who develop the belief that they must be aggressive at all times to protect themselves, because it is a hostile world out there and god knows the guy ain't strong enough to protect her! The mother in the movie "The Horse Whisperer" was a perfect illustration of this.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gl2

I can only say that your view about the feminine is a very limited, myopic view. Both sexes have good and bad characteristics.

Socialization (social-indoctrination) is the general problem, as a child adapts to the environment into social defined roles and toward social expectations. Most females adapt an images of being docile, almost subservient and accommodating, fuzzy beings full of love but is a social facade. Women are extremely competitive, especially amongst themselves, they are social experts able to manage complex and interconnected social structures (in non confrontational ways unlike males but by surreptitious action), they are also tend to be more erratic and emotional but at the same time able to establish, collaborate (in a non deferential way, unlike males) and commit to longer terms plans, they are also more connected to the natural world due to their biology and biologic imperatives, less squeamish about blood and causing pain (that they also have an higher threshold for than males).

Compare the feminine and male criminality and you will probably get a shock about the darker aspects female mentality. The most basic realization is that the world is as it is mostly because of women, we are all birthed by mothers, they always had the greatest power and impact over their progeny to the ultimate degree (amazon mythology)

I end as I started, the sexes complement themselves there is no superiority...

edit on 26-6-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
yea well... best part of my day is women too... but I dont feel like a little girl.

I don't think the OP was advising you to feel like a girl. There was a message there and it might have been lost on you. When some men see something they want to screw it, paint it or kill it. They do not let themselves explore the meaning of life (besides their own) or contemplate why they are here. I believe the OP is encouraging you to feel empathy, love and compassion. Are they girly emotions? I wouldn't give a man the time of day if he doesn't have ability to feel them all. The best part of your day might be women but I doubt you are the best part of their day.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by gl2

I can only say that your view about the feminine is a very limited, myopic view. Both sexes have good and bad characteristics.

Socialization (social-indoctrination) is the general problem, as a child adapts to the environment into social defined roles and toward social expectations. Most females adapt an images of being docile, almost subservient and accommodating, fuzzy beings full of love but is a social facade. Women are extremely competitive, especially amongst themselves, they are social experts able to manage complex and interconnected social structures (in non confrontational ways unlike males but by surreptitious action), they are also tend to be more erratic and emotional but at the same time able to establish, collaborate (in a non deferential way, unlike males) and commit to longer terms plans, they are also more connected to the natural world due to their biology and biologic imperatives, less squeamish about blood and causing pain (that they also have an higher threshold for than males).

Compare the feminine and male criminality and you will probably get a shock about the darker aspects female mentality. The most basic realization is that the world is as it is mostly because of women, we are all birthed by mothers, they always had the greatest power and impact over their progeny to the ultimate degree (amazon mythology)

I end as I started, the sexes complement themselves there is no superiority...

edit on 26-6-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

Your entire post is speculative, stereo typical and well just plain wrong. I see children develop in different ways and boys are TAUGHT to be aggressive and that you are a baby to cry. They cry anyway until they are humiliated enough out of it. Girls are reigned in with baby dolls and taught to care for babies and infants by watching their mother care for siblings. Boys are not encouraged in this direction and so they don't develop tenderness and the softer side of themselves. It isn't that it isn't there - but it is discouraged and it gets subverted, killed. Men are single minded and head directly toward a goal without considering consequences or other people's concerns. Women are INCLUSIVE meaning they CONSIDER OTHERS IN THE LONG RUN. This is why the world is in the position it is today. On the brink of destruction and total annihilation. Men tend to be good at finding one big thing, and women are better at choosing from large groups selective qualities of items and gathering. Hunters, gatherers. Together they make a meal. No one is better than the other. They are complementary when they work together, hell when they don't. Men that cling to stubborn brute force and their own ability to kill are bringing humanity down a sewer drain. Men that cannot understand love, tenderness or the beauty on the inside of a woman are missing the point of life itself and unless woman can learn to fight like men (without considering other peoples feelings) and grab their place in the world and until men learn to think like a woman and have respect for life, all life - we are headed toward the end of human civilization. I don't want to point any fingers but men might learn a thing or two from women, there is nothing wrong with it, in fact it should be encouraged AS THE OP IS DOING and women might learn a thing or two from men, such as getting what they want by taking it away from someone else.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
You've finally discovered your feminine side. Congrats.

Care to elaborate? I am wondering what you learned when you became in touch with your feminine side. I assume this is so since you speak about it as if you know about it. Sometimes I get in touch with my masculine side. People tend to back down and sometimes run away scared so I rarely go there but occasionally it is necessary to cut to the chase.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
Want a better life? Let yourself feel into the tenderness and joy that girls, women feel. It connects nearly instantly. Little girls just glow this way: cute, innocent and feeling via the mind to see if you’re like them (we all are, inside). The best part of my every day is women, girls. I don’t have to even know them, but when I’m sitting in a café and a cute young woman sits near, being a practiced telepath, I feel her mind’s delicate, tender caring. It melts away crudeness. It makes for a better people. If you look at womens’ hands, they tell a story.

I used to marvel at how cute my daughter was, or a baby’s radiant innocence. When your mere hand can encompass both of her little shoulders… Women feel into the feelings of others almost instantly. Try talking to them with that same soft, tender tone. They share it lovingly. It takes you to a better place. Any male can do this. Our planet’s future is much more like this (all planets are). All the means are already here, now. Roughness, indifference are primitive, better left in the past. Open yourself up to it---it’s all around you all the time (you’ll surely love it). They love you.

Thanks for this. I think real men love animals. Some men are stifled, thwarted and perverted into shapes that do not become them. Then these shapes are reinforced and encourage by a fraternity of other men. The molds are hard to break but break them we must if we hope to live longer than the next 100 years or so. We may not even make it that long without some paradigm change of heart.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I am lucky to have a wonderful husband who is a kind man, filled with love and tenderness and not a brute. I treat him like a King because in my world he is.

edit on 26-6-2013 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Its all about balance. Sure, getting in touch with your feminine side is a good thing, there is way too much aggression, but the masculine side is necessary for survival, and a good life, equally as much.

This is a thoughtful answer and I like it very much. It is very true as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gl2

OMG, we are living in amazing times!!!!! Ascension is happening for sure! I just recently vaporized Dee Em Tee, and realized the Divine Feminine, she is so amazing. I realized that our left brain(logic-ego) is male and that our right brain(feeling/creativity) is feminine. When on Dee Em Tee, the right brain completely takes over and you are careening to completely being, without a sense of knowing who you are at all. We are all one, and love is the answer.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Women stayed at home and did chores - women managed the household and cared for the children and because all women were doing this it formed a community.
And then Rockefeller created 'women's lib' so there was twice as much money being paid in taxes.
Now women manage the household and work - unfortunately there is little time to care for the children and no community. This suits the powers that be because its aim is to divide so it can conquer.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join