It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How long did it take you to get up to speed on this site? (seems a bit confusing)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by terma

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by terma
How long did it take you to get up to speed on this site? (seems a bit confusing)

Don't get you??

No speeding. Take you're time read what you thinks interesting have a good time and enjoy ATS

Welcome

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
welcome aboard and have fun it will take time but well worth it

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Take it a little bit at a time. Eventually as you become familiar with one thing, you are able to branch out and explore other topics. You will find that many conspiracy theories may overlap with other ones. So take your time as you follow each thread to its conclusion.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Welcome to the family. It took me about a year to get get really comfortable with the sheer amount of stuff. I had fun and participated all along One thing I suggest is that you 'play' with each of the different pages and explore top and bottom of them, click all the buttons and explore the pull downs, they are there to help make the experience better and easier.

Don't be afraid to give a shout out for help, most everyone is very nice and will help if asked.
You can also PM a mod for help once you have 20 posts, they are nice and will help too. Mostly enjoy the ATS experience. Participate in the discussions, have fun!!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Alright, some good advice there.

I'll take my time and not speed through it.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by terma

Welcome. Glad you joined.

Hope you enjoy your stay and have a welcome cheesecake..

-nat

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thanks, that must be the four part new poster sampler cheesecake. (even the cheesecakes are complicated around here)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by terma

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I like your signature. I may be posting something there in the future.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hi!
edit on 30-6-2013 by SteveerkleFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Mo hi's!!
edit on 30-6-2013 by SteveerkleFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by terma

Well, I have been a member for 9 years, and just a few weeks ago I found some stuff that has been here for years that I didn't know was here just because I tend to not be very observant, like a link to the top of the page. (been scrolling up for years to go back to the recent posts)

I'm still finding stuff.

Take your time, relax, enjoy the site, and when you need to find something, it is probably there waiting for you to notice it.

Oh and Welcome to the site!

edit on 30-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join