It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using Erroneous Information to Support a Hypothesis...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

I am in agreement that it is very probable the Great Pyramids, and more so the Sphinx, are much older than we currently give them credit for. I personally think Hawass is also a con man, and I rank him up there with Von Daniken and Sitchin, he just happened to be ordained by the Egyptian government of his time. He has contradicted himself several times in interviews, and seems to want to block any research into sites via endless red tape.

But the bottom line is: If someone uses known false data to fit their hypothesis, that person is a charlatan and should be thoroughly dismissed from all educated conversation. And when I say educated, I mean people who have completely researched a subject using observational facts. You do not need an advanced degree to be an expert in a field. There are people who have never been to college who have absolutely schooled me in debate form when it comes to causal effects of weather phenomena. In fact, people outside of the box are ones who actually helped me push the envelope when I had the opportunity. Pushing the envelope when you are inside the box though only results in stress and anxiety.

I think it is perfectly possible to form a hypothesis with given data, much like you were able to show in your post, without including the works of known con men who's only agenda seems to be making money.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join