It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life will be complete when...............................

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Honest answer : When i am aware that all my loved ones and all those people that i have ever had the chance of meeting or discussing with are truly and deeply happy because i contributed to their happiness.
reply to post by Rodinus

I might just put the spanner in the works on that one Rod

Got all the docs and letter
just need to get to the consulate now
Get that wine ready my friend

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchItGlow
I'm not sure if the OP meant for this to be so deep, but it has seriously got me thinking about my answer. I think the best I can come up with is: My life will be complete when I can, finally, totally, and completely lose my ego. Then the life inside of me shall begin anew. Thanks for making me delve a little deep, OP.

It can be as deep or as shallow as you wish.

If I had asked myself this question 2 weeks ago my answer would have been completely different,
This week I spoke to my daughter for the first and second time in 7 years.

No big deal you may think, however she was 10 years old then, now she is a beautiful young lady with a vibrant personality.

I tentatively hope now to be at her wedding and hold my grandchild at some point in the future

I also spoke to my son and hope to be at his passing out parade when he becomes a pilot should he follow the path he set for himself so far and succeed. Plus of course his wedding and kids

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Actually tho, can't deny I'd love the adventure of traveling through outer space with buckets of strawberry ice cream, a tireless massage therapist, dozens of roses all around the place and in the company of Johnny Depp

I saw Johnny Depp in Camden a short while ago enjoying a drink and people watching, if he's there next time I go I'll be sure to mention the idea to him my dear friend. If for no other reason than to his reaction.

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

beez
When and if we ever have that beer in London

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I guess my life will be complete when I can think of something to add to My life will be complete when...

I really can't think of anything. Worse, I don't even know if it's good or bad that I can't.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Hi Jigger

Take it as a good thing my friend by your replies I'd say you've got life pretty much sorted

Just that silver border that you are so close to. Have a star to help you on your way.

Cody

edit on 30/6/13 by cody599 because: Silver border comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join