It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Putin: Snowden still in Moscow airport transit zone, won't be extradited!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

BREAKING: Putin: Snowden still in Moscow airport transit zone, won't be extradited!!

rt.com

Russia's President says former NSA contractor Edward Snowden is still in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo Airport. Vladimir Putin says that any accusations of Russia related to Snowden are "nonsense and rubbish."

Speaking to journalists in Finland, Putin said that there is no extradition treaty between Russia and the US. He also said that Snowden did not commit any crime on the territory of Russia.
"Snowden is a free person. The sooner he chooses his final destination, the better it i
(visit the link for the full news article)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
(Round of applause for putin)

Way to go for the ex-KGB agent, stick it to the man putin.

He is operating within international law and as america has no treaty on extradition with Russia, the outcome of snowden is to be determined from his own actions.

I can just see all those faces in congress when they see this, I can imagine most of the corrupt leeches foaming from the mouth at putin's backlash against Idiot Kerry's war mongering rhetorics.

Regards.

TOT

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth

(Round of applause for putin)

Way to go for the ex-KGB agent, stick it to the man putin.

Um, Putin is the man. The kung-fu chopping, enemy-irradiaing man.
Hes just sticking it to an equally corrupt and maniacal man

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

And why should he be extradited? He exposed the truth and if you think that's wrong then you're insane.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The US administration and that clown john Kerry must be completely dillusional to think russia/putin would hand over snowden on a silver platter....cmon....give me a break!

+46 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Good!

www.campaignforliberty.org...

Ron Paul:

My understanding is that espionage means giving secret or classified information to the enemy. Since Snowden shared information with the American people, his indictment for espionage could reveal (or confirm) that the US Government views you and me as the enemy.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
However will Putin deal with Obama's supreme disapproval/disappointment?
If Obama is now forced to wag his finger to show more extreme disapproval to Putin for this outrageous act of *IDGAF*, I don't know how Putin will cope and maintain his courage to do the right thing. He must be sweating drops the size of jujubes even now thinking about it.

edit on 6/25/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

And why he should he be extradited? He exposed the truth and if you think that's wrong then you're insane.

That depends on the nature of the truth and who you tell it to.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

And why he should he be extradited? He exposed the truth and if you think that's wrong then you're insane.

That depends on the nature of the truth and who you tell it to.

The who you tell it to part, I agree but the truth remains the truth no matter how it gets twisted

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Good show, Putin!

Pardon Ed Snowden, do the right thing US govt.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Of course he won't be, you cannot copy his HDDs if you send him and them back to the USA to be erased.
Why do you think China even kept him the time they did? Risked further American bad mojo due to no sending him back, they copied his info. They wanna take what the USA has done to the next level and need all the pointers they can get.

Anyone remember the Move " Gamer "?

There was a part when they brought the boy who was gaming through the main character " Kable / Tillman " and they said we will dig up the last 10 years of your internet history in vivid detail. That's about the start of this new future we live in. Damn those Scientists at Los Alamos, the internet was a recipe to enslave humankind.

It is rather funny to watch the news in America and see them saying " well it's funny and ironic to see that snowden is actually showing how much the USA doesn't know and doesn't spy since they don't know where he is now " I almost laughed my food up, to try they're hardest and cover the who premise of the very disclosure in the 1st place from some second handed slight of mind trick?

The Gall.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Good!

www.campaignforliberty.org...

Ron Paul:

My understanding is that espionage means giving secret or classified information to the enemy. Since Snowden shared information with the American people, his indictment for espionage could reveal (or confirm) that the US Government views you and me as the enemy.

Could you imagine what this whole situation would look like if Dr. Paul were president? Would Snowden be getting a medal right now from the president?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Edward Snowden shouldn't have had to run. I just hope he makes to his final destination safely

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I have not seen a single image of Snowden in Russia?

Why do I suspect he never even went to Russia?

I am probably wrong....But is there a single picture of this guy in Russia?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
all the man did was expose a violation of the patriot act obama is in league with terrorists and against the constitution of the u.s.a

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I have not seen a single image of Snowden in Russia?

Why do I suspect he never even went to Russia?

I am probably wrong....But is there a single picture of this guy in Russia?

Why does that make any difference?
If you think he's not in Russia, what is a photo of him there going to prove? Would you need to see him shaking hands with Putin to believe it, holding a copy of todays New York Times?

This is pretty irrelevant in my opinion.

And good on Putin. I don't trust the man as far as I could spit a Polonium ravaged rat, but then again I don't trust any government on this planet. Right now, I have more reason to distrust the US and UK governments than I do their Russian counterpart.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined

It is rather funny to watch the news in America and see them saying " well it's funny and ironic to see that snowden is actually showing how much the USA doesn't know and doesn't spy since they don't know where he is now "

That's funny as heck they can't find Snowden. But we all know they haven't been gathering information to protect us against terrorism, just look at the Boston bombing, the Fort Hood shooting - both had trackable transmissions and major red flags. They're looking for true American Patri I mean American Terrorists.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Why does that make any difference?
reply to post by Rocker2013

It makes a huge difference.

Is this disinformation?

Has he shared secrets with the Russian Government?

Has he gone from "Whistleblower" to International Spy?

Has he gone a different direction?

Has he transformed from standing up for the Constitution to a traitor?

I would submit it makes a huge difference to Mr.Snowden.
edit on 25-6-2013 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What we should be focused on, is not that Russia is not going to help the US, or China, but the incompetence that the US Federal government is showing in trying to actually apprehend. one or 2 people. In different countries.

It seems that the federal government seems to forget which countries that it has an extradition treaty with, or is shocked that China and Russia is not so willing to give aid in this endeavor. In short, the US is going to have to offer something a lot better than what it is in order to get help from either country.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Your absolutely right. Not a single picture of him in Russia or Hong Kong.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join