It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami-like Waves Along NJ Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Earlier this month tsunami-like waves hit the NJ coast, I did a search and found no other topics on this. I'm a BIG believer the Earth is going through a major change due to the Sun and the Earth's core heating up. Read this article. Look forward to your thoughts

BARNEGAT LIGHT, N.J. (AP) — Scientists are reviewing tsunami-like waves that were observed along the southern New Jersey coast earlier this month. - See more at:

Full Article

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Search = already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Very interesting, they say in the article that it may be from a settling of the plate....at least that is what I think it said. I will be interested to see if any other information about this comes out in the future. I have noticed that if scientists can't explain an event they sometimes blow it off so it doesn't make them look bad. I suppose that it is nearly impossible to know what caused this if they have no research to compare it to. Maybe in six months they will figure it out. There did not seem to be any out of the ordinary seismic or solar activity that day that would cause this event either, S&F for bringing this to view.

I researched slumping, it appears to be something like an underwater landslide of settled sands, silts, and etc...
edit on 25-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Man, good catch!! I did a search and came up blank..I call "conspiracy"!! Thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Search = already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...:

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join