It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it "insane" to talk to imaginary people? How about "talking to 'God'"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by akushla99

Yes, it is "insane" to talk to imaginary people. Kids get a pass because of their growing mind and in need of a companion. Their action won't cause worldly harm Unlike the adult version.

Yes kid are "insane" but adults imaginary friends are deadly.

I'll accept your 'prognosis' as mainstream and amateur...
...what if adults are in need of a companion?...your prognosis would have them all...medicated or institutionalised...non?

If they are 'imaginery' how can they be 'deadly'?
There is difference between 'Son of Sam' madness and praying to a god...(subject of the OP)

Å99

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Very young children 'talk to imaginery people'...

Are very young children 'insane'? Å99

Open they are VHB...I was lucky enough to be born under an inquisitive, but cautious star...I could no sooner prove that I see the color red, than that I could hear voices...so, for others they don't exist (and I am insane) and I don't really see the color red...that would be insanity also...Å99

Have you regained the ability now? I am extemely disapointed in the Psychiatric community pushing forth the idea that hearing voices is crazy. Jesus, Moses, John the Babtist (just some of more familar Christian icons) heard voices and in this society would be deemed 'mentally ill'; locked up, medicated. Some of us are sensitives, I am in that I can access the ether world, and 'talk to" beings not physical in the 3D. I am a clear channel. There is nothing wrong with me, its just an ability I have and I document the conversations (write them, as they are occuring). Higher self probably. Its as natural to me as knowing red is the frequency of light RED, the heartbeat is the sound frequency 40HZ.

Either way VHB, the ability to 'pick up' a signal is dependant on the equipment that does the picking up...you, of all people, know this

...and 'pieces of equipment' that cannot 'pick up' what is not in thier range of perceptive parameters of input (mechano-organic or purely mechanical) can justifyably claim that this is because it does not exist...sobeit...

It is, of course, always a moot question posited, from a position of bio-mechanical blindness...that much is evident...

...otherwise I am an insane adult on the streets of (or mountainside) of the city, cutting around with dangerous and deadly imaginery friends...I should medicate and withdraw, as a public service, so as to (k)not foister imaginery, but deadly, friends, on the general public...

Å99

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Open they are VHB...I was lucky enough to be born under an inquisitive, but cautious star...I could no sooner prove that I see the color red, than that I could hear voices...so, for others they don't exist (and I am insane) and I don't really see the color red...that would be insanity also...Å99

vethumanbeing
Have you regained the ability now? I am extemely disapointed in the Psychiatric community pushing forth the idea that hearing voices is crazy. Jesus, Moses, John the Babtist (just some of more familar Christian icons) heard voices and in this society would be deemed 'mentally ill'; locked up, medicated. Some of us are sensitives, I am in that I can access the ether world, and 'talk to" beings not physical in the 3D. I am a clear channel. There is nothing wrong with me, its just an ability I have and I document the conversations (write them, as they are occuring). Higher self probably. Its as natural to me as knowing red is the frequency of light RED, the heartbeat is the sound frequency 40HZ.

A99
Either way VHB, the ability to 'pick up' a signal is dependant on the equipment that does the picking up...you, of all people, know this
...and 'pieces of equipment' that cannot 'pick up' what is not in thier range of perceptive parameters of input (mechano-organic or purely mechanical) can justifyably claim that this is because it does not exist...sobeit...It is, of course, always a moot question posited, from a position of bio-mechanical blindness...that much is evident......otherwise I am an insane adult on the streets of (or mountainside) of the city, cutting around with dangerous and deadly imaginery friends...I should medicate and withdraw, as a public service, so as to (k)not foister imaginery, but deadly, friends, on the general public...

The equipment I cant talk about, (its an ability to be telepathic or an empath) because I dont know how it works and its different for everyone (not presupposing a uniqueness I have that others dont or do have). In conversations with others that are sensitives I sometimes admit jealously, "HEY why dont I have that particular ability as well", their answer is exactly the same in regards to mine. I imagine we all have a part to play, eventually together the combined skills will make sense. Those that have no experience with it have no base for criticism. How does one explain taking energy from the ether, manipulating it (between the hands) making it into something felt as a balloon and with intent (a thought) project it back out like throwing a basketball (feels like) thoughtform up into that ether to change/nip at a negative paradym? Medicate, you jest? Im always looking at the dangerous switch backs of the mountain roads, (those being people set there to cause me to swerve off the hairpin Grace Kelly style into the ravine 200 feet below). Foister the imagenery, keep the deadly imagery, (I savor them and are my power points) you cannot create anything new without the concerted vicious true intent to destroy the old ideaforms; no mercy.
edit on 28-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by akushla99

Yes, it is "insane" to talk to imaginary people. Kids get a pass because of their growing mind and in need of a companion. Their action won't cause worldly harm Unlike the adult version.

Yes kid are "insane" but adults imaginary friends are deadly.

I'll accept your 'prognosis' as mainstream and amateur...
...what if adults are in need of a companion?...your prognosis would have them all...medicated or institutionalised...non? If they are 'imaginery' how can they be 'deadly'?
There is difference between 'Son of Sam' madness and praying to a god...(subject of the OP) Å99

Adults that claim to have imaginary friends are probably delusional. If their psychiatrist tells them so, that physician is probably delusional as well because he did not ask the question, "what is the degree of reality, similar to??....". The patient would look at its Doctor and think "Am I imagining this person is real?, or am I a figment of ITS imagination". If someone were to say "I can speak to God" (or their higher selves) this one would be institutionalized, those that can HIDE and well they should.
edit on 28-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
First off, we need to stop using the terms "crazy", "insane", "mentally unstable" etc.

Should be clear by now that there is an effort to label the masses as "crazy". Whats the motivation? Big Pharma trying to sell more psychotropic drugs. Government using it as a means to silence opposition (Truthers for example) and to strip people of their rights (Second Amendment).

But for the purposes of this thread, lets say that a person who hears voices is "insane". That if that same person were to communicate with an imaginary being, he or she would be considered crazy.

Now lets discuss in the context of religion.

Help me to understand how this is different when someone talks to "God". Even if someone believes in "God", obviously, theres no one there. Many claim that "God" even replies...

I'm asking a general question but I would like to use the following example.

Bush: God told me to invade Iraq.

In any other context, if someone were to hear voices telling them to commit acts of violence (let alone attacking an entire nation), they would be jailed and or committed...

edit on 25-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Interesting wording for your message. I hope that you eventually come to realize that the term "God" has different meanings. Also I encourage you to take a gander at my threads, and would like for you to comment on them if you feel that doing so would help your cause. Thank you for your time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join