It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judaism, Still Waiting For A Messiah ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Yerp, the corrupt jews cant wait for the anti-christ, they are as anti-christ as anyone can get, they consipred to kill Jesus how much more anti/against christ can you get. I think its pretty obvious to the muslims and the christians with more than half a brain that Jesus is the messiah and the jews who didnt/dont accept Jesus as the messiah are the exact jews who will/would embrace the anti-christ/moshiac when he arrives. All we need is the christians to wake up and stop treating the anti-christs army(jews) as their friends, kick them out of your governments and your country for that matter.

At the moment most people on earth work half their lives to pay off interest/usury that is forbidden to the christians jews and muslims, yet the treacherous jews dont care about taking non-jews money(I'm sure you'll understand if you've read their books) through forbidden means. Fancy that we sit here working half our lives for a bunch of corrupt jews and their blind followers and still cant group together to bring them down. We muslims and christians sit and wait for the return of the real messiah, to take down the corrupt systems on earth, which is all that the zionists call holy

So the jews conspired to kill Jesus and Mohommed, and now they go around the world robbing countires dry with thier forbidden usury, and whenever anyone is brave enough to speak out agaisnt their treachery they are quickly called a nazi. Isnt it funny how the most racist race on earth; the jews who think they are chosen by GOD, and thtat all other races are goyim/animals have it turned back on them by a crazy man called Hitler who thought he was part of a chosen race as well. Ahhh isnt that sweet.

I wonder how those blind christains who support the zionists reconcile firstly that the ones they support would kill Jesus again if given the chance and the fact that in their own book Jesus tells them that the jews who dont believe Jesus was the messiah are actually from their father the devil?....that makes them treasonous supporters of the spawn of the devil, but they dont care to think too much, they are too busy working half their lives to financially aid the destruction of their own country, fill the pockets of those who directly aid the army of the anti-christ, and trying to kill the muslims who are brave enough to fight their corrupt system.

edit on 26-6-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Plenty of Christianswould kill Christ today if He opposed the power of some churches like He did the Pharisees

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

agreed, the same type of 'christian' who lines the pockets of the jewish anti christ system

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

I have a question for freemasons and Jews.

David and Solomon pbut were prophets , they were no kings. David pbuh didn't commit adultery.

Why do these people introduce them as kings while they were prophets ?

King Saul, King David, King Solomon, and other Jewish Kings after them experienced prophecy. King Saul, and King David were annointed and coronated by Samuel the Prophet. Prophecy, or at least Jewish Prophecy, was an experience that could be attained by anyone meeting certain requirements. Even Non-Jews. According to tradition however prophecy as it was known then ended with the destruction of Solomons Temple. After that time the spirit of prophecy was said to be given to "children and mad-men"

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

"children and mad-men", says who? the people who couldnt handle the truth? lets see the moshiac/anti-christ show the world the steps that come well after being a delinquent and a mad-man. Then we'll see who the real messiah is.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

I wonder how those blind christains who support the zionists reconcile firstly that the ones they support would kill Jesus again if given the chance . . .
The new so-called antisemitism of today is anti zionism.
They can't find any instances of real antisemitism anymore, so they had to redefine antisemitism to mean not supporting the modern, so-called state in Palestine going by the name, "Israel".
That regime illegally occupying Palestine was created by communists and secular Jews, and what is called sabbatean Jews which would be comparable to luciferians in Christianity. Israel was actually opposed by the religious Jews when the zionists were making their plans to proclaim themselves a state.
The regime houses the hub of world-wide organized crime. It was originally meant to be the private fiefdom of the Rothschilds, but that corrupt banking system breeds all sorts of other crimes like drug smuggling and human trafficking.
edit on 26-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

IMO you are agent of Zionism which claims to be owners of the land and resources.

And whenever I criticize Zionism , all of a sudden , you grow up and defend their bloodshed.

The problem with you is that you ask Jews to reconsider looking at Christianity , but you don't reconsider about Islam.

Because it is not according your benefits.

Your interests tell you that you should fight Muslims because they own the biggest resources on the planet.

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter you or I think. I don't need to defend anything.

The Bible says that the surrounding nations of Israel are going to gang up on them, that God is going to step in to protect a third of them, and then give them the land that he promised.

It's just unfortunate that it's the Muslims who are going to be leading the charge against Israel.

It has nothing to do with what benefits me.

It is written.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

It's just unfortunate that it's the Muslims who are going to be leading the charge against Israel.
I would say that the Palestinian Muslims are probably more Israelite by blood than the so-called Israelis who are probably mostly Khazars who have no semitic blood at all but are descended from converts to the Jewish religion back in the middle ages.

It has nothing to do with what benefits me.
Don't you believe that God will bless you if you bless the modern zionist regime that you call "Israel"?
edit on 26-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

In reality, the Palestinians are mostly Arabs who are just pawns in the scheme of things.

None of the Middle Eastern countries are trying to preserve the land for them.

Both the Jews and the Muslims believe the land belongs to them.

Neither side is there to protect it for the "Palestinians". That's why they're held like hostages by both sides.

Regardless of what Israel takes away from the Palestinians, they still do more to help them financially than any of the Muslim countries do. The Muslim countries keep the Palestinians in tent cities on their borders and use them for financial aid that comes from Israel and the U.S.

When the Muslim countries say they are trying to help the Palestinians gain their land back, they are lying. They believe that the land should be owned by Muslims and Muslims only, regardless of who lives in it.

edit on 26-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
reply to post by dashen

"children and mad-men", says who? the people who couldnt handle the truth? lets see the moshiac/anti-christ show the world the steps that come well after being a delinquent and a mad-man. Then we'll see who the real messiah is.

oh so sorry, because Jesus H. Christ the "REAL" messiah made the world a spiritually perfect wonderland of pure truth and love. Wake up.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Here's what Jesus said...

Luke 12:51

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Matthew 10:33-34

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

He came to separate his sheep from the rest of the flock.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Regardless of what Israel takes away from the Palestinians, they still do more to help them financially than any of the Muslim countries do.
Where do you get that information from?
It seems to me that the facts support the idea that the Israeli regime does as much as it can to strangle the aid that mostly comes from the EU by having countries declare Palestine, especially Gaza, to be a terrorist state.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

That's only because the Palestinians in Gaza have been taken over by Hamas.

Hamas gained some votes in Parliament and then took over the rest of the Parliament by force.

Hamas is holding the Palestinians hostage in order to keep their power and won't allow another election to take place in order to rule them out of there. Abbas has been trying to negotiate another election in Gaza for years now, but Hamas keeps dissing him.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

No, in Islam David and I believe Solomon are consider kings. Here's this verse I'll source.

By the will of God they defeated them, and David killed Goliath, and God gave him kingship and wisdom, and taught him whatsoever He pleased. If God did not make men deter one another this earth would indeed be depraved. But gracious is God to the people of the world. —Qur'an, Sura 2 (Al-Baqara), ayat 251

In Islam I think it's expressed differently than the long winded stories you'll read in the bible that would go into detail.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Your comments reflect the confusion of Judeo-Christian beliefs about the seventy weeks. After your comments I did a Google image search on this, all I can say is Satan has done a god job of sowing confusion into this. The people that think this is present and future are just wrong. The people that have figured out the seventy weeks ended in the first century are correct. Charts like this help to explain it in a simplistic way, and it ties back nicely to the bible verses.

Daniel 9:24-27 Amplified Bible

24 Seventy weeks [of years, or 490 years] are decreed upon your people and upon your holy city [Jerusalem], to finishand put an end to transgression, to seal up and make full the measure of sin, to purge away and make expiation andreconciliation for sin, to bring in everlasting righteousness (permanent moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation) to seal up vision and prophecy and prophet, and to anoint a Holy of Holies.

25 Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem until [the coming of] the Anointed One, a Prince, shall be seven weeks [of years] and sixty-two weeks [of years]; it shall be built again with [city] square and moat, but in troublous times.

26 And after the sixty-two weeks [of years] shall the Anointed One be cut off or killed and shall have nothing [and no one] belonging to [and defending] Him. And the people of the [other] prince who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood; and even to the end there shall be war, and desolations are decreed.

27 And he shall enter into a strong and firm covenant with the many for one week [seven years]. And in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and offering to cease [for the remaining three and one-half years]; and upon the wing or pinnacle of abominations [shall come] one who makes desolate, until the full determined end is poured out on the desolator.

Again the Jews in the first century understood this prophesy, that is why some thought John the Baptist could be the one, the timing was so close.
Luke 3: 15&16

15 As the people were in suspense and waiting expectantly, and everybody reasoned and questioned in their hearts concerning John, whether he perhaps might be the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).
16 John answered them all by saying, I baptize you with water; but He Who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of Whose sandals I am not fit to unfasten. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

Note: If your trying to understand what that Roman soldier is in the chart, that is Cornelius, the first pagan non-Jew to convert to Christianity.
Acts 10:1

Now in Caes·a·re′a there was a certain man named Cornelius, an army officer of the Italian band, as it was called, 2 a devout man and one fearing God together with all his household, and he made many gifts of mercy to the people and made supplication to God continually.

edit on 26-6-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Daniel 9:27

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The only thing is, the Bible proves to us that history has a tendency to repeat itself.

Antiochus may have put an end to Jewish religious rites and traditions at that time, but he never declared himself God or forced the people to worship him or risk being killed.

The next Antiochus will be the Anti-Christ who comes to declare himself as God.

Revelation 13:4-9

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Revelation 13:13-17

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Did Antiochus deceive them with miracles or "lying signs and wonders"? Did he declare himself as God and force people to worship him or die? Was he dealt a fatal wound only to come back to life?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Can you provide a link to your source was we can try and make heads or tails out of what you're trying to say?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

David and Solomon pbut were prophets , they were no kings. David pbuh didn't commit adultery.

Why do these people introduce them as kings while they were prophets ?

According to the Hebrew fables the prophet Samuel anointed David as Messiah.

David married Saul's daughter, fled, became a brigand/mobster, demanding goods and services from villages and farmsteads "for protection", killed farmers who refused, and took their wives for himself.

You don't see any adultery in those stories?
edit on 26-6-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Satan has done a god job of sowing confusion into this. The people that think this is present and future are just wrong. The people that have figured out the seventy weeks ended in the first century are correct.

I'm not disputing that the 70 weeks ended in the 1st Century. As I attempted to show, Jesus was probably born 1 year before Messiah Herod the Great died.

Messiah Herod the Great was the one who wiped out the seed of the Hasmoneans. According to Psalm of Solomon chapter 17, that was the time to start looking for a David to show up. According to the Christians, that was Jesus who was baptized and anointed by the spirit that looked like a dove. Therefore, Jesus is taken to be the Messiah by Christians.

Then it all gets very tragic from there. Jesus, being the first born of his mother had to die. There was no way around it. In the same way that the first born of Bathsheba had to die to make room for Solomon. That was the code of Hebrew religion: The first born is always the "throw away son".

(theory and speculation) James the Just, younger brother of Jesus, became the secret David. After he was killed, another relative Simeon took over as secret David.

Real tragedy is that the Jews had already chosen Marduk worshipping Messiah Persian King of Kings Cyrus the Great as their Messiah. Which means that the true Messiah of the Jews is whatever the greatest world power broker happens to be.

In the first Century that was Rome. Rome destroyed Jerusalem and the temple in 70 AD. End of story.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
Plenty of Christianswould kill Christ today if He opposed the power of some churches like He did the Pharisees

Goats on the left, sheep on the right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join