It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important message in this song.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Pardon me for not posting this under the music category but i felt the message being portrayed in the music video is rather fitting for this forum.

Surely there are sign from all corners and categories of life that are pointing towards a very grim future if we as humankind do not heed our destructive ways. There is a great challenge lying ahead for the man and his power struggle to over come the super ego and succumb to a subjective understanding towards the importance of the preservation of life. Material gain for the limited time allowed by a life-cycle at the expense of a dying planet both literally and figuratively. Forget my ramblings, and watch the video, if it resonates with you, share it.

Good things

edit on 25-6-2013 by FreeThinkerbychoice because: Spelling tisk tisk

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Fixed it!

edit on 6/25/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by FreeThinkerbychoice
Pardon me for not posting this under the music catergory but i felt the message being portrayed in the music video is rather fitting foth this forum.

Surely there are sign from all corners and categrories of life that are pointing towards a very glim future if we as humankind do not heed our destructive ways. There is a great challenge lying ahead for the man and his power struggle to over come the super ego and sucumb to a subjective understanding towards the importance of the preservation of life. Material gain for the limited time alowed by a lifecycle at the expense of a dying planet both literally and figuratively. Forget my ramblings, and watch the video, if it resonates with you, share it.

Good things

Fixed it!

An extended form of grattitude dear Kangaruex4Ewe. Always screw up the bloody video posting lol.
Keep well

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerbychoice

Awesome song and video!

I`m already sending the link out to everyone I know.

Thank you!

new topics

top topics

join