It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have ascended

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The way I see it there's nothing to escape from, there's no illusion, and any attempt to free yourself from anything is pointless

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
double post
edit on 27-6-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc
Everyones Idea of "fair" is not the same so it would still be only fair for you.
I think that the ego is the I concept you have of yourself( an idea that limits you) . Surely even if you "chip away" at awareness change your form(or your personality)the ego is still a limitation .

Fair is what the individual decides correct. This is why respect is important.
You exist in the flesh am i correct? If this is so then without your ego you might as well just lay still and stop breathing until your heart no longer beats.
There is such a thing a "spiritual ego" that people can easily not see becasue of self righteous dogmatic beliefs.
Fair for me is giving everyone an equal "weapon", in this case i am refering to the individual reclaiming their mind.

You admitted you have not found out who you are yet.

These are your words. I have admitted to not finding the source within or more correctly not being able to identify or label it. I know it is there and that is suffice for my human existance.
In my experience a long exposure to this pulse/heart beat would destroy my bioligical brain at least thats what it feels like.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

If there is no illusion then how can you deny the individual nature of our existence?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by HarryTZ

If there is no illusion then how can you deny the individual nature of our existence?

Because this experience is all there is. I'm not an individual because there is no 'I' having this experience, and there is no other experience.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ

What is the 'myself' that would be judged? And what use do you have for 'context'?

For me i am creating an identity. How would i be able to learn anything without context to give this identity meaning?
Context of duality has helped me achieve this state of mind i experience. I cant imagine any other way to learn and "grow". A baby doesnt wear nappies as it grows older but the baby knows what a nappie is when its old enough so to speak.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I wish that I could say that I have been enlightened or that I have ascended but I have to admit that I am most likely a great distance away from such a noble goal.I have embraced my humanity and I do my best to learn and grow mentally and spiritually on a daily basis.I truly believe that our species is capable of great things and that we can still avoid destroying our planet(and ourselves) and become a noble and admirable species. To be true to myself and this forum I must admit that I am angry(VERY ANGRY!) with the state of our planet as it is.It is true that I am antisocial to a certain degree and that I am a very difficult person to be friends with.I am often accused of being insane(no arguments from me on that), and that most people prefer my company when I don't speak at all. I am not perfect but I can't understand how people can call someone down for expressing their thoughts and opinions.This is a problem all too common on this site and I hope that one day we will ascend and go beyond jealousy and petty bickering.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pixiedust

many bring this issue up on the path to liberation

the issue of finding contentment or satisfaction that is lasting, and the fear that when one gives up the entire illusion, one becomes empty and there is no reason for any of it

to this I have to say: contentment is a state of satisfaction, and satisfaction is a state of ones needs, wants, wishes, desires to be met and fulfilled

as long as one identifies with any form, including that of thought space, of ego, of self identity, there will be satisfaction to be seeking, for the self is never satisfied with something for too long, as this 'self' that we identify with is nothing more than a conglomeration of your emotions, experiences, memories, genetics, all these information systems, that are built and molded a certain way to express individuality, it is always flowing, and is never static for too long, the thing is, you will never find satisfaction through the ego mechanism because the nature of your ego is in constant flux

there are two constants, change, and the awareness of that change, except we grow delusional and attach to momentary phases of that awareness and then self identify with it, this is the nature of what our brains tell us as well, and how we are wired with these current paradigms we find human existence living within

let go of this small delusion, and gain the entire universe, this is what is meant in seeing eternity within, or becoming one with 'god' consciousness, the knowledge that awareness is pure, without form, and it is what all forms exist within and can only be known through awareness

you will find lasting satisfaction in the moment, in the liberation of the delusion, and there is no more satisfying to be had, its done, your realization of eternity in the moment and eternity as you by being the eternal awareness

but this is not the end!

with complete satisfaction, clarity, and equanimity, one can learn to find PLEASURE in whatever it is awareness is doing at that moment, so you let go of delusion in search of everlasting contentment from external things, and you let go of desire by eliminating ego in its destructive ways, and you find lasting satisfaction and can now enter your daily going abouts with whole attention, with complete awareness, and find delight in just the feedback you get from it, you're very much alive in every sense of the word

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

Thank you for your insight.No one could hope for a greater insight.People like you give me hope for humanity.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Because this experience is all there is. I'm not an individual because there is no 'I' having this experience, and there is no other experience.

Harry Harry Harry you can not know this for sure can you? How do you know what you will perceive after the physical death?
What is having your experience if you have not identified with your own unique perspective and taken responsibility for your actions?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You've done well Theom, but it's time to hash out the details. Take your time, remember that there's no need to rush. As far as the ego goes they'll understand when they get there, and there's no nice way for you to force them to understand now.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I just wanted to put on a groovy song by Peter Gabriel that some can appreciate.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Harry Harry Harry you can not know this for sure can you? How do you know what you will perceive after the physical death?
What is having your experience if you have not identified with your own unique perspective and taken responsibility for your actions?

The experience that you are having now is all there is. Except there is no you having the experience. Life consists of experience - it is not made of you and objects - it is not made of you and time.
There is only the present happening.
edit on 28-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The experience that you are having now is all there is. Except there is no you having the experience. Life consists of experience - it is not made of you and objects - it is not made of you and time.

Are you telling me this or suggesting this?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Check to see if it is true.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Triac

Why do you hide from me if i may ask?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

If i could suggest a different way of asking for this check. Besides why should you believe me for this check.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

If i could suggest a different way of asking for this check. Besides why should you believe me for this check.

This video might help with the inquiry:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Ascension is categorized as either a depersonalization disorder or a derealism disorder

I've had experience of those disorders and I assure you it's not a fun thing. If he did have those disorders he wouldn't be "happy".

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

You fell into the error of solipsism.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join