It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have ascended

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry but in my opinion many people blur the line of what they can be with what they wish to be.

The human brain is very good at allowing us to imagine, sometimes people escape into this imagination and refuse to come back.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by inwardspiral

I have known about ascension for quite some time and haven't believed it 100% up to this point. While it is becoming more and more apparent everyday that this is truly happening and even I am evolving more and more every day (which is disturbing when I receive others thoughts spontaneously or feel other people's energy. P.S. I work in times square). How can I be so sure that this is happening? Why are you still stuck in physical form if you have "ascended" already? Have you heard of the sunofallsuns website and what do you think of them? Last but not least, what do you think of the ascension on a global scale and of what would come of it?

In my experience i just became aware and trusted my instincts to the point i could see what reality to me was in its most simple form. The brain does wondrous things and when i trust myself without knowing for sure of anything it creates a "magic" like effect on my perceivable reality.
What i have done is used my perception to control my emotions. This is why i have said ascended the "duality perception".
People generally see what they want to see, so i created a catchy title by using a key word "ascended", then shared my experience honestly while respecting peoples "vortexes". I am not projecting my expression outwardly or hiding behind group thinking expressions. Everyone expresses something back to me but because i am not intentionally projecting onto them its basically their mind they are sharing.
The reason i am alive alive now is because my heart has not stopped beating. I still live under the "banner of duality" i just happen to be perceiving from above it. I can still play with the polarities and i do, this is why i post on ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

One important question....

If you ascended.... How are you still posting on ATS?

Second....

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing the original post. It feels very true and is also very eloquently put. While I have in my own path and perceptions observed some of the same, it is insightful to borrow your eyes on the experience, so to speak and MUCH appreciated.

edit on 26-6-2013 by meridie because: null

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
People generally see what they want to see, so i created a catchy title by using a key word "ascended", then shared my experience honestly while respecting peoples "vortexes".

Maybe I'm way off on this but that key word is occupied in the minds of most people. You are basically saying readers should put the image of you next to the likes of Jesus or other religious figures with many accomplishments. Or someone has fantasized about it for years and then you come along and claim you achieved the same and realized it. Or someone who doesn't believe in all of this might think you are another one with a messiah complex. So no wonder most people react negatively to that key word, it's because they feel their inner religious authority figure whoever it may be is threatened and they need to respond to ensure themselves such is not the case, otherwise they might have change to have the same level of spiritual comfort.
edit on 26/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

having overcome astral polarisation (realm of emotions), you are well underway getting polarised on the Mental level (mental body)... would it be correct to say so? Do you know the name of the Archon you bumped into during "he 10 worst days of your life"?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

OP...I found your "case" very interesting. Even found "truth" in it, the way I perceive it. Some of the things you speak off, I have already accepted as valid concepts, but I can not claim "ascension".

Still trapped somewhat in this illusion, but am seeing the light at the end of a tunnel.

I guess I feel I still have some learning to do, before I'm really ready.

Most people i am in contact with are unable to handle the strength of this field as i cannot be influenced by theirs and end up drawing their energy. I have to dumb myself down and play along to avoid this but it gets tiring thinking for multiple people.

I know exactly what you mean...and it's not about the ego as some posters claim. The way I see it...many posters here claim they know this or that, expert in something or everything, but Einstein would have to dumb himself down in order to converse with most people about his field of expertise. It's not an ego thing. It's about experiences and knowledge that comes with it.

Anyway...I don't want to go deeper, as I feel this is not the right place for this.

Stay safe...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

People generally see what they want to see, so i created a catchy title by using a key word "ascended", then shared my experience honestly while respecting peoples "vortexes".

Maybe I'm way off on this but that key word is occupied in the minds of most people. You are basically saying readers should put the image of you next to the likes of Jesus or other religious figures with many accomplishments. Or someone has fantasized about it for years and then you come along and claim you achieved the same and realized it. Or someone who doesn't believe in all of this might think you are another one with a messiah complex. So no wonder most people react negatively to that key word, it's because they feel their inner religious authority figure whoever it may be is threatened and they need to respond to ensure themselves such is not the case, otherwise they might have change to have the same level of spiritual comfort.

Yes, what i did was attract things by using my own special brand of influence.
It is kind of like a game of sorts of a push and pull force. A game is rather a crude way of putting it however its the best label i can think of for my perception.
Some people share expressions that challenge my thinking and some people just express their insecurities outwardly looking for a bite.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

One important question....

If you ascended.... How are you still posting on ATS?

Second....

this was explained in his last post in which he answered all previous questions directly without avoidance. i hope you can see it.

when one ascends in the spirit the body lives. this is what it means to be born again.. to die but not be dead and to come back to the body in full awareness of the spirit. it is like.. on average we all look thru our 2 eyes and that is how we see the world thru our two eyes. but to ascend(as the op has used it) or become spiritually awake is to see your 2 eyes looking. basically.. u see your eyes in the act of seeing from behind them and from above your own self. a 3rd person view of self if you may. this 3rd person view is not constant as the op has told you.. to interact with the average human society out there.. we have to dumb ourselves down and stifle our light so that it will not blind them. they are afraid to look into our eyes because when they do they feel the pull of the spirit tugging on something inside them but do not know it is their own spirit reacting with joy and trying to use the presence of the awake one to elevate their own spiritual awareness.

however.. since most ppl would not have a clue what is going on they can interpret the feeling they get around the spiritually awake in a number of ways. some feel the presence of God and know, sometimes not having to speak it, but speaking in code to let you know that they know and see that you are an awakened child of God. referring to you as a 'virgin' etc they detect your innocence.

others will feel threatened and afraid. but as all the angels and benevolent of God would say "Do not fear", because such are awakened you must know that their intelligence does not allow them to be wicked to you as other humans do you wickedness unknowingly, and blind to the things they do that offend you and your spirit.

the awakened have brought the spirit directly into your presence, and they will do u no wickedness, intentionally or unintentionally since they can continually perceive their own actions as someone looking on from above, they are not blind and will hurt not physically nor psychologically. instead they will aim to teach you how to defend as well as build your self in both!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

what the op is actually telling u, is that you also can be. all of us once attained will be like Christ. do not look with him with envy and contempt. he is here to testify of the truth that is no myth as so many believe.. so that it will be to your benefit to believe and have faith and pursue it dilligently since it is not a false road that leads to imaginary reward. my friend, just as when mario eats a mushroom and grows larger or picks up a star and becomes invincible, to pursue this path you will receive reward if successful that will prove to you that it is not imaginary or fantasy as you will visibly witness the coin of gold being placed into your hand.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stateless Person

having overcome astral polarisation (realm of emotions), you are well underway getting polarised on the Mental level (mental body)... would it be correct to say so? Do you know the name of the Archon you bumped into during "he 10 worst days of your life"?

I like the name Darcy what do you think lol?
I do not know of any Archon's myself, that is just a label that would confine my thinking.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
what the op is actually telling u, is that you also can be. all of us once attained will be like Christ.

Thanks for your kind words, I respect Jesus but I'm on a different path.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
what the op is actually telling u, is that you also can be. all of us once attained will be like Christ.

Thanks for your kind words, I respect Jesus but I'm on a different path.

not a problem at all.. but all roads lead to rome

you will see, if you are on the right path that you will correct yourself and agree with us in time. for we do not disagree with Jesus in any way!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Journey, NOT destination, fellow seeker.
Ascension is altered perspective of the great illusion.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

To put it simply, to eradicate the emotion of fear would lead to the eradication of the emotion of love. There can be no other way for me with how i perceive reality. I never understood how the two are fundamentally connected by context until recently.

You do not have a good understanding of the emotions. The emotions of fear and love are two separate emotions. The eastern teachings are such that the emotion of fear is governed by the lowest root chakra Earth (when it goes out of balance that is.) The emotion of love is generated by the heart chakra.

What i have done is used my perception to control my emotions. This is why i have said ascended the "duality perception".

Perception and emotions are two different things and therefore you cant use your perception to control your emotions. Perception comes from man’s five sensory organs (seeing, hearing, feeling etc.) What you can do is apply the opposite polarity i.e. replace the feelings of fear with courage, and likewise with the emotion of hate, replace it with love. Remember Love is the most important thing - it is what created the world.

Cheers.
edit on 26-6-2013 by Hobbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I have to dumb myself down and play along...

controlled folly

Once a man learns to see he finds himself alone in the world with nothing but folly.
Your acts, as well as the acts of your fellow men in general, appear to be important to you because you have learned to think they are important.

My acts are sincere but they are only the acts of an actor because everything I do is controlled folly.
Everything I do in regard to myself and my fellow men is folly, because nothing matters.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ
reply to post by Kody27

Who says an ascended being would not speak of the experience? How can you know at all what they would do?

If you think this guy has "ascended" in any aspect of the term, then there is something seriously wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

That wasn't an answer to my questions.
edit on 26-6-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The advantage for this is that i can now choose my emotional experience pretty much at will but the disadvantage of this is that my torus field (EM energy surrounding my body) has an adverse effect on those i come into contact with. Most people i am in contact with are unable to handle the strength of this field as i cannot be influenced by theirs and end up drawing their energy.

It sounds like they just don't like you...I think most people you are in contact with are unable to tolerate you and your BS.
edit on 26-6-2013 by Quoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Quoop

to me it seems more like people are driven by their egos

when ego experiences something that is beyond it, the outcome of its death and passing, it naturally wants no part of it

when in the transcended state of mind, there is a neutral field that surrounds you, it is kind of like the silence given off by a vast ocean beyond sight

other people's egos pick up on this, and they react instinctively, trying to get far away from the silence where there is an absence of what it is that drives them, what it is they think they are when alive

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join