It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have ascended

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Your post was very interesting and unlike the other posters here, I keep an open mind and take all that you say into consideration and leave some space for skepticism after. But its not their fault that they do not understand, considering your description of duality, intelligent beings and energy vortexes is fantastical and foreign to them. Human perception is like being in a darkened room and being given a white picture in the spotlight for one to see and perceive from. For me to turn on all the lights and see the whole room took books, experiences and much doubt to achieve. Why isn't everyone being lead to the path of awakening? Why are they still asleep, unaware and still so powerfully affected by these external forces?

For the past year, I've struggled to accept that reality is relative, strange and more complex than I first thought once I began experimenting with mysticism and reading books that would unravel the illusion I was living in (robert anton wilson was a great start). I've evolved more than I possibly imagined evolving in just a year and everything you have mentioned about your experience in ascension, is believable to me. I am in contact with people that already experience reality in the way that you do and my girlfriend is very clairvoyant and has actually slowly been evolving to experiencing reality similar to what you have mentioned. I have several questions for you..

I have known about ascension for quite some time and haven't believed it 100% up to this point. While it is becoming more and more apparent everyday that this is truly happening and even I am evolving more and more every day (which is disturbing when I receive others thoughts spontaneously or feel other people's energy. P.S. I work in times square). How can I be so sure that this is happening? Why are you still stuck in physical form if you have "ascended" already? Have you heard of the sunofallsuns website and what do you think of them? Last but not least, what do you think of the ascension on a global scale and of what would come of it?

edit on 25-6-2013 by inwardspiral because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sounds like you are in a really neat phase of spiritual evolution.

I love those! It's like getting to the top of the mountain!

After a while, you look up and find it's actually just another ledge, there's more up ahead to discover...

But for now, celebrate and savor! I'm happy for you.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I am more than my experiences. I am not just a movie. Your particular take is a disappointment to me, but that's your choice and I support your freedom to make it.

There are no 'experiences'. There is THIS experience. You are not the past experiences, you are not the future experiences. You are THIS experience. You are this moment. To say that you are more than this experience is just silly. What are you then? What is there that is 'greater' than this experience? If you cannot answer this question than there is nothing greater. Because if it is you, wouldn't you know it intrinsically?

And yet your semantic truth, as described above, is absolute truth? Seems legit.

No! That's what I am trying to say! Absolute truth simply is, regardless of what anyone says or does. There is nothing opposite to the truth because if an opposite to truth existed, it would no longer be true. So we are just formulating concepts in our brains that have nothing to do with anything. Truth is not a concept, it is everything, and it just is.

So this reality isn't real to you? I guess we have nothing more to say to each other on the subject.

Is it real to you? Is this as 'real' as you think it gets? You may continue to defend your attachments to the physical world but you aren't going to find anything of value here.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

There are no 'experiences'. There is THIS experience. You are not the past experiences, you are not the future experiences. You are THIS experience. You are this moment. To say that you are more than this experience is just silly. What are you then? What is there that is 'greater' than this experience? If you cannot answer this question than there is nothing greater. Because if it is you, wouldn't you know it intrinsically?

I am the active application of an amalgamated series of reflections leading up to the present moment. I guess I'm just silly, as opposed to your pointlessness.

No! That's what I am trying to say! Absolute truth simply is, regardless of what anyone says or does. There is nothing opposite to the truth because if an opposite to truth existed, it would no longer be true. So we are just formulating concepts in our brains that have nothing to do with anything. Truth is not a concept, it is everything, and it just is.

Wow. That was really useful. Are you a nihilist?

Is it real to you? Is this as 'real' as you think it gets? You may continue to defend your attachments to the physical world but you aren't going to find anything of value here.

Certainly not in your posts.
edit on 25-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I am the active application of an amalgamated series of reflections leading up to the present moment. I guess I'm just silly, as opposed to your pointlessness.

When you've found some meaning or purpose or point in your life, just let me know

Wow. That was really useful. Are you a nihilist?

Why the need to label? Why attach words to things? What useful thing does it accomplish? It just creates a duality, a separation, between us.
Whether life has meaning or not should be of no interest to us. In existence there is no question of 'meaning' or 'no meaning'. Life has thrived for billions of years without ever even being aware of the possibility of asking "why". It's humans that have the issue

Certainly not in your posts.

Not in my posts, and not anywhere else.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

When you've found some meaning or purpose or point in your life, just let me know

Well, there's just so many choices...! The only limit is what you're willing to imagine!

Why the need to label? Why attach words to things? What useful thing does it accomplish? It just creates a duality, a separation, between us.

It's a one-word expression of an idea that takes up entire volumes, articles, videos, and other assorted mediums. There's already a separation between us, my questions merely helps to define exactly what that separation is. I take it you're one of those people who hate using visual and vibratory patterns to denote specific concepts by which to communicate our respective understanding of the world. It's unfortunate, really; such aversions denote a particular distaste for translation of explicit data. Dunno what to tell you.

Whether life has meaning or not should be of no interest to us. In existence there is no question of 'meaning' or 'no meaning'. Life has thrived for billions of years without ever even being aware of the possibility of asking "why". It's humans that have the issue

In my life, I like to have meaning. It gives me a direction to follow. I would also like to point out that you have no right to tell us what should and should not be of interest. No right at all. Thanks and bye.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
I have ascended the duality perception.[...]I have to dumb myself down and play along to avoid this but it gets tiring thinking for multiple people.

You realize how pretentious this makes you sound? Nothing like this would ever come from the mouth of someone who has truly "ascended". "Those who know don't speak, those who speak don't know."

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Who says an ascended being would not speak of the experience? How can you know at all what they would do?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

Thanks for sharing your journey, wishing the best and just to add a word perhaps liberation from duality is better than Ascension. Why? because when duality is left behind your I dissolves also. Of course you can always give birth to a false I if that is what you mean?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by inwardspiral
Why isn't everyone being lead to the path of awakening? Why are they still asleep, unaware and still so powerfully affected by these external forces?

spiritual war being waged in the creation of the mythos man carries with him everyday

How can I be so sure that this is happening? Why are you still stuck in physical form if you have "ascended" already? Last but not least, what do you think of the ascension on a global scale and of what would come of it?

edit on 25-6-2013 by inwardspiral because: (no reason given)

'waking up' / 'ascension' / 'enlightenment' / 'spiritual revolution' different words used to color the same picture

we are aware in this state, because we are physical, where are you 'ascending' to ? You think it is a place to go? Perhaps a spot in your mind to exist within ? A heaven or abodes of the spirits? Do you not realize what you already are ?

It is inevitable

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

I like that, 'liberation' but what is being liberated from what ? how do you liberate an illusion ? I think all these things add up to the lost in translation of describing the formless with symbols/words

and as long as that part of the illusion is persistent in any state of our mind, we will fall to our knees in delusion

one has to realize you always had it, you always were it, an expression of it, and all the other 'noise' of what you think is you, is not, there is no you, everything is just a story, being read back to you, pure awareness delighting in the story

and there is a feedback mechanism which allows you to pen your part of the story as it is going along to a certain degree

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Rain on your parade .... If you really ascended then I doubt that you would bother posting at ATS. I"m thinking you've just psyched yourself out. Considering the world situation, I'm sure your new found 'ascension' will be put to the test very soon. Good luck to you.

You should doubt as it is only my experience not yours. Perhaps yours will be a different experience and then you will know for sure what an ascended person would bother doing from your own unique perspective.

Dont waste your words, op, I dont think vile, hate-filled, spiteful people are prone to ascending, imo.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I find the replies of others in this thread very interesting.

The OP does not sound like he's boasting to me. He doesn't appear to have an over-inflated ego, in fact it appears that he has been able to transcend the influences of the ego. He is only trying to share his experiences, his perspective. Yet this seems to offend a lot of people...

Those of you who take offense to one claiming to have achieved "ascension" may want to check your own ego. It is your ego which is telling you that "if this guy says he's ascended, he must think he's better than me!" This is not what an ascended person believes. This is very much a polar/duality based view.

To be ascended essentially means that you are no longer bounded by polarization, no longer see things as good/bad, better/worse; you are "above" those concepts not in the sense that you are "too good" for them, but you are no longer stuck in their midst and are able to see them objectively. You see people as unique individuals with unique perspectives, not as lesser beings for whatever reason.

Just because I choose to view things from an ascended perspective, while you do not, does not make me a better person...we merely have different perspectives.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Some experiences are meant for ourselves only, and others may be shared.

To distingush between the two, and to gain a balanced perspective on those inner experiences, I believe it is very helpful to have a spiritual guide who can put them into the proper context for us.

The choice is yours, of course, but in my humble opinion, I think some of what you shared may have been wiser to digest and retain within yourself.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Very astute comment! I agree. Those whom may have ASCENDED....would have realized there is no point, purpose or NEED to mention their ascendence. That is realized once one succeeds at it.

Anything at all less...reveals one who has far from...ascended. This is how we know...they have not.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Welcome to the Light my Friend and Brother. i know your story very well because it is the same as mine.. and others on this site as it would seem. many are still trapped in Dogma and cannot defeat the paradoxes of their religious doctrines.

you have done well and know of real reward for all that you have suffered to get to this point.

We live in an interesting age indeed. How lucky are we to be alive and chosen at such a time as when the truth comes to light for all men. i create this post having read only the first two paragraphs of your writing. light is indeed yours for all these things you now claim to see!

Welcome again Brother and Champion! Welcome to God's love and truth in Revelation. May we keep in touch.

indeed they do not see that the battery has no negative and positive side.. within the battery their is no seperation of the charges that they can draw a line where negative is transformed into positive. it is dual forming one! Well done again i commend you Well Done!

your journey now is to master death via meditation. all worlds are open to you to visit.

look up samadhi, and kundalini meditation, and chakra meditation.. u will find that they reveal all that you have experienced and you will find much information that will help you to grow EVEN MORE! i am available to help and look forward to exchanging rhetoric with you my Brother in the Light.

edit on 25-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

even the buddha mentioned his enlightenment to people around him

how can you know what one would do if you have never been in that persons shoes ?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thanks OP for taking the time out of your day to share your experiences with the world.

Likewise, your post has compelled me to do the same.

There was a moment in my life years ago that I think about every so often. I had an experience which quite strongly resembles facets of your story. It's been a while since someone else's words brought me back there so quickly.

I was a teenager and fresh out of an inpatient treatment facility. I spent 50 days there by court order after quite candidly expressing the slew of my shenanigans during an assessment prompted by said shenanigans. I hope you who reads this doesn't feel that my 'troubles' with authority should detract from my story. I have never been malicious to others, and I'ev always been a productive member of society. I just spent some time in my youth with a complete disregard for the status quo. Anyway....

I had come home two months removed from everything I'd known previously. I was very sober, on a great sleep schedule for the first time in my life, had been working out for the first time in my life, was tobacco free, my exposure to media was practically 0, and I was dabbling in a personal relationship with god for the first time. Another disclaimer; the spirituality I was experiencing at this time was completely non-denominational, as I was then and still am a seeker and agnostic.

Everything seemed so clear.
I remember being in a room with others, or on a bus, and being able to sense the energy in the room and of other people. The energy was so tangible that looking back I swear I could see it. Like meandering waves flowing from person to person to object as control dramas and power plays dictated everyone's actions and words.
I remember while interacting with someone being able to amplify my own energy and send it to them.
I recall that feeling the OP describes as almost being dead. I would decide to help someone energetically and would say the words they needed to hear, or act ever so slightly, or even at times with just a smile I would fill them up, but completely effortlessly. The words that would come out of my mouth would be automatic. As if my spirit was indeed operating on another level while my body complied as a secondary manifestation.

These experiences were beyond just my whims to be kind and helpful. Other times I would use my new understanding to prevent becoming a victim of someone else's drama, power play, energy vampirism, whatever you'd like to call it. I absolutely could not be manipulated without at the very least my consent in the matter. My relationships were blossoming at a rate I'd never experienced before. Authority, family, friends, it seemed like everywhere in my life I had transcended something petty and had come back to share it. The feeling of detachment was always the strangest part though. My meat vessel could do no wrong. Every single motion in my life was serendipitous and synchronistic.

And where did it go? I still have a grasp of all of these concepts, but on a much less personal level. Indeed more like reading it in a book or to myself as I write this than actually living it every day. Again I struggle and seem challenged by the mundane. it's like another poster said, you think you hit the top of the mountain and find out it was just a ledge.

Who knows though... Maybe it started to fade when I finally took another drag of a cigarette, cracked that born-again beer. Maybe it was the girl I met that summer, or the hours I spent at my new job that sucked me back down into my shell with its games and problems and fears. Maybe these are just the tides of life.

Thanks you OP though for reminding us that ascension by whatever silly definition is real and attainable, what it might look like, and not to give up searching.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thank you - I understand what you are saying, and I feel its kind intent. Your post reminded me of...

"Free from desire, you realize the mystery
Caught in the desire, you see only the manifestations.”
~Lao Tzu

For "desire" I think we can just as easily substitute "duality" since desire arises from and perpetuates duality.

And I read "manifestations" as those the phenomena created by the desiring, habitually dualistic ego: the self-serving theories, assertions, generalizations, assumptions, simplifications with which we protect ourselves from chaos and dissolution.

Thank you again; it's far better that you posted here than did not.
edit on 26-6-2013 by Libertaoist because: punctuation and phrasing

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Very interesting read OP

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join