It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have ascended

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by TheomExperience

What you describe sounds more like 'Ego' than 'Ascension' but hey ... enjoy your journey there are many hard lessons to be learned on that path too.

Woody

The ego plays a big part in defending against influence and manipulation.
Just like all tools there are two ways of using it though. It can also be used offensively.

Well we seem to agree on one thing ... it certainly sounds like you are using your ego offensively ... as in (from what you wrote in your OP) your egocentric attitude to those around you must come over as quite offensive to them.

It seems in your quest to become more enlightened you have taken a wrong turn and missed the actual point of what 'ascension' really means ... that said your journey is a little like 'The Chariot' card in the Tarot Deck ... where you are the charioteer and you have control of the reigns ... therefore you can venture off down the side-roads you encounter to see if there are any lessons of value to be learned down them before bringing yourself back onto the main path of your life.

I think (hope) you will soon come to the realization that this 'ascension' was one such lesson found down a side-road ... and soon with the wisdom of hindsight you will steer your chariot back onto a more spiritually healthy life-path ... where there are many more discoveries waiting to be revealed to you.

Woody

You have highlighted a good point for this topic. I am not concerned with how other people receive my honest expression. That is for them to figure out why they are offended.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Numbing your emotions is just another way of escaping reality, and your own human-ness. You'll have plenty of time for that when you are dead. Don't try to be dead while you are still alive.

People with severe PTSD, and other issues sometimes use "numbing" as a coping strategy. If reality is too much for you to face, then cope the best way you can. I guess.
edit on 6/25/2013 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

You shouldn't guess to much as it is a sign of confusion and people will take advantage of that. Do you know for sure what is going to happen to me after my heart stops beating to make this claim?

I'm unclear how your response is relevant to anything I said, however, I do know it was not my intent to offend you. I'm saying that some people either intentionally, or unwittingly numb their emotions because they find them overwhelming.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Your getting close but like another poster said your still here. You found the launch pad but you have not identified your needs for being here in your op. Until you complete your spiritual need for being here in the first place you can not leave unless you just came here to help others. By your statements of fear and love being tied is just not the case and you are not gonna like the direction you are gonna be drawn without love. Fear is just a layer to shed but love is the core unless...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You have highlighted a good point for this topic. I am not concerned with how other people receive my honest expression. That is for them to figure out why they are offended.

Likewise you (by your own comments) have highlighted the perfect example of someone with an egocentric nature ... don't just take my word for it check the dictionary definition. And on that note we appear to have come full circle

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Would that explanation work for Paula Deen at this point? And no... I am truly not trying to give you a hard time, troll you, or be an ass. But it does seem that when people speak about ascending, they ascend from polite and caring to being an ass****. They no longer *CARE* who they hurt, what they say, how they affect others.... They have surpassed giving a shiite about anyone or anything besides themselves and while I don't think anyone should "live" soley to provide happiness for anyone else, I do think we should make effort here and there to not be hateful, spiteful, cruel, etc. simply because it is no longer our problem.

Again, I am honestly and truly not trying to give you a hard time. I am just having a hard time understanding. It could very well be me misinterpreting the ascension posts. I am capable of being wrong. I just find it hard to understand how suddenly not caring how anything you do or say affects anyone means that you have become a better human being.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Emotions are part of the human experience. To deny that aspect of yourself is stumping your emotional growth.

Unless of course, as I stated earlier, they are too overwhelming for one to handle, and lead to dysfunction. Then by all means, they should be gotten under control.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I have ascended the duality perception. I do not know what what others version of ascended is but i will share my experience mostly because i am still alive in the flesh.

Have you found the source of thought/ego? And merged with the source at that point?

IS there still a "you"?

Have you found the source of Emotion within?

Seeing that you are not the body, the mind, emotions, or anything that temporarily arises and falls away, is simply the neo-advaita establishment of Being the Observer/Awareness.....

There is much more to it. Divine Bliss, Transcendent Love, the permanent snuffing out of all of the Mind's arising and falling away ........

Who is the one that that needed to post this thread and what is the motivation for it?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

When someone says that reality is an illusion, they're trying to impose their own incapacity for accurate translation-free perception upon the rest of reality as a whole.

Ummm... no... that's not why people say reality is an illusion.

Everything in the physical universe is relative to everything else. Without up, there cannot be down. Without hot, the concept of 'cold' means nothing. without this, that has no ground to exist. It is easy to see that opposites are not opposite, but complementary. Without one, you cannot have the other, without the other, you cannot have one, without one, you cannot have the other, ad infinitum. Nothing exists independent of anything else. The only 'absolute' is the conditionless, descriptionless void.

"If one wants to give an accurate description of the elementary particle. . .the only thing which can be written down as description is a probability function. But then one sees that not even the quality of being. . .belongs to what is described." -- Werner Heisenburg, founder of quantum mechanics
edit on 25-6-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Numbing your emotions is just another way of escaping reality, and your own human-ness. You'll have plenty of time for that when you are dead. Don't try to be dead while you are still alive.

Your drama would be trying to make someone believe they are in the same reality in which you have the upper hand. Then when someone wants to leave that reality you try to keep them by trying to make them believe they are escaping like cowards hoping to prevent them from creating their own reality where they are better off. I just responded because someone tried something like that on me years ago. Why someone would want to do that is because having faith in someone gives such a person an edge, they will expect to respond adequately to everything in life when having enough people who believe they are 'good'. It's what some call manna, coupled with attention and a form of hypnosis. Which is what I think TheOmExperience is hinting at in the OP when he says he doesn't want to play a part in some people's reality anymore or to play the manipulative games on emotions. Not getting caught up in other people's reality but to be in one's own reality and the ability to shape it at will in order to connect or relate to anyone to share it in such a way it is good for both.

Many people create negative realities each day, even though many don't want to, it's no wonder people want to escape that. So many people messing with other peoples' minds trying to make them feel bad so they buy something, either a story to believe in or some object which would enhance life. So many differences which cannot be overcome yet people have to respect those, so many things in life which are not according to nature's ways.

I think it's better to work out emotions while alive and from a distance so it can be seen instead of being in the middle of it. To change the mind at will is a precious gift and ability many squander by using it to get better themselves either in a social or material sense. In the afterlife there are no limited resources or time offers, everything works different there just as becoming happy. And when having gone through a phase of exploring death, life can be seen even better and more precious since the experiencer is aware of it's fleeting nature.
edit on 25/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You say I have no free will.
That lets me know you have no clue.
Good Luck in your quest.
Im sure you do not want or need any advice
so I wont bother.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Duality is actually an essential component of the "human experience". Duality is a perspective unique to individuality, as individuality is the only disposition that gives us a thoroughly immersive experience in the vantage of duality. If you have transcended the dual perspective, that means that you are no longer an individual.

It would appear that this is not the case. Unless you ascended and then descended? But in that case, you still wouldn't be able to express what you experienced in the process of such a journey. An individual cannot express anything but an individual experience, considering that anything more would be closer to raw data that cannot be translated into any language we are familiar with, raw data that possesses within each value a plethora of translations understood simultaneously. Think of it as having a hundred different lucid dreams at once, every instant of every dream all occurring in the same temporal flow.

Pure speculation, but nonetheless, I am certain that even if you have ascended, you are now descended. Otherwise, you would be incapable of imparting such experiences to us. It simply defies the traditional communications of this species.
edit on 25-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I did not witness these intelligences in a way that would constitute seeing with my biological eyes. I was using my minds eye to perceive them.

So you thought about it and imagined it? That's the case with most who "ascend". In the end, they "ascend" from one way of thinking to another. The only thing that changes is the language they use to express themselves.

Claiming to give up dualism for non-dualism, or that there is somehow a difference between the two, is still dualism.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Dualism is paradoxical in nature. Dualism is two ends of one spectrum that is compound in its dualistic nature. Two sides that are a coin that is a sphere. Dualism is everything but dualism, composed of dualism....if that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So what is your purpose in posting your supposed "acsended" knowledge? Do you seek commiseration, do you seek someone to stroke your ego, or are you trying to make people feel inferior? Nothing that you stated seems like it's trying to help or teach anyone, rather just seems to be yet another case of "...blah, blah, blah.....I'm so smart, I can use big words......look at me on my soapbox......don't you wish you were me....blah, blah, blah..."

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
If you have transcended the dual perspective, that means that you are no longer an individual.

'Individual' implies that there are others, which is untrue. There is only this experience that refers to itself as 'I', and there is nothing but the experience. There is no individual because there is nothing else but the individual.

It would appear that this is not the case. Unless you ascended and then descended? But in that case, you still wouldn't be able to express what you experienced in the process of such a journey. An individual cannot express anything but an individual experience, considering that anything more would be closer to raw data that cannot be translated into any language we are familiar with, raw data that possesses within each value a plethora of translations understood simultaneously. Think of it as having a hundred different lucid dreams at once, every instant of every dream all occurring in the same temporal flow.

Whether the concept of individual is there or not, does not mean there is an individual. All it is is a semantic concept, not an absolute truth, so whether the experience is labelled as an 'individual' experience or not changes nothing.

Pure speculation, but nonetheless, I am certain that even if you have ascended, you are now descended. Otherwise, you would be incapable of imparting such experiences to us. It simply defies the traditional communications of this species.

What is 'this species' other than an idea that floats around in your head? It's just an abstraction that only exists in the subjectivity of the private experience called 'you'.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

So you thought about it and imagined it? That's the case with most who "ascend". In the end, they "ascend" from one way of thinking to another. The only thing that changes is the language they use to express themselves.

Claiming to give up dualism for non-dualism, or that there is somehow a difference between the two, is still dualism.

I agree with this. There cannot be ascension from 'duality to non-duality' because that implies that there is such a think as duality. There is nowhere to go because 'places' and 'going' only exist as concepts in the mind. The Absolute cannot be 'attained' because it is the only thing that exists.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ascended? I'd say you are high alright.

Darryl Forests

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

it is good that you dropped the illusion of duality, it is the final snare.

your words are not that of ego, but rather clarity.

I know of the 'vortexes' you speak of, and how entities do not want theirs 'neutralized'
when it is not neutralized there is still form, and with form, existence
also group think vortexes, I can see them too, I can see this reality as it is, a mashed up house of mirrors, with realities forming in thought space, permeating each other, have you seen the great divide? the ultimate polarity it will bring? and the natural splitting of the realities?

I understand what you mean by a constant give and take, in this realm it is all energy transference
you living here now, you are still energy transferring, what you are effectively trying to do, is minimize this transfer to its lowest point, kind of like absolute zero is not sustainable, but we can get to very close approximations of it

in essence, what I did was similar, I was tired of the searching, and realized, when you search, there is only gaining to be done, and in gaining, there is always more, it never ends

so, you stop searching, and you learn how to listen, how to sit still and listen, and what you found, much like I did, was a very powerful 'thing', that pervades all

if you have complete control of your emotions, then you will understand that you can effectively never exist in the range of fear anymore, but instead exist in the range of love, for the benefit of other beings, effectively stopping the loop of inwards draw, and instead using the endless flow to manifest outwardly for the good of others

and 'playing' along so others do not get scared of your 'field' I understand this as well, you have to 'dumb' yourself down, so others can still experience 'you' otherwise you seem 'alien' it is a little taxing, especially when in the midst of all that are not awakened, but always remember the endless flow that you have now opened up within yourself

I learned to find the beauty while I'm still here, in nature, in others, and to focus on that, while not dismissing the rest, but rather knowing that it is all cycles of existence, and it will all pass, and come again, like the tides, so in a way, not attaching, but giving respect to what is

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

'Individual' implies that there are others, which is untrue. There is only this experience that refers to itself as 'I', and there is nothing but the experience. There is no individual because there is nothing else but the individual.

I am more than my experiences. I am not just a movie. Your particular take is a disappointment to me, but that's your choice and I support your freedom to make it.

Whether the concept of individual is there or not, does not mean there is an individual. All it is is a semantic concept, not an absolute truth, so whether the experience is labelled as an 'individual' experience or not changes nothing.

And yet your semantic truth, as described above, is absolute truth? Seems legit.

What is 'this species' other than an idea that floats around in your head? It's just an abstraction that only exists in the subjectivity of the private experience called 'you'.

So this reality isn't real to you? I guess we have nothing more to say to each other on the subject.

edit on 25-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Your drama would be trying to make someone believe they are in the same reality in which you have the upper hand. Then when someone wants to leave that reality you try to keep them by trying to make them believe they are escaping like cowards hoping to prevent them from creating their own reality where they are better off. I just responded because someone tried something like that on me years ago. Why someone would want to do that is because having faith in someone gives such a person an edge, they will expect to respond adequately to everything in life when having enough people who believe they are 'good'. It's what some call manna, coupled with attention and a form of hypnosis. Which is what I think TheOmExperience is hinting at in the OP when he says he doesn't want to play a part in some people's reality anymore or to play the manipulative games on emotions. Not getting caught up in other people's reality but to be in one's own reality and the ability to shape it at will in order to connect or relate to anyone to share it in such a way it is good for both.

Many people create negative realities each day, even though many don't want to, it's no wonder people want to escape that. So many people messing with other peoples' minds trying to make them feel bad so they buy something, either a story to believe in or some object which would enhance life. So many differences which cannot be overcome yet people have to respect those, so many things in life which are not according to nature's ways.

I think it's better to work out emotions while alive and from a distance so it can be seen instead of being in the middle of it. To change the mind at will is a precious gift and ability many squander by using it to get better themselves either in a social or material sense. In the afterlife there are no limited resources or time offers, everything works different there just as becoming happy. And when having gone through a phase of exploring death, life can be seen even better and more precious since the experiencer is aware of it's fleeting nature.

Actually, I was only trying to keep at least one foot in the reality of the planet Earth, where we live. One "ascends", when they die if that theory is indeed real, and they deserve it, provided that is a requirement. It's another dimension I would think, and not subject to "deciding" on your own to "ascend".

What the OP is talking about is not "ascension" in any way I've ever seen it defined. You can "transcend" while in the flesh, eg situations, emotions; but ascension implies something different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join