It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“We Destroyed Arab Villages To Create Our State” - Retired Israeli General

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Yeah but you have to take into account these are Not normal Jews - the are Zionists - an extreme sect of Jews who commit terrorists acts in the name of god.

It was the Zionists that in 1948 got the UN to issue them a charter and give them a homeland - it was Not the same Jews who were persecuted by the Germans. The two factions although both Jews were at war with each other ideologically.

The leaders of the new nation of Israel also broke the UN charter many times by seeking to illegally expand it's UN given borders into territory they did not have the right to control.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
They murdered millions in Russia ,they wonder why they have been hated throughout history ,they claim they are Gods chosen people [Crap] grovel to every Politician ,Government for Special Priviledges ,run the financial system the ,media ,U.S ,create the Wars and expect the useful idiots [Goyim ,animals ] to fight their lying wars for their financial benefits .Use the 6 million Holocaust lie ,to put a guilt trip on the whole world so they get what they want and anyone who dsiputes it ,get a Mega guilt trip dumped on them .They are the ones behind Gun Control so they can take away your land ,rights ,wealth ,everything [remember your an Animal] and Institute their New World Order which result in the biggest Genocide the world will ever see .when its too late you will all wake up

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

It was the Zionists that in 1948 got the UN to issue them a charter and give them a homeland

The day after the UN gave them their homeland, they were attacked (Late in 1947) eventually, armies from Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt joined in the attack. With at least 6 countries involved in war in a fairly small area, who is surprised that villages were destroyed?

Perhaps they would have been around today had Israel not been attacked.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

This is why the Israeli Jews are such disgusting hypocrites. The use methods and tactics against the Arabs that the Nazis used against their kin during WWII. At least this old Israeli finally has lost his filtering facilities, so that he readily admits these abominable crimes by his countrymen, himself and his country. Or will Zionists now say this guy is a self-loathing Jew?

Perhaps one day their will be Arab/Muslim Zionist hunters that are analogous to Nazi hunters. Of course, the criminal state of Israel would first have to be destroyed, as was Nazi Germany.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

It was the Zionists that in 1948 got the UN to issue them a charter and give them a homeland

The day after the UN gave them their homeland, they were attacked (Late in 1947) eventually, armies from Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt joined in the attack. With at least 6 countries involved in war in a fairly small area, who is surprised that villages were destroyed?

Perhaps they would have been around today had Israel not been attacked.

The villages were not destroyed because of fighting between the Zionists and the Arabs. The Arab villages were destroyed and the inhabitants murdered by the Zionists in order to scare other Palestinian Arabs to flee and yield their land to the Zionists. In other words it was ethnic cleansing, which is against the UN Charter. Stop making excuses for the blood-thirsty, hypocritical Zionists. Don't try to portray it as villages getting caught in the crossfire of war; it was not.

By your justification, the Nazis also couldn't be blamed for the millions they killed because these unfortunate victims just got caught in the middle of a war. You should really listen to yourself when you make such outlandish claims.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Perhaps one day their will be Arab/Muslim Zionist hunters that are analogous to Nazi hunters. Of course, the criminal state of Israel would first have to be destroyed, as was Nazi Germany.

Today, the very idea of hunting down zionist war criminals would be labelled as "anti-semitic".
But in the future, hopefully, we will all get to see former Israeli generals/commanders being tried for war crimes.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I will put My own Jewish ancestry aside for one moment here and My Christianity and My fundamental disagreement with Islam as this is not about those thing's and point something out here.
The Palestinian's and the Arab's of the region themselves have a VERY, VERY Strong Jewish ancestry and the promise YHWH ('Yod'. He will cause the meek to pass judicial decision and he will show them his way, 'He', Make Me to walk in Your truth and teach Me for You are My God of salvation, 'Waw', For I have trusted in You all the day long, 'He', Make Me to walk in Your truth and teach Me for You are My god of salvation.... This is the name of God YHWH from Psalm 25 and infers the Meek shall be judge and will serve god's will and God is salvation which means for me Jesus) made to Jacob as regards his seed applies also to them.
It is Cousin killing Cousin but one side is pretty much as bad as the other so sorry get off your high horse and see the truth for once the Arab's have no prior claim but neither do the Jew's and it is quite simply that they can not coexist here is something to think on and remember this goes right back as in Islam how many Jewish tribe's did Muhammad put down or forcible convert before he married his six year old child bride.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

I will put My own Jewish ancestry aside for one moment here and My Christianity and My fundamental disagreement with Islam as this is not about those thing's and point something out here.
The Palestinian's and the Arab's of the region themselves have a VERY, VERY Strong Jewish ancestry and the promise YHWH ('Yod'. He will cause the meek to pass judicial decision and he will show them his way, 'He', Make Me to walk in Your truth and teach Me for You are My God of salvation, 'Waw', For I have trusted in You all the day long, 'He', Make Me to walk in Your truth and teach Me for You are My god of salvation.... This is the name of God YHWH from Psalm 25 and infers the Meek shall be judge and will serve god's will and God is salvation which means for me Jesus) made to Jacob as regards his seed applies also to them.
It is Cousin killing Cousin but one side is pretty much as bad as the other so sorry get off your high horse and see the truth for once the Arab's have no prior claim but neither do the Jew's and it is quite simply that they can not coexist here is something to think on and remember this goes right back as in Islam how many Jewish tribe's did Muhammad put down or forcible convert before he married his six year old child bride.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

I'm glad you tried to put your religious and spiritual beliefs aside because it has little to do with it.
This is simply how human beings can treat other human beings, it's nothing to do with long lost cousins or conversion.

I could go put a homemade flag on a hill right now and claim it.... it doesn't make it so.
I could live my life on that same hill and someone else comes with his homemade flag and claims it.... what then?

Well in a civilized world I would say if the man on the hill had a home, family, resources and a way of life then you should give him some compensation. A hill of equal stature so to speak if you took his hill away, wouldn't that be the right thing to do?

Otherwise it will never end, you'll have someone ferociously defending a hill while the other is doing everything in his power to get his bloodied hill back.

No question of living on another hill or sharing the one being disputed over is ever asked just more fighting over a bloody hill. Both sides are deluded in their cause.

Also on another note, people of the past were backwards in every religion and race... still are.
Marrying a six year old is wrong but people didn't have rights bound by law to stop such atrocities, in my nation you can have sex legally at 16 and smoke and drink (buy it anyways) at 18. I did all 3 before I was 14 and it was my choice (both when it came to sex)

Am I a wrong and evil person? I wouldn't consider myself so.

I do however consider the rules in place to have good and realistic points, they are humane ways to stop abuse. I respect them and urge others to at least try to live by them in some form or way.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Dear MrInquisitive,

The villages were not destroyed because of fighting between the Zionists and the Arabs. . . . Don't try to portray it as villages getting caught in the crossfire of war; it was not.
Do you think there wasn't a massive war going on at the time? At least half a dozen countries blowing things up all over that small piece of land?

By your justification, the Nazis also couldn't be blamed for the millions they killed because these unfortunate victims just got caught in the middle of a war. You should really listen to yourself when you make such outlandish claims.
The Nazis, and the Arabs, were the aggressors. That makes a difference.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Dear MrInquisitive,

The villages were not destroyed because of fighting between the Zionists and the Arabs. . . . Don't try to portray it as villages getting caught in the crossfire of war; it was not.
Do you think there wasn't a massive war going on at the time? At least half a dozen countries blowing things up all over that small piece of land?

The Nazis, and the Arabs, were the aggressors. That makes a difference.

With respect,
Charles1952

War is hell let's face it, many atrocities happen in the act of war some of them accidental some maybe deliberate.

Depends which way you look at it, the Nazis were aggressors and did go claiming lands that were not theirs at that period in time. Maybe in some part of history they were but not then. It was a coalition of nations that could be seen as the aggressors when they declared the things Nazi Germany were doing was wrong.

Sounds eerily familiar doesn't it when painted that way?

Edit

I screwed the quoting up... top 2 lines are regarding you first reply to MrInquisitive
edit on 26-6-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Israelis destroy Arab villages every day.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The Jewish people of the region are the Mizrahi people who look like, and are culturally very similar to the Arabs. Israel is largely populated and ruled by the Ashkenazi Jews who largely come from central and eastern Europe (and the USA as well these days).

As a result, the country is governed not by those indigenous to the region, but colonialists. From what I have heard, the Middle Eastern Jewish people experience varying forms of racism from their European brethren.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Obama: it is a yes man's fun to please everyone. Recently Hamas' leaders had an astonishing tour over North African and Middle East lands. How could it be? Leaders of most evil extremists designated as terrorist organization by EU, USA and Canada have been hanging agound freely right not far from Israel! They managed to visit either Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi or Turkish Premier Erdogan.
Bloody murder! Where is Mossad with its valiant agents? Seize terrorists, punish them for blood of Israeli children they've been spilling every day! And I say that there was such operation planned by Mossad people. As a police officer my Dad happened to be working closely with those guys. So I know that from the first hands. Also I know who's that dirty Cain betrayed his little Israeli brother. For Mossad might inform about such operation just our American Big Brother. And dearly Mr. Obama is surely too cute for stopping being nice to anybody. It was obviously such a goodwill gesture towards Turkish Special Service. For it was Ankara the place of scheduled actions.
Would Obama always play such dirty tricks to Israel? That wasn't friend's deed at all. Israel has been surrounded by an army of Jews'-hating Muslims. We need in trustable ally not in weathercock. And such actions of pippin Obama lead to destruction of Israel.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Very well said and as also British myself but probably older (Though not necessarily wiser), It is just that we have a wish to protect children and were children come into it there race or creed is of no consequence, I would like to assume I would laydown my life for any of them but I am here am I not so that has never been put to the test.
There are good people in every country and born into every religion but a religion that enshrines evil will always promote as right something that is wrong even after the culture would otherwise have matured away from such.
Islam and Judaeism SEEM to have a lot in common but in reality they are completely different animals as is Christianity, Muhammad told his followers to live by the spear so do not be fooled by the claim it is a religion of peace, it is a bloodthirsty creation of a 7th century Arab warlord and it lives today because it was in part created around the desires of Men and also because like any army if you try to leave you will be killed.
Christ said he that lives by the sword shall die by the sword and he was pierced with a spear so the spear that shall slay Islam shall be his. (I am religious to the truth, as I believe it, as you can see).
The Jews have one grace over the Arab's, they never launched murderous attacks on Islamic community's until after the beginning of the Jewish return to there homeland from which they had been expelled by Rome in 59AD following a revolt in which they gained independence from Rome that lasted 2 years before Rome took revenge, If you wish to see how much that land means to Israel I challenge you to read about Masada and see the teaching given to Israeli recruit's. For nearly 1900 years they wanted just to go home and in every nation were they lived they were persecuted, raped, murdered and demonised as evil aliens (some even became such out of anger and pain) so can you really blame them, I was hurt when in the 1980's two Israeli soldiers were seen using stones to break the arm's of two 9 year old boys for throwing stones at there armoured personnel carrier but I still can not condemn Israel though I can Islam.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Yes it is very true that the history of the Jew is an oppressed one full of unbelievable horrors committed upon them, I have always seen how they have survived the ages a true shining beacon of what man and faith can do.

I myself am not a religious person nor have I been fooled by any of them, if I was needed to be put into a category it would have to be that of a deist. The ways man used to treat each other I like to believe is a thing of the past but sadly in some cases it's far from the truth. That being said if my family name and my religion (if I had one) had been victimized over nearly 2 millenniums, I too would probably show little mercy if someone threatened our way of life and the piece of land we have prayed for so consistently. Maybe if their is a god he did wish Israel to have it's lands but I personally cannot let that be given as an excuse to commit evil... by anyone anywhere.

I've said a few times on ATS now that I have never read a full religious book and I don't really intend to, but what I have read of the Qur'an kind of tells me that war is under certain circumstances... It's more of a code to live by than a book of just religious teachings, a Muslim will tell you himself that apparently you can find answers to anything and everything when it comes to how you should live your life and what to do under what circumstances. Each to their own I guess.

In this day and age though I would like to believe the best creed to follow when treating each other on a domestic, national or international scale would be that of the universal human rights. You cannot fault them on terms of being humane and it could be used as a good middle ground when two groups are deadlocked in turmoil as they are around Israel.

In all honesty I can understand why Jews might laugh at human rights and say "where were our rights 300 years ago or even better 1000 years ago when you Europeans done nothing but torture us as a race that shouldn't be"
I can understand such reasoning but it does nothing but burn the fires brighter.

If I was a Jew I would be proud of the solidarity of my people but I'd hate to see it as a reason to bring the western world into the days before the late 17th century. Such things needn't happen because it will send the common man back to the days of peasantry.

I'll happily accept your challenge and read up on Jewish history and how they train their troops

I do love reading a bit of history.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

What an obnoxious thread. What's with this insidious urge to bring into the conversation the Nazis everytime you talk about Israel? What the # is wrong with your reasoning abilities - or have they been completely sacrificed to your god of choice - the emotional egotistic "hate israel" crowd.

It's a common human phenomena and I think neuroscientists should take someone like you to check out what is going on in your heads when you criticize Israel. I'd imagine that there is more activity in the ACC (anterior cingulate cortex), the amygdala and the orbitofrontal cortex.

Describing your insane pathology aside, this information is ALREADY WELL KNOWN. You can read it in Benny Morris' "1984". Read a #ing book for a change.

Is this really so great an injustice to bring into the conversation the Nazis - murderers of 6 million Jews? So you destroy a village of 2000 on the outskirts of galilee. It's a invidious thing to do, no one denies that, but where is your sense of scale proportion? It doesn't exist? Killing one person is the same as murdering 100? And how about context - you know, the situational circumstances that give meaning to the data in question? The Nazis HUNTED the Jews throughout Europe, stuffed them in concentration camps, burned their bodies, stole their wealth. Israel, conversely, was caught up in a DEFENSIVE war (which they didn't initiate), and only carried out these hapless actions because they knew that if they didn't - if they had left Arab villages i.e. more Arabs, in Israel, - then they would be dealing with an even greater political problem. Today's Israel has about 1.6 million Arabs. Imagine - use your powers of imagination - and picture how much larger that population would be today if Israel didn't destroy those villages and eject (not kill: which makes them a whole lot more generous than Nazis) those Arabs from Israel proper. It would be above 2 million, perhaps 3 million.

Necessity drove Israel to carry out those actions; and even though they did it, they did it with as much humanitarian regard as possible. They did it to procure their state (something they dearly wanted) without needlessly killing human beings.

edit on 27-6-2013 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrocyte

6 Million was a conservative estimate and the actual figure may have been far higher, at the Nuremburg war crime's trials after the second world war the former commandant of Auschwitz was asked how many he had killed, in reply he estimated at least 2.5 million, an estimate from a meticulous German officer is usually very reliable, now that was only one camp out of how many not including mass graves in the wood's, but it is important to note that not only Jews suffered this atrocity,. Roma gypsies, political opponents of the Nazi's and any one else they felt like killing or disposing of was sent to these unholy murder camp's,.
Hitler had also had the process of Euthanasia legalised and any one the Nazi's deemed unfit (retarded, disabled , Racially undesirable or terminally ill amongst others) was put to sleep like a sick dog.
Historically prior to operation Barbarossa were Hitler ordered the invasion of the soviet union he had a alliance with the Russian's and his observers were sent to see how Stalin disposed of dissidents and they observed the Russians making prisoners dig there own grave's and then machine gun them into the pit which the Germans initially copied as a method of mass murder but in there clinical and meticulous mind it was messy and expensive due to the waste of bullet's so they at first used converted vans with the exhaust pipe fed back into the back of the wagon then later developed the gas chamber.
Note also Stalin may have killed as many as 65 million Russians during his purges and while the Nazi's certainly accounted for a hell of a lot of the Russians he actually killed more than them and during the cultural revolution in china Mau killed millions through starvation.

edit on 28-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrocyte

I think neuroscientists should take someone like you to check out what is going on in your heads when you criticize Israel. I'd imagine that there is more activity in the ACC (anterior cingulate cortex), the amygdala and the orbitofrontal cortex.

Actually Neuroscientists need to examine people who continually defend the crimes of the modern state of Israel. No matter how bad.

So you destroy a village of 2000 on the outskirts of galilee. It's a invidious thing to

"Invidious"? I'm sure the Nazis felt the same way.

The Nazis HUNTED the Jews throughout Europe,
stuffed them in concentration camps, burned their bodies, stole their wealth. Israel, conversely, was caught up in a DEFENSIVE war (which they didn't initiate), and only carried out these hapless actions because they knew that if they didn't - if they had left Arab villages i.e. more Arabs, in Israel, - then they would be dealing with an even greater political problem. Today's Israel has about 1.6 million Arabs. Imagine - use your powers of imagination - and picture how much larger that population would be today if Israel didn't destroy those villages and eject (not kill: which makes them a whole lot more generous than Nazis) those Arabs from Israel proper. It would be above 2 million, perhaps 3 million. Text

So why should the Arabs pay for crimes committed by Europeans?

If the Jews suffered in Europe.... and if Europeans caused their suffering....make the Europeans pay for it.... carve out a nation in Europe. There is NO reason to make Arabs pay for somebody else's crimes..

Necessity drove Israel to carry out those actions; and even though they did it, they did it with as much humanitarian regard as possible. They did it to procure their state (something they dearly wanted) without needlessly killing human beings.

Humanitarian crimes.... (C) and (TM) Israel. All Rights Reserved.

Anything to justify Israeli crimes I guess.

edit on 28-6-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Because if you remove the name's and religions the Jews are essentially an Arab people related to the Arab's the word used is Semitic which also includes the Arabs and does not only mean Jew but Semite people's, Now the Hittites were a European people whom spoke a language called an Indo-European language that was closely related to proto Germanic so European tribe's have dominated the middle east in the past and what is more one that was Germanic,.
The Jew's would not accept a country in Europe even if one was possible and see those whom settles there own land as thieves so they simple see taking it back as taking back from a bunch of squatting thieves even though they are actually in essence taking it back from people whom in many cases have Jew ancestry, The Arab Name SULLIMAN is the same family and ancestry as the Jew SOLOMON so David SOLOMON whom lives in Tel Aviv is the Cousin and same family on his fathers side as Abdullah SULLIMAN in the west bank but give them both gun's and they will try to kill one another.

Now do you see neither side if right and neither side it wrong, only blood between them will ever resolve it god help us all.

Oh and there are Arab's whom think Hitler was there friend but after winning He would have set out to wipe the Arab's (Anti Semite) off the face of the world and would likely have succeeded as civilian shields and careful war were not in His vocabulary.
edit on 29-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join