It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Has Never Been A People's Revolution in History

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Not trolling, just trying to figure out what you're talking about.
Since you don't seem to have any answers to my questions. I'll leave.

I have shown you the utter most respect and answered everyone of your 'questions' (attempts at taking the piss).

If you actually responded to my answers with taking what I have to say into account I'd happily continue talking to you.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

You have answered my questions.
And your answers lead to more questions that lead back to your answers. I still don't see how an unplanned "revolution" can work.
edit on 6/25/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

You have answered my questions.
And your answers lead to more questions that lead back to your answers. I still don't see how an unplanned "revolution" can work.
edit on 6/25/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Why not read the OP and then give some feedback on the actual details?

What is hard to understand from the OP, whether I am right or not, the theory is hardly rocket science.

- Evil people have manipulated men into 'revolutions' for generations. Men think they are championing their fellow man or fighting tyranny etc when in reality, the only people who benefit are the only who orchestrated the 'revolution' in the first place.

HEY PRESTO!!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This quote from Petrus4 exposes the hidden agenda behind revolutions:

Originally posted by petrus4
The Illuminati use revolution as a means of institutional theft, or the re-acquisition of property into their own hands. They tell everyone else that the purpose of revolution is to make the common man free, but that is not their real purpose with it. Their real purpose is for everyone else to lose what they own during the looting and chaos, and they end up getting hold of it in the process.

That is what they did during the Depression, and again in 2008. It's the reason why they deliberately engineer economic systems with structural flaws and weaknesses built in. Eventually they know that they are going to want to crash the system. They do it in waves, and every time they do it, they end up with more and more property, and everyone else with less.
LINK

ALL world events, including revolutions are carefully engineered and orchestrated behind the scenes to weaken civilization, gain profits and control, reduce the population, and create a global police state.

"One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes a revolution in order to establish a dictatorship." ~ George Orwell's 1984

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

I have shown you the utter most respect and answered everyone of your 'questions' (attempts at taking the piss).

If you actually responded to my answers with taking what I have to say into account I'd happily continue talking to you.

When you post on a public space, one of the things you can expect (and benefit from) is the questioning and challenging of your assertion.
For some of us, that is a plus, because it gives us the opportunity to get feedback and develop further our ideas, have the holes pointed out for us to repair, and learn the best, most effective ways of communicating our ideas to others.

On your hypothesis-
I too do not see what you propose as solution to this problem. It seems confused and undeveloped.
But then I don't care that much, myself.

What I'd rather focus on is the hypothesis of how things are in this respect.
I am thinking, in some ways you may be right- in that no social grouping, no society, not even amongst animals, can be without hierarchy. Otherwise they are ineffective. You can have any number of individuals overthrow the current power, but no matter, a new hierarchy will take its place, because this is how the group remains focused as a collective. There must be concentration of power to a point, which drives the collective energy in the same direction. (thus the pyramid with the eye).

Hopefully those at the point will have Vision, to be able to choose realistic future goals for the group, and foresee potential obstacles and challenges, as well as benefits.
I hate having a blind leader on a voyage, you end up going in circles, falling in holes and rivers, walking into rattlesnake dens...

An eye that we lift up to see further and offer us guidance is more useful, in my opinion, and I am not really attached to the idea of a bunch of uneducated people running on the guidance of their immediate gratification appetites, in every which direction and without solidarity of purpose or intent.

Sometimes we decide the eye we have been carrying is getting blind. So we put it down and pick up another, who seems to understand better our current collective direction, and can figure out how to get there.

That really doesn't bother me much. But that's just me.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, how does coordination and cooperation evolve in nature ? It is not "planed", it is emergent, the same with "natural" social structures (not the artificial aspects). Cooperation and symbiosis is the ultimate state of equilibrium, look on how biologic structures evolved into generating complex animals able to attempt to replicate the same basic structures as societies, from ants to humans its do or die...

There are no "unplanned" revolutions (those only can occur in small numbers) a revolution is revolt against something, most revolutions are created as to be manageable, in today's age an unplanned revolutions is as impossible as a unplanned election (not fixed to some degree)...

Now I think the unplanned revolution that was being pointed out is when the social structure is so desegregated that the feeling of revolt will be unmanageable, to a point the Internet does potentiate that chance that a single consensus can not be crafted...

edit on 25-6-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
So the french revolution was planned by those at the top, and made sure they had their heads chopped off? That seems a bit stupid to me, even for stupid people!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
So the french revolution was planned by those at the top, and made sure they had their heads chopped off? That seems a bit stupid to me, even for stupid people!

That's because you think the 'government' is in charge. You probably imagine Obama sitting around a desk in the white house making important decisions about the world.

Do you really think the real controllers would be public figures?

Good one

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I do not agree that revolutions have no root among will of nations. yes of course there are some groups who misuse and abuse the people's trust. I do not ignore the role of Masons in major revolutions, but ............
some countries have corrupted systems, some countries have corruption because there is no mature system !
so lets face it directly. standing against elites, those 1% corrupted minority, was not just a conspiracy theory, but a will, a political demand, when Iranians elected a government to withstand those minorities of their own country eight years ago. a government which was independent of political parties. even when all the world falsely accused it of cheating in election and they wanted to make a colored revolution, but most of people again supported that government. it could start some persistent reforms, however it got solved and decayed.
governments come and go but at least the strategic long period programs and policies and revolution wills are protected by indirectly elected leadership not elites. elected pious religious leadership is the only hope that this people have. it can prevent dictatorship of governments and corrupted politicians or clerics and it can sustain the people's will. however I do not prescribe this system for all countries, because countries and nations have different viewpoints, history and Ideology, but this is an advantage of such a political system. however every system has it's own disadvantages.

edit on 25-6-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What about the Chinese revolution in which the whole nation rose up in one day and threw off Mongol rule? Yes, it was planned, carefully and secretly, but they did get rid, and kill many, of the Mongols. Does that meet the OP's criteria?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I guess the Haitian revolution was orchestrated by the NWO too?

Ideas like liberty, freedom, and self-determination were hot stuff in the late 18th century, as evidenced by our recent revolutionary videos. Although freedom was breaking out all over, many of the societies that were touting these ideas relied on slave labor. Few places in the world relied so heavily on slave labor as Saint-Domingue, France's most profitable colony. Slaves made up nearly 90% of Saint-Domingue's population, and in 1789 they couldn't help but hear about the revolution underway in France. All the talk of liberty, equality, and fraternity sounds pretty good to a person in bondage, and so the slaves rebelled. This led to not one but two revolutions, and ended up with France, the rebels, Britain, and Spain all fighting in the territory. Spoiler alert: the slaves won. So how did the slaves of what would become Haiti throw off the yoke of one of the world's great empires? John Green tells how they did it, and what it has meant in Haiti and in the rest of the world.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

That's because you think the 'government' is in charge. You probably imagine Obama sitting around a desk in the white house making important decisions about the world.

Good one

So now "TPTB" are not only in complete, successful and confident control of over 200 nations across modern Earth....but they were firmly in control and without serious slip up or major goof to have been caught clear back to manipulating the French Revolution and giving Marie Antoinette a little haircut?

I think the wealthy beyond logical measure....like Soros, like Bloomberg and others, do have a very real level of control by virtue of the fact that they have so much of what even people like President's and Prime Ministers are still chasing in life, they can buy or sell them and never even give passing thought to the cost.

Having said that.... Some people take the 'TPTB' concept to new religious levels of worship, like these mortal men are Gods. Unlimited power, Unlimited reach and always seemingly perfect at it.

Hogwash..... People have revolted in history and it's happened more than once. Not always the winners, but sometimes they have been. I think my history books had a few chapters they left out of yours by the sound of things.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
History, the present and the future will be full of revolutions, since if we don't like it, and have enough people who agree. Once someone starts the movement you don't stop it until it achieves it's goal.

Why else do you think most powers try to quell the masses and not just tell them off? We will overthrow them, just takes people time to wake up each time they try something new.

I would like to think that most reasons we as a people have to revolt is to overthrow the people who become " TOO RICH and TOO POWERFUL " since these people are those who become corrupt and need to be balanced or have such restored one way or another.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Good one

So now "TPTB" are not only in complete, successful and confident control of over 200 nations across modern Earth....but they were firmly in control and without serious slip up or major goof to have been caught clear back to manipulating the French Revolution and giving Marie Antoinette a little haircut?

I think the wealthy beyond logical measure....like Soros, like Bloomberg and others, do have a very real level of control by virtue of the fact that they have so much of what even people like President's and Prime Ministers are still chasing in life, they can buy or sell them and never even give passing thought to the cost.

Having said that.... Some people take the 'TPTB' concept to new religious levels of worship, like these mortal men are Gods. Unlimited power, Unlimited reach and always seemingly perfect at it.

Hogwash..... People have revolted in history and it's happened more than once. Not always the winners, but sometimes they have been. I think my history books had a few chapters they left out of yours by the sound of things.

The thing is Wrabbit, I know the official version of history, I have a 1st class history degree. I know the narrative but after extensive research, the French Revolution was orchestrated by the secret society networks of the time. European freemasonry had been infiltrated and turrned into a revolutionary movement.

They used propaganda and the such to motivate the 'people' into revolution against the monarchy. It was the people who revolted, but they were being manipulated and directed by a relatively small % of people who had no interest at all in the freedom of the French people. The people were pawns in a revolution that transferred the wealth of the monarchy into a more covert system, exactly as the American Revolution did.

Who do you think financed the Bolsheviks during the Russian Revolution?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

If World Revolution occurs, it is because they planned it. Mankind is far too divided to orchestrate itself.

America especially is being pushed slowly but surely into revolution, for now, entertainment and the dumbed down society keeps it from happening, but when the time is right for the elite to bring America down, they will do it. The middle class holding the country up is being purposely eroded, more wars are planned, it is only really a matter of time.

S & F. Your thread started out gangbusters but almost every response to it was progressively more depressing.

So you're right, its just a matter of time before another pre-planned and orchestrated take down (the American spring) gets underway. No doubt plenty of Americans will think they'll be "fighting for freedom", no matter which side they support, when actually they'll be sitting in the cheap seats in the nose bleed section as they watch the orchestra director's goons and mercenaries eating human hearts. We'll never learn.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yet. There has never been a people's revolution... Yet~

It does not happen. History books may tell you about the American Revolution or the Russian Revolution, but the reality is these were orchestrated events, the masses manipulated as they always are by a hidden hand with an agenda.

Many of the responses you gave went one way over the next. Go left not right but wait we can also go right but not left. What exactly is this thread about because Phage is absolutely correct, your theory is sound but leads to more questions which leads to the paradox of this Thread.

Majority on this site will agree with you without having a degree in History that all these events and wars were orchestrated by someone other than what was taught in our history books. The winners did write the history books, correct?

I just find it hard to accept someone postulate that a peoples a.k.a "World" revolution wouldn't work... As there has never been one~ So how do you base the outcome of something that never was? Off past revolutions and wars? Sure, that's only logical. And of coarse any war that is to be posed 999% so it was done on purpose for some dubious reasonings by the hidden hand. So your reasoning is just and I understand your logic in the OP. Until this~

No, the NWO can only ever be defeated when humanity collectively wakes up to the divide and conquer they have suffered for hundreds of years.

You cannot defeat the NWO with revolutions or violence, it is down to knowledge and realising how they play us and manipulate us, hence, stop playing the game. Don't comply, that is the only way to regain control and prevent a NWO coming to pass. Violence and revolution only help them take more steps to their NWO.

All of a sudden from a "No can do" we morph to "Humanity colectively waking up to divide and conquer"

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Ok.
So ... what's the point?

Guess I might as well die then.

Thats the Starting point.. Every action our ancestors took to escape tyranny was "rather die than live like this"... THAT is the point where one decides to take action.. or back then anyway..

Now, the difference is there is no freedom to escape to. The breadth and reach of the elites/Banksters Masters/ are unparalleled in history, there is NOWHERE TO HIDE..

cant leave the continent on a ship, lying the whole way to get there about how you will slave in a factory or mine, and then runoff headed west, making your own way.

I WISH there was a new terrirtory that was available.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You are spot on. As I keep saying, there is nothing we can do while the elite are still alive. They are the most intelligent, manipulative people, experts on human nature and strategy. They have all the resources they could possibly want at their disposal. They recruit the "cream" of humanity to do their bidding - they own the major educational facilities. It is impossible to realistically do anything about them. Any victories we may have are minor, and many are orchestrated to maintain the illusion of freedom and democracy.

We can only hope they will destroy themselves from within, because ultimately, they are human too and nobody is perfect.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The closest that we have had to a 'peoples revolt was the peasant uprising in the 14th century, en.wikipedia.org...

What convinces me that it was not planned by TPTB was the fact that the peasants burned the records for property, land, taxes and debts.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Are you advocating surrender of of the individual here?
To let history run its course without any disidence?
That would depend on exactly how far things are pushed compared to the value of my life,wouldn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join