It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company Sells Pork-Laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by toktaylor

1, The DOD would never purchase this product to supply to troops. EVER.

2, The likelihood that such ammo would ever be used for it's intended purpose is non existent.

3, This company has made it quite clear that Muslims are the target.

4, Bullets of any kind kill terrorists. Which is a good thing.

Based on the above, I would suggest that the purpose of this marketing scheme is to OFFEND MUSLIMS.

Yes you may be correct but in this instance only EXTREMIST are in danger of the "pork" bullet. My support goes beyond this case but the kind of thinking, (thinking outside of the box), to use people extreme beliefs and religion to find
peaceful and amicable solutions to conflict. I applaud this kind of remedies if it means saving lifes in the long run.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hornady marketed their Zombie Killer™ © ® cartridges and folks just ate that carp up even at 1000% inflation on the rounds, just for a fancy box and green tipped rounds...
At a young age I casted 100 silver alloy bullets for werewolves, that way I could brag to my buddies, "I can kill ANYTHING"!!

I even gave some away to my good friends as conversation pieces.
Now if someone wants to market bacon bullets, ...and make a "killing"
on the sale, I say go for it.
No soldier nor police officer would EVER use these due to the legal ramifications involved.
I also fear these bullets may tend to stink up abit in the years to come.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

When pigs fly?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
How absurd.

Imagine... mocking your enemy.

Never heard of such a silly concept in a.. oh

Exactly, you got the joke.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Originally posted by toktaylor
This is stupid enough to work..if religious fanatics believe that any contact with pork will deemed them ineligible to enter heaven. Then maybe...just maybe they will put down their arms and prevent conflict and bloodshed. Too often religion has been an excuse to murder and maime it is time to start thinking of innovating ways to use religion to prevent such action. We need more people thinking along the lines os using the negative aspect of religion to create positivity.

They did that during the Crusades and the Inquisition...Oh and Hitlers' holocaust..I could go on. And while I am a supporter of religious rights, I fully acknowledge that when men use religion for their own purpose it usually turns out bad.

This company, rather than putting out a quality product, is choosing to put out a gimmick product that is racist at it's core.
edit on 25-6-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

Islam is not a race, it is a religion, and there are Muslims from all races.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well they do openly reject and recoil at the thought of pork ,ergo ,it might have a psychological affect ,but that's about it .

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambchop
wouldn't virgin laced bullets be more effective so Islamic terrorist walk into them....
Sorry bad joke, The sad thing is that a certain demographic in America will buy them.

Sorry buddy merica is fresh out of vurgins....been a shortage since about 1967........
So far as the Pork- jectiles are concerned who really cares...?
Americans do all kinds of that sort of dumb #....its their nature.

edit on 25-6-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

These rounds constitute a war crime...as they would infect quite easily after hitting you.....
Just as well put poison on em...
edit on 25-6-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This idea is so moronic and ignorant it actually made me chuckle at it's stupidity.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Americans do all kinds of that sort of dumb #....its their nature.

I just wanted to thank you for that clarification. Up until now, I thought dumbassery was a human trait that was spread across the entire species. Good to know it is... um, more a national talent!

U-S-A!
U-S-A!
U-S-A!
edit on 25-6-2013 by redoubt because: typo (as usual)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is the dumbest thing I have read in a really, really long time. This company should be ashamed.

It's almost painful to even think about it.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Like I said earlier ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ), this is simply a reaction to a given condition/situation, IMESHO.

Besides that, it garners attention... as is evident here, lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Probably more meat in them than a Sainsbury's/ASDA/TESCO's pork Pie....i say, eat them

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The humanity!! How dare they make something that might offend someone We cant have that!! This is America ,everyone is suppose to be nice and play fair!! Good lord....... people get a grip....!!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Pretty funny and a good way to get publicity.. I'm sure they didn't really think the military would buy and use them, so it's probably more for novelty value and I think it's pretty darn funny. I bet they sell out.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Is this really for real? *checks date for april 1st*

I mean.... come one... really?!

I can not believe this news at all.

On one hand i suppose its some what creative and in just about every other way, offensive stupid and just..... well stupid again

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is hardly a new idea. Did a quick search and found this first. I'm sure there are plenty of other references out there. These stories have been around since I was a kid. The emphasis is mine. Would seem to be an effective strategy against true believers.

www.psywarrior.com...

There have been many anecdotes about Western occupying forces using pig carcasses or blood to intimidate Muslim of Hindu inhabitants. One of the first I heard was the claim that American general “Black Jack” John Pershing buried Muslims with pig's blood and entrails during his Philippine campaigns in Jolo province in 1913.

The insurgents were allegedly forced to dig their own graves, then tied to wooden posts. American soldiers then slaughtered pigs in front of the insurgents, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Those about to be executed were terrorized. Being contaminated by pig blood and unclean, they could not enter Paradise. All but one insurgent was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to his camp and tell his comrades what happened to the others. This allegedly brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years. Other variations say that he had six of twelve insurgents shot, or he threatened them with “Any who attack us and are killed will be buried in pig-skins.”

Their story could be anecdotal because in a 1938 book entitled, Jungle Patrol, the author states that it was a Colonel Alexander Rodgers of the 6th Cavalry that buried “dead juramentados in a common grave with the carcasses of slaughtered pigs” or beheaded them and buried their head inside a pig carcass. The Juramentados had taken an oath to wage a personal jihad or holy war against Christians.

There were similar legends of the British in India using pig’s blood or urine to contaminate high-caste Indian nationalists, and even an alleged story of Jewish Settlers at Gush Katif in the Gaza Strip defiling the body of a dead Palestinian suicide bomber with “pigskin and lard.”

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I find many aspects of religion to be offensive. I'll add this to the ranked list right around the median. Certainly not at the top.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CornShucker

Sounds pretty effective to me.. when it comes to war there's not much you can do that I would disagree with.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

If they think they are 'insulting terrorists' they aren't they are insulting the rest of us who don't have to stoop to this level of decorum,
reply to post by neo96

Decorum ? You nuts ? Surely pig flavour bullets will be a little kinder on the children than the depleted uranium Uncle Sam has been using to negotiate with these people ?

I think this is a brilliant idea, garlic,holy water and crucifixes for vampires, silver bullets for werewolves, magic words for demons, pork products for muslims.

Not unlike the way Napalm and weed killer was used by Uncle Sam to flush out the "Gooks" . pigs blood which is a very cheap commodity could be sprayed upon the farmland and water supply with a side order of swine flew just to make sure.

We humans are a clever old bunch, we excel in developing ways to hurt each other.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

edit on 25-6-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join