It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company Sells Pork-Laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Last time I checked, "gingers and queers" as you put it aren't the ones killing American soldiers or civilians in both the United States or the Middle East.

Some other guy mentioned that he's a "Christian" and goes to talk about how Muslims are "just like us" and whatnot. But what he fails to realize, is that these bullets are for Islamic TERRORISTS. It's no different that when terrorists kill people, they drag their limp bodies through streets and the likes either. And if the shoe was on the other foot, they'd be buying this ammo to send us to hell too.

On a side note though, I think I found myself a new coughdrop.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
bacon soap, bacon salt, bacon jelly, bacon chocolate bars, bacon flavored bacon, bacon cookies, and now.....

bacon in a bullet...

sonofabitch, i never thought I'd see the day.....I cannot describe how overjoyed I am..

they have married two of my favorite things; bacon, and firearms.....goddamn geniuses

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Iv just invented the Pork Chop Nade Launcher.. it fires a 6 pack of Tesco's value pork chops in about 6 seconds flat.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Haha this is hilarious. Obama will most likely apologise to the Muslim world for these guys. Ha, maybe they will design a bullet filled with holy water too for witches and vampyres. Oh and one with pure silver for warewolves. Oh ya almost forgot, most terrorists are not witches, vampires or warewolves. Guess there's no market for it lol. Anyways, stop hating on an American entreprenurial marketing idea. Don't like it don't buy it.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
it is funny

i bet ya its bacon grease

bacon mmmmm
everything is better with bacon

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think this is so funny.
I doubt if islamic terrorists are going to be more worried about pork laced bullets than regular bullets
They have to voluntarily eat pork to have a problem, biting the bullet does not qualify

All the people talking about bacon on here is starting to make me hungry

edit on 25-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think it would be ironic to use pork laced ammo for hog hunting. I suppose that makes me a little bit warped.....but I can live with that!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Agreed... but these bullets are for the Muslims who do not wish to live their lives in the manner in which you describe.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I saw this posted in the W & P forum.

I have Muslim friends I take shooting with me all the time. I have Muslims in my unit who serve with me. I find this kind of crap asinine and insulting to the intelligence of modern Americans, especially those of us in the shooting sports and military, the assumption that we would all just agree this was a good idea.

Ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This is stupid enough to work..if religious fanatics believe that any contact with pork will deemed them ineligible to enter heaven. Then maybe...just maybe they will put down their arms and prevent conflict and bloodshed. Too often religion has been an excuse to murder and maime it is time to start thinking of innovating ways to use religion to prevent such action. We need more people thinking along the lines os using the negative aspect of religion to create positivity.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That is so frigging stupid ,I cannot even process it. It's not like they're werewolves,and silver will hurt them .
Huge LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Are these the same people who make "wooden bullets" to kill vampires?
Or maybe they have the "holy" water guns on sale from time to time?
edit on 25-6-2013 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by toktaylor
This is stupid enough to work..if religious fanatics believe that any contact with pork will deemed them ineligible to enter heaven. Then maybe...just maybe they will put down their arms and prevent conflict and bloodshed. Too often religion has been an excuse to murder and maime it is time to start thinking of innovating ways to use religion to prevent such action. We need more people thinking along the lines os using the negative aspect of religion to create positivity.

They did that during the Crusades and the Inquisition...Oh and Hitlers' holocaust..I could go on. And while I am a supporter of religious rights, I fully acknowledge that when men use religion for their own purpose it usually turns out bad.

This company, rather than putting out a quality product, is choosing to put out a gimmick product that is racist at it's core.
edit on 25-6-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Religion is ONLY for men purpose...when a group of people decide to murder for riduclous beliefs..then it is time to use such belief against them. That action cannot be deemed "RACIST".

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
On one side, a violent group of religious extremists kill in the name of a god that forbids pork.

On the other side, their preferred targets, put pork on the bullets they use in battle against them.

Yes, both concepts are silly but... if someone was dedicated to burning down your house, you might be inclined to keep a fire extinguisher handy. It's not the perfect analogy but it does hint that for every action, there is a reaction.

Porking up that ammo is definitely that - a reaction

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Only the ignorant wouldn't know that pork doesn't keep them from heaven at all. I know many Muslims that have eaten pork by accident and The God of Moses and Abraham didn't hold it against them at all. This sounds like something for the Sarah Palin level of intelligence.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is wrong....But funny as hell on so many levels at the same time....LMAO

2nd

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by toktaylor

1, The DOD would never purchase this product to supply to troops. EVER.

2, The likelihood that such ammo would ever be used for it's intended purpose is non existent.

3, This company has made it quite clear that Muslims are the target.

4, Bullets of any kind kill terrorists. Which is a good thing.

Based on the above, I would suggest that the purpose of this marketing scheme is to OFFEND MUSLIMS.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Based on the above, I would suggest that the purpose of this marketing scheme is to OFFEND MUSLIMS.

Maybe... or perhaps more simply as just a psych.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Only the ignorant wouldn't know that pork doesn't keep them from heaven at all. I know many Muslims that have eaten pork by accident and The God of Moses and Abraham didn't hold it against them at all. This sounds like something for the Sarah Palin level of intelligence.

Only the ignorant are religious...intelligence and religous does not mix. Most, if not all religion does not encourage rational reasoning and intelligence, blind faith and obedience is the general criteria.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join