It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company Sells Pork-Laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
A terrorist doesn't totally care about all the rules, some use religion to sneak past the local taboos.

There is the religious concept that if someone wasn't consciously aware that they were exposed to an unclean thing, would it affect their future in an afterlife? No, it wouldn't. They know it, but it makes the manufacturer look like a bigot to all sorts of Muslims, not just the terrorist kind. Think about it for a minute, that the terrorist is willing to shed blood of himself and the blood of his victims, and in the mess, the uncleanness of his victims might get on him, and you think he's worried about bacon? Have you seen those terrorists taking a bite out of organs? Do you think they give a care about the ingredients on a bullet?

In all their brainwashing their religious leader could have given them a bacon antidote to wear to ensure safe passage in their death.

Imagine the hubris behind an idiot that purchases the bacon-doped bullets. That magical thinking is going to pose a weakness to his angle of attack.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
LMFAO, "Jihawg" ammo, you can't beat awesome wordplay like that!!!

Sign me up for a few boxes! not to shoot people silly, but to collect, never know when the SHTF and as your fighting for your life in a fire fight and start running out of ammo your eyes happen to fall upon a box of jihawg amm....................

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Survival rations?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Keep laughing think its funny?

Not so much if the 'ceo' of that company gets their head cut off, or a pressure cooker bomb deleivered from some 'self radicalized' terrorist who got how to directions of 'How to make a bomb in your moms kitchen' off the internet because they feel insulted.

Failing to see the humor here.
edit on 25-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

do not forget the Zombie ammo to go with it , one has got to cover all the basses www.cabelas.com... you all know there is an other older thread on this, but this one seems more to the point, it is just sick .... sick that you have to order it, not walk in and buy it....

oh come on..... what no sarcasm allowed? link to other thread, and Zombie calibers not sold www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-6-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by sonnny1

Such a waste of good bacon...

-SAP-

I know.

You can only try to find humor in this, or you might lose yourself to madness. Humanity degrades itself to another low.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Keep laughing think its funny?

Not so much if the 'ceo' of that company gets their head cut off, or a pressure cooker bomb deleivered from some 'self radicalized' terrorist who got how to directions of 'How to make a bomb in your moms kitchen' off the internet because they feel insulted.

Failing to see the humor here.
edit on 25-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Yes, I find it very funny. Why? because I have a little something called "Humility".
Sure this is going to fire some people up, 'specially the religious crazed terrorist of the middle east.
I find humor in this because I think its humorous. If you don't like it, then that's too bad. I laugh you frown.
Plus, we've already been through something similar,
en.wikipedia.org...
I happened to have one of those issued to me, didn't really mind....a damned shame mine was taken away and replaced

Anyways thanks for the site info, I gotta look more into it and buy a few boxes, I'll tell you what, just because I'm a good guy, I'll buy you one, NO BS, just hit me up on the PM.
Anyways, Great thread OP!! S&F!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Survival rations?

MREs?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey, there's a silver lining!

Have you ever had a bone set in the field and were told to "bite the bullet" to take your mind off the pain as it's being set? Well, now the bullet is delicious!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I don't believe the manufactures of these bullets are stupid. It is the idiots who think if they eat a pig they won't go to heaven that are stupid

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by sonnny1

Such a waste of good bacon...

-SAP-

I know.

You can only try to find humor in this, or you might lose yourself to madness. Humanity degrades itself to another low.

Humanity did not degrade itself, specific people made specific decisions, we are not all responsible for them.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I agree.Just when I think nothing will surprise me anymore-i see something like this.Just too bizarre,there really is no accounting for what goes on in the Bedlam that passes for some people's minds.

edit on 25-6-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Humanity did not degrade itself, specific people made specific decisions, we are not all responsible for them.

I hear you.

I just lose my faith in Humanity, when I read stories like this.

Anything for a buck, hey?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

What next ? an national holiday to kick a ginger,
a queer, kill a Amalek on purim ? There once WAS a
system for justice, but inciting violence just because you didn't
agree with someone has made a nation of oxymorons.

Incitement.

"These cowardly actions may also violate federal and state
civil rights and hate crime laws."
This is no different than :
abcnews

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is the most stupid.

Terrorists don't need these bullets to go to hell because

FSA kills two women and throw them in the hole

www.farsnews.com...

here are the old videos

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
That makes me think of the joke about the guy who goes to the doctor and says "my brother thinks he is a chicken", and the doctor says "here, give him those pills, with that he will stop thinking he is a chicken", and the guy says "but doctor, you don't understand, I need his eggs".

Who is the most stupid ? The guy who thinks he is a chicken or the guy who want his eggs ?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by AQuestion

I hear you.

I just lose my faith in Humanity, when I read stories like this.

Anything for a buck, hey?

Dear sonny1,

There are people that will do anything for a buck, I don't accept responsibility for them and neither should you unless you agree with them. What is the best humanity is done, why don't you judge us by that? Don't judge lest you be judged. Be you and accept what that means. I used to tell my kids something very simple, "If all you care about is you, eventually, that is all you have". Sounds simple, now add eternity into the equation. Peace.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hi neo, What a crazy, upside down world anymore. Bullets laced with pork? Yet,, many vaccines that both Muslims and Jewish folks take contain porcine, (pork products) in them. Who can figure....perhaps they are not aware of it. Certain religions are against ingesting pork or being exposed to it and put into their bodies yet the vaccines....no one seems to know about or mention the "pork" factor in some of those...just, wow. ???

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
wouldn't virgin laced bullets be more effective so Islamic terrorist walk into them....
Sorry bad joke, The sad thing is that a certain demographic in America will buy them.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It's war. War is hell. It's a time honored war tradition to mock the enemy during battle.
That's the way it's been for thousands of years. Soldiers do it.
Side note - capitalism at work. Produce a product and find a market to buy it. Make $$$.
Whatever.

edit on 6/25/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join