It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding Esoteric AND Exoterics...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Well, science is making the understanding of things in this world difficult. They take things into multiple pieces and examine all the pieces to explain things. This takes away from the simplicity of thought. If you observe the pattern and compare it to the circumstances, you do not need big specialized science specific words to explain it. It can be explained in common language. I have to use scientific words sometimes to explain things to people but I see often that I dissuade them because they don't totally understand the words and feel intimidated. This is not my intent, I prefer to take things to the simplest form to explain them. I deeply study the principles that science uses so I can translate their words to common words.

This creation of scientific words specific to the field of science is a way of duping people. Unless you can translate the words between the sciences and to the regular language you cannot check if the information is correct in nature. Having five different words for the same or similar thing that are particular to the science that is being studied is just a way of guaranteeing your field of science is supposedly needed.

Yes, they are hiding things from regular people by complicating them past the point of recognition. It is not just the hidden meaning in a painting. In art, the interpretation is made by what we know or perceive, very few people's interpretation will be alike. Same with religion, you compare the texts with the beliefs and knowledge you hold and this creates a perception. Consciousness is already there in both cases, it is interpretation to you that counts. I cannot say that I feel someones perception of arts and music is bad, it is dependent on their mood at the time, which is directly related to the situation. Frequencies are in constant change, as the earth's frequency changes, we either adapt or the change will result in us getting sick. We have to adjust our diet constantly to comply with these changes, that is governed a lot by cravings, a communications from our junk DNA and our subconscious.

Our subconscious is formed and locked when we are young. Trying to communicate with it is important when you get older. When you are young, it is automatic, which is sometimes troublesome if you have not been conditioned in youth to have morals and to be civil. We are not just animals, even animals aren't just animals. Everything has consciousness and most times shared consciousness. Science implies that we have lost collective consciousness yet scientists consistently use this communication link to communicate with each other. They themselves think they are smart when in essence they just have a better link to others in their science. We are trained to capitalize on this link.

I think this is relevant to the thread, but than that is my perception. Everything is relevant in this world to everything else, everything is connected someway.

I would have to disagree when you say science makes the understanding of the world difficult. You were taught the scientific method in school. What a lot of people do not know is that science is knowledge learning and LIES even but it is up TO YOU how you perceive the world around you by how you practically apply your accumulated CONDITIONED knowledge. The problem is the conditioning in the way you are taught. The sciences are all subject. The problem is the forceful federal separation of what is supposed to be practical and self taught. One cannot be a scholar, or scientific student of life without ones own views. The light being the scientific method has always been their, your conditioned thought has taught you to disregard it, the collective social standard says that you do not need it to advance, you need cell phones internet, parties beer and drugs to do that. The condition thought taught you to disregard self thought or personal thought and do what is socially acceptable. You can think the Churches inquisitions for that. lmao.

I love your understanding of the Esoteric by the way. I'm going to try and start from the beginning and teach those willing to be self resilient.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

You just have not found the way to find the esoteric information. The first step is the scientific method of self. And of religion. The two together make up ones Philosophy. The Esoteric Orders or occults in a sense are personal religions and ways to live. When they say that stuff is personal they mean it. It is personal understanding of self and religion making up ones Philosophy. When you understand that is is not secret. Just because I do not understand the Religion of Islam does not mean that it is secret. All you have to do is has the drive to learn. The drive to be scientific about it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeynodeG

Originally posted by StrangeTimez
.... I think the conscious mind is really just a translation of the subconscious mind into words and communicable methods. Over time we fall into the trap of only consciously thinking in these methods, with words. Meanwhile, we then come to consider non verbal thought to be subconscious even though this is our default mode. The mode in which we make the greatest leaps and bounds from an early age. Over time we lose some of our capability to use our subconscious mind because of our love of verbal and other forms of translation of the subconscious.....

Yes and it makes one wonder : what happened in the first place that was followed by the *subconscious* got itself "veiled" behind the *conscious* which favors "this realm of physicality" as our current mode to translate our experience .... ....

Just a thought.

And thank you eso322 for starting this thread : )

The sub-conscious or self consciousness or esoteric would have been manipulated by the opposite, conditioned thought or EXOteric thought. Outside thought or thoughts that are not your own.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CamyoW

I would pick the first even though none of them seem to deal personally directly, I CONNECT with the first.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

But living in this world is simple. You don't need to know exactly how everything works. Taking things apart only explains how the pieces work, it doesn't explain why it is working in the first place. Water comes out of a spring near the top the hill near my house and the creek supports all sorts of fish. I go fishing there and get my lunch once in a while. Maybe science can explain exactly why the creek comes out of the hill and they can explain where the water comes from and how it gets up the hill. Maybe they can explain why there is fish in this creek and can test how fresh and mineral laden the water is. That means nothing to me. What means something to me is that I can go there with my grandchildren and watch them catch little brookies out of the creek. They smile a lot and when they get a legal one we go home and fry it up, each of us getting a taste. Does science need to be there on that fishing trip? Last time we went we used government poles, made from some little hazelnut trees. My two granddaughters saw a newborn fawn on the other side of the creek, close enough to touch with their poles. All the Technology in the world is nothing to me compared to seeing the smile on the kids faces.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by eso322

But living in this world is simple. You don't need to know exactly how everything works. Taking things apart only explains how the pieces work, it doesn't explain why it is working in the first place. Water comes out of a spring near the top the hill near my house and the creek supports all sorts of fish. I go fishing there and get my lunch once in a while. Maybe science can explain exactly why the creek comes out of the hill and they can explain where the water comes from and how it gets up the hill. Maybe they can explain why there is fish in this creek and can test how fresh and mineral laden the water is. That means nothing to me. What means something to me is that I can go there with my grandchildren and watch them catch little brookies out of the creek. They smile a lot and when they get a legal one we go home and fry it up, each of us getting a taste. Does science need to be there on that fishing trip? Last time we went we used government poles, made from some little hazelnut trees. My two granddaughters saw a newborn fawn on the other side of the creek, close enough to touch with their poles. All the Technology in the world is nothing to me compared to seeing the smile on the kids faces.

I understand the story however what you described is the exoterics. Are you trying to understand the ESO or EXO? I was under the impression that you were trying to understand the ESO. However in your previous post you seem to trying to understand the EXO yet at the same time telling me you do not really care and that you are happy with your current understanding of exo-reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Woops, I forgot to check what I was talking about in the thread before
Sorry about that.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

No problem brother...

If you are interested in learning the esoterics just ask questions as I would be more than obliged to help out in anyway that I can.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Hi, eso322

Does mathematics have its place in that building of esoterics ? ( e.g. calculus or algebra [ because the inherent linkage is there with sacred/divine geometry, many would view it as the building blocks [[ sort of ]] of the *principle* ] )

And if it does, how big is the room ? and on which floor will it be ( if my analogy works here, say the house of esoterics has floors) ? Is it near the ground ( to support that is above ) , or anywhere near the top, what do you think ...?

thank you.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeynodeG
reply to post by eso322

Hi, eso322

Does mathematics have its place in that building of esoterics ? ( e.g. calculus or algebra [ because the inherent linkage is there with sacred/divine geometry, many would view it as the building blocks [[ sort of ]] of the *principle* ] )

And if it does, how big is the room ? and on which floor will it be ( if my analogy works here, say the house of esoterics has floors) ? Is it near the ground ( to support that is above ) , or anywhere near the top, what do you think ...?

thank you.

It depends on which of the esoteric are right for you. Eso is the personal. The inner. You can shoose to be esoteric about anything. Put what YOU WANT into your "building...

You first have to relearn what it means to learn. When you need information or facts, (knowledge), how often do you come to your own conclusion of facts instead of reading what someone has already wrote and regurgitating what you see hear and lead to feel. That is the first hurdle. For example when I first got into esoterics I googled the definition of esoteric and found out that it ULTIMATELY means knowledge, facts and information. And eso meaning inner.

What are the main esoterics made of . The fundamentals would be Science and religion. The third part of the esoterics is Philiosopy which is ones personal beliefs and inner understanding of the to main cores of the esoterics within the realm of knowledge and wisdom which one lives by.

For example...

S Science is everything material and immaterical, just as the esoterics.
C Science is knowledge Facts and understanding. Scholar
I Science is all subjects Mathematics included
E Seek knowledge using the scientific method, by separating information from facts.
N (Also known as learning)
C NEVER discount LORE. Some of the biggest lies ever conceived hold the most universal truths.
E

If you are going to study, study. Go in full force and wildly with a passion become a scholar in the science that interests you the most otherwise it is pointless.

Never take preconceived notions of anything. Find the definition of what you want to know. A funny esoteric side note is that once you ask the right question all future questions will be the previous answer until it sease to be so.

Example. What are the esoterics? Science religion and philiosophy... What is science? Knowledge facts information. What is knowledge?... science, lore, learning...consciousness... What is consciousness? Awareness, sense, mind, knowledge. Everything is ultimately connected to itself. Knowledge is everything and everything is knowledge.

Being esoteric is being creative, (thought), do not just see things for the way you have been conditioned to understand them. Dig the truth up until there is literally no more digging.

It is a monotonous life but very rewarding. To be esoteric is to live conscious think and know thy self and live by personal philosophy. Been doing this inbetween messing with the nephew that wont sleep.

So ask and I shall do my best to explain.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by eso322
reply to post by Bluesma

You just have not found the way to find the esoteric information. The first step is the scientific method of self. And of religion. The two together make up ones Philosophy. The Esoteric Orders or occults in a sense are personal religions and ways to live. When they say that stuff is personal they mean it. It is personal understanding of self and religion making up ones Philosophy. When you understand that is is not secret. Just because I do not understand the Religion of Islam does not mean that it is secret. All you have to do is has the drive to learn. The drive to be scientific about it.

If it can be found outside, and there are "Orders" that are formed between people, then it is no longer esoteric, but exoteric. It ceases to be personal and internal and becomes part of external reality.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

True very tru. However when you get into occults they try to share an esoteric consciousness even though they are separate their goals are one and have to be as close to each others esoteric view as much as possible.

The ancient orders that exist today only exist because of the passing and preservation of their philosophical "creators" consciousness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join