It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory about self. that explains everything and itself, and the perils of abusing the science of..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Neologism.

Every one knows the media lies. Government and politicians say one thing and actually mean something else, they create laws that are written in legalese. Only certain people know what these words actually mean. 

A truth is something that our consciousness recognises and agrees with, An absolute truth comes from a shared understanding. How are we ever to get to the truth in a world built on lies? 

Lawyers submerge themselves in lies, they perpetuate false truths day in, day out. Secret societies often speak symbolically. When a word is used symbolically and detached from its true meaning as commonly shared by us all, it becomes a in lie the feild of the collective consciousness. A group of people who make up words that only they understand, or use a word, but change its meaning so only they understand, are a group of people suffering from a mental illness. If that offended you, you need to read this.

neologism are a symptom, They indicate something profound. Let's take a look!

In psychiatry, the term neologism is used to describe the use of words that have meaning only to the person who uses them, independent of their common meaning.[7] This tendency is considered normal in children, but in adults can be a symptom of psychopathy[8] or a thought disorder (indicative of a psychotic mental illness, such as schizophrenia).[9] People with autism also may create neologisms.[10] Additionally, use of neologisms may be related to aphasia

Paychopathy, menal illness, thought disorder. Schizophrenia!

When a word is used symbolically it loses its true meaning. But when symbols are used to decribe words and stories, these symbols are given a "name" and any truth in the original words are kept hidden within the symbols. This is a advanced form of neologism as only those using them know what thay mean. The use of neologism may be related to, aphasia.

Let's look at aphasia. Ive picked two types of symptom here, your welcome to look at the other symptoms.

Receptive aphasia, also known as Wernicke’s aphasia, fluent aphasia, or sensory aphasia, is a type of aphasia traditionally associated with neurological damage to Wernicke’s area in the brain,[1] (Brodmann area 22, in the posterior part of the superior temporal gyrus of the dominant hemisphere). However, the key deficits of receptive aphasia do not come from damage to Wernicke's area;[1] instead, most of the core difficulties are proposed to come from damage to the medial temporal lobe and underlying white matter. Damage in this area not only destroys local language regions but also cuts off most of the occipital, temporal, and parietal regions from the core language region.[2]

Acute aphasia disorders usually develop quickly as a result of head injury or stroke, and progressive forms of aphasia develop slowly from a brain tumor, infection, or dementia.[3][6][7] The area and extent of brain damage or atrophy will determine the type of aphasia and its symptoms.

Ruling out injury, stroke, brain tumour, infection, as I'm sure you are just fine. The area of atrophy will determine the the type of aphasia. 

Did you guess what it is yet?

I did not know what atrophy meant, but it sounds like a trophy. Let's take a look.

Atrophy is the partial or complete wasting away of a part of the body. Causes of atrophy include mutations (which can destroy the gene to build up the organ), poor nourishment, poor circulation, loss of hormonal support, loss of nerve supply to the target organ, excessive amount of apoptosis of cells, and disuse or lack of exercise or disease intrinsic to the tissue itself. Hormonal and nerve inputs that maintain an organ or body part are referred to as trophic [noun] in medical practice ('trophic" is an adjective that can be paired with various nouns). Trophic describes the trophic condition of tissue. A diminished muscular trophic is designated as atrophy.

Can you see yet. If not here is why?

Atrophy is the general physiological process of reabsorption and breakdown of tissues, involving apoptosis on a cellular level.

Again I did not know what apoptosis meant so I looked it up....

Apoptosis (/ˌæpəˈtoʊsɪs/ or /ˌeɪpɔːpˈtoʊsɪs/)[2][3] is the process of programmed cell death (PCD) that may occur in multicellular organisms.[4] Biochemical events lead to characteristic cell changes (morphology) and death. These changes include blebbing, cell shrinkage, nuclear fragmentation, chromatin condensation, and chromosomal DNA fragmentation. (See also apoptotic DNA fragmentation.)

Programmed cell death, DNA fragmentation. That doesn't sound good. Who's doing the programming? What is dying?

A diminished muscular trophic is designated as a trophy.

The holy grail looks like a trophy, aka the third eye.

Who's trophy?

If a group of people share a lie as their truth, it causes static and separates the human consciousness. This has been going on since before the first religions were made up and man thought he knew god. the truth is he was on a journey to know thy self. Trying to find out who he is, he forgot what he was.....

Here is one last symptom of aphasia you might find interesting. I think we have had them all, check them out!

Anomic aphasia, also known as dysnomia, nominal aphasia, and amnesic aphasia; is a severe problem with recalling words or names. 

We have forgoten the word and are told it is with god.

God is a made up neologism. But the clue is the word, and where the word comes 
from.

A neologism (/niːˈɒlədʒɪzəm/; from Greek νέο- (néo-), meaning "new", and λόγος (lógos), meaning "speech, utterance") 

to remind ourselves we are GOD.

In theology, a neologism is a relatively new doctrine (for example, In this sense, a neologist is one who proposes either a new doctrine or a new interpretation of source material such as religious texts.[12]

en.wikipedia.org...

That was some neology.

I'm a neologist!

The truth is in neologism.

Neologism is the new word for knowledge.

edit on 24-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Neologism.

Paychopathy, menal illness, thought disorder. Schizophrenia!

Not sure if typos, or neologisms

Great thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

..i liked your 'theory'
(starred) ..i liked how you research the definitions of the words. i liked how you put this all together..

..but i don't agree with the conclusion (..that 'we' are the 'God')
there was a time in my life when all that was very appealing to me..
(..all one has to do is something "godly" to keep me silent here?)

you open with something about governments, media, lawyers, secret societies etc all lying, spreading falsehood, etc ...no problem there
..i just don't agree that the actual thing that 'created' the universe, created 'life', etc is also just one of these 'liars'

..although i do think somewhere in amongst all that new-age self-empowerment stuff, something attributed to zarathustra(?) rings true... "fellow creators the creator seeks"

(psalm 82)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. Take from it what's good for you and leave the rest. At the end of the day, they are just words, not truth. They are tools for working out and understanding, not labels or things. We made them up.

You "may" also like this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wifi

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I thunkt I was a bit smarter before I read that thread. After all, I'm feeling a lot dumber since having digested it. Thank you for the insightfulness, as I see it, of course.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Very thought provoking and interesting. Seems like another puzzle piece found in my search for truth in this world. Thank you. I can see how these principles can be used and implemented into societies. All there is needed is a fresh perspective and the gift of gab and you can rule a town, then a city, to a state, to a whole country. I love the concept of neologism ^_^ Its a double edge sword that can be used for good or evil.

new topics

top topics

join