It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link in signature line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would like to ask why the link to my website was removed from my signature???

I asked for, and was given, permission by Springer to put it in my signature line. I still have the saved U2U from Springer allowing it.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Link works for me.....unless you had another link that is no longer there.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Link works for me.....unless you had another link that is no longer there.

I din't see it when I open any page with a reply from me. All I see is the four line quote and no link to HappyKat's litter box.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Is this your site?

If it is link is present and working.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

That's weird because I can see it too. The only explanation I can think of is you only have a limited amount of space available in your sig box so if you put in too many lines, they will eventually get cut off.

Maybe the computer you are using has different visual settings and causes you to see the link cut off. (or something like that
)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Nice plug BTW

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

yes

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

That's weird because I can see it too. The only explanation I can think of is you only have a limited amount of space available in your sig box so if you put in too many lines, they will eventually get cut off.

Maybe the computer you are using has different visual settings and causes you to see the link cut off. (or something like that
)

It used to show until just today. I went to my control panel and re-submitted it and still no show for me. Ah well, another one of lifes little mysteries I have to live with.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I see your link right after the lines of Orange text also. I have noticed this forum to be buggy at times so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Last week someone posted a picture that half of the people in the thread couldn't see while others did see it. Strange things happen sometimes I guess.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
I see your link right after the lines of Orange text also. I have noticed this forum to be buggy at times so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Last week someone posted a picture that half of the people in the thread couldn't see while others did see it. Strange things happen sometimes I guess.

I reduced the quote to the smallest size text and un-bolded it and now I can see the upper half of my link text. So, I am thinking that something is limiting the depth of my sig line that wasn't before.

Thank you all for your responses.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Check the magnification level of your browser, if you've got it cranked way up everything gets weird.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Check the magnification level of your browser, if you've got it cranked way up everything gets weird.

I already tried that. I wonder if using Chrome for a browser is having an effect on it????

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I can click on your link. It's there.
Hey ... click on mine. It's cool.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I dunno. I think it could be NSA related. Everytime I click the link it takes me here

top topics

join