It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Wasn't there an old T V show about something like this. I think it was called What's my line..or something like that where people are trying to guess someone's profession.

They T.V. show you seem to be referring to is "Whose line is it anyways."

I did not know we were trying to find out my profession.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eso322

Originally posted by billdadobbie
reply to post by eso322

o just interested when you say we are being conditioned

I just understand that there are certain parties out there in the world, most of the members I have read on ATS included, wishes for the disestablishment of Governmental entities. Our Governmental entities also understand this. Do you think they do not have plans or "programs" in place to keep those that wish for the disestablishment of Governmental entities from doing so?

Ask yourself one question... how does one deny their ignorance and question authority by engaging in months long CONVERSATIONS and arguments that never get settled and never even come to a coherent understanding of what needs to be done to reach the collectives goals? All the while talking about waking people up yet continue for the next 8 hours doing the exact opposite. Talking to people who are already woke up.

That shows me that their evolutionary consciousness has yet to understand and balance knowledge and wisdom. However on the otherside of the coin the questioning of authority shows me that a large number of people have ascended their consciousness to begin to understand although not balance love vs. light.

edit on 24-6-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)
i have nothing wrong with goverment as long as they are honest and do not play with kiddies

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

What you say is true. However most of my statement still stands. Notice I said governmental entities not The Government itself.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I came to this site through a google search of the subject that I will detailing. I am not a conspiracy theorist. Nor have I ever heard of this site.

So you thought you'd just pop in here and set us all straight?

My first thread will detail what subject I am speaking of, so until then I will be keeping you in suspense.
If you are interested in what I mean by that, just ask.

In other words, "Hey, I've got a secret but I'm not gonna talk about it unless you guess what it is first."

I do not blindly throw out statements without cause to comment.

I think your OP was a blindly thrown out comment.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoefax

I came to this site through a google search of the subject that I will detailing. I am not a conspiracy theorist. Nor have I ever heard of this site.

So you thought you'd just pop in here and set us all straight?

My first thread will detail what subject I am speaking of, so until then I will be keeping you in suspense.

In other words, "Hey, I've got a secret but I'm not gonna talk about it unless you guess what it is first."

I do not blindly throw out statements without cause to comment.

I think your OP was a blindly thrown out comment.

1What goal does your squabbling reach? I said nothing about setting you all straight. I will just be supplying a coherent series of posts on the regarding subject, instead a series of half backed understandings and laughable opinions.

2No I was saying you could guess. If one guessed right I would defer to the content of the referred to subject. If one would not guess it they would have to wait until I made my required 20 posts to author the thread.

3No my original post was a statement. Two totally different things.

My op was my introduction and a coherent reason to why I joined. If I was to post my thread here... a place where it does not belong... it would be against the sites T&C's. Hence the mystery of the subject I will be detailing.

The next time you blindly try to intimidate somebody you might want to have an understanding of reason and understanding.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Nearly 20 posts.......Are you a female?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by eso322

Nearly 20 posts.......Are you a female?

Why are you asking if I am female?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

I'm getting us to 20 posts faster.....but out of curiosity?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by eso322

I'm getting us to 20 posts faster.....but out of curiosity?

I'm a dude brother sorry bought your luck.

As for the thread it will be a while before I finish it. I have to post it in multiple posts and I do not want to lead off course by early questions. I began authoring it in between posts here.

Thanks for the enthusiasm EA.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

I have joined mainly to correct dumbfounded ideas about a certain subject or non subject how every you look at it, , and do so in a civil manner mind you.

My first thread will detail what subject I am speaking of, so until then I will be keeping you in suspense. Although, some highly educated people could guess the subject of which I am speaking of with what I have already typed. Till then...this paragraph will be going...unfinished.

Until that time comes I would like to converse with anybody interested in this intro thread, as I will most likely not be posting on any other thread but my own since posting anywhere else would be irrelevant and pointless. Why back track?

You have backtracked. yes?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

I liked the subject matter. I am an Esoteric Christian Theologist. Christ is the source that Jesus drew his power from. Ascended Consciousness.

You were quick to jump on me were you not.

I was as surprised as you were to find a subject that would not be back tracking.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Yep. I'm just having a laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join