It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry warns Russia on Snowden: "Respect the relationship"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Hey Kerry?

The US has no friends.

Nothing but the TRUTH!

Kerry is a tool.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
I can just hear Putin now laughing hysterically then remarking "who does that scrawny neck Kenyan think hes talking to"...I'll crush him...

Kerry is not Kenyan and neither is Obama.
2nd
edit on 24-6-2013 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Please forgive this minimal post, but I do believe the situation would have been different under Bush and Cheney. I think Putin would have been nervous. Even the Mid-East respected Bush more than Obama.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ha. If Putin is strong arming billionaires face to face without a care in the world, I seriously doubt he gives a # what Kerry has to say.

deadspin.com...
edit on 24-6-2013 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Please forgive this minimal post, but I do believe the situation would have been different under Bush and Cheney. I think Putin would have been nervous. Even the Mid-East respected Bush more than Obama.

Quality over quantity

As that is a quality posting that is absolutely the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

You are "partially right". back then Putin was taking over a totally defunct country and an even worse off military. So can't wave a big stick if all you got is a wet rag. But unlike Bush Sr. who was CIA director or some like that? Putin was a boots on the ground KGB. And you never know what lil' secrets his many little black books have kept.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The real world is Game of thrones in real life nothing but the elite's using each other to get ahead.

Even with the gratuitous sex and violence.
edit on 24-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah.

I think Kerry is the worst person for this job.

All I will ever think of is the Swift Boat Veterans take on this guy.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Hey Kerry?

The US has no friends.

Sadly, they do have a friend...Stephen Harper...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Wonder what the Syrians would think of Kerry think they should 'swift vote' him.

To go from that video belittling US to aiding the same 'brutality' is beyond hypocritical.

And he expects people to Respect US?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankLY

Harper doesn't come to ATS but from the other Canadians that do they don't think too highly of the US.

Can't blame them either,

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

obaMABUSh were/are both idiotic puppets. Cheney on the other hand, that man is pure evil and scares me.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sigh**

What educational background does Kerry, have that qualifies him to even be Sec. of State, he has a previous job of being a senator, and being the husband of a rich wife..
This guy trying to threaten a Russian war lord is a joke. Putin is the closest thing to Stalin, the Russians have seen since Stalin. Putin, is LOL and as far as Kerry being sec. of state, what a damn joke, he is not the best qualified for the job, yet education and being the best qualified for the job in Washington D.C is not important anymore its all about Corruption and votes and favors, Hell Kerry is an example of this crap...

Kerry, makes a poor Sec. of state.. Respect the relationship? Really?

Yea I agree I think Snowden could have leaked this NSA info a bit better and wiser, now he has United states National secrets the Russians want, and basically all other USA enemies, and with snowden leaking this NSA info out as clumsily as he did, can and will leak other NATIONAL defense secrets out to other countries that do not wish the USA blessings..

Its a scary position.... Its also a mess, and above all else Our American, Government is more screwed up then we thought, when we have loose cannons in our NSA telling National secrets to whoever will listen, whether its right or wrong, that is the point folks...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The people of America as well as all other cultures of the world, doesn't need this. They don't need a government spying on them 24/7 for "the good and safety" of the country.

I love American people, Canadians respects them as well i'm sure. We just don't comprehend your political decisions and all the cover-ups.

I'm sure we have our share as well like why maple syrup is so expensive, our bacon so tasty, and why the Stanley cup wasn't brought back to Canada, but it can't be this bad.

edit on 24-6-2013 by FrankLY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by SPECULUM

Thread title makes me think of cartman..
"respect mah authoritah!!"
You go kerry!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankLY
The people of America as well as all other cultures of the world, doesn't need this. They don't need a government spying on them 24/7 for "the good and safety" of the country.

I love American people, Canadians respects them as well i'm sure. We just don't comprehend your political decisions and all the cover-ups.

I'm sure we have our share as well like why maple syrup is so expensive, our bacon so tasty, and why the Stanley cup wasn't brought back to Canada, but it can't be this bad.

edit on 24-6-2013 by FrankLY because: (no reason given)

American Governments.Russian Government's,Chinese Governments have been spying for over 60 years it's a problem only 'now' ?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

American Governments.Russian Government's,Chinese Governments have been spying for over 60 years it's a problem only 'now' ?

Well the issue is that our technical ability to now spy on ALL what makes the entire spy thing so terrifying.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

Government has always had 'technical superiority' over its people there has never been a time they haven't.

Sorry it's not 'more terrifying now'.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

They always had the superiority against the common Joe. However never the "means" as in technical ability to collect that much. prior it was pretty much a man to man thing.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guenter
reply to post by neo96

They always had the superiority against the common Joe. However never the "means" as in technical ability to collect that much. prior it was pretty much a man to man thing.

That is a difference of opinions there is really not much difference.

Any information they wanted they usually got 'going off the grid' is over 50 years old now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join