It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail add

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Gaul kid, the only one who is pathetic and irrelevant one is you. Here you are, talk, talk, talk, no experiment, no guts, no glory, no search.

For a pilot, or someone that claims to be a pilot, you sure aren't bright. How? Well, borderland science.

This is where I come from, you on the other hand want orthodox science.

Let's dissect it a little bit, Orthodox Science specialty is killing, straight up killing, cold blooded, slow, painful killing.

Borderland Science is a science that explain what your kind call phenomenon. Plus, goes into other areas that involve life.

Oh, and most of the documents Geo-engineering/weather remediation/chemtrails conducted by orthodox scientist, have been burned by their employer.

So if you think that evolution isn't related to chemtrails, your sorely mistaken. Because the ones who are doing this, have every intention of following a Darwinism view of the world. Which can include you on their hit list.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Gaul kid, the only one who is pathetic and irrelevant one is you. Here you are, talk, talk, talk, no experiment, no guts, no glory, no search.

For a pilot, or someone that claims to be a pilot, you sure aren't bright. How? Well, borderland science.

I am not a pilot and have never claimed to be a pilot. But I am not surprised that your research is so poor.

This is where I come from, you on the other hand want orthodox science.

Let's dissect it a little bit, Orthodox Science specialty is killing, straight up killing, cold blooded, slow, painful killing.

Borderland Science is a science that explain what your kind call phenomenon. Plus, goes into other areas that involve life.

Oh, and most of the documents Geo-engineering/weather remediation/chemtrails conducted by orthodox scientist, have been burned by their employer.

So if you think that evolution isn't related to chemtrails, your sorely mistaken. Because the ones who are doing this, have every intention of following a Darwinism view of the world. Which can include you on their hit list.

Got any actual evidence for any of that? Or any results like you claim ppl shold look at??

there is only 1 scientific method - it is not called "borderland" or "orthodox" or any other adjective.....unless of course you are trying to claim that something is science when it is not......

Feel free to actually explain the link between chemtrails and the theory of evolution by natural selection - you've told us a couple of times now that there is a link, but still not actually explained what it is......

edit on 16-7-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't wait too long for an answer. The last post makes it obvious the guy is just spouting off. No knowledge, experience or anything else substantial lies behind such obvious nonsense, it's all just blah blah blah. I don't even need to quote any of it, it simply stands there as a diatribe of made up rubbish.

It's a good job he has a rule of not insulting people, I shudder to think what his posts would look like he he didn't

edit on 17-7-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I was wondering just how far down the rabbit hole he was going to go....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
And I found out - here's his views on "Darwinism" - it's hilarious....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

So hellbent on killing God, eh? Be my guest.

In the end, one of us will face Truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Insults are what children do. You, act like a child, among with the 7/8 of the other members of ATS, when stuff doesn't make sense to you.

Failure to act on what one says, or failure to search what one says, leaves you in a mine field.

Hear, research, experiment, act, record, journal log, and share among the right crowd, not one of "Shoot the Messenger."

Demand evidence is what one of a sociopath nature does, no heart, no emotion, even when killing ideas.

Everything you do, everything you think, everything you "Love" is nothing but trained sociopathy.

Being hellbent, is what your degree of critics do best, whether it's being hellbent on disproving the existence of chemtrails, or the existence of God.

Cater, Jones, Igan, Grey, and Brunler were all right.

Kid,
not worth my time.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Insults are what children do. You, act like a child, among with the 7/8 of the other members of ATS, when stuff doesn't make sense to you.

So says the one stomping their feet because no one believes their so called proof, which of course you have none of.

Being hellbent, is what your degree of critics do best, whether it's being hellbent on disproving the existence of chemtrails, or the existence of God.

So when you can't find any proof to back your claims you bring god into the debate...interesting.

Cater, Jones, Igan, Grey, and Brunler were all right.

And what exactly were they right about?

Kid, not worth my time.

Well that is one thing we can agree upon....

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Demand evidence is what one of a sociopath nature does, no heart, no emotion, even when killing ideas.

See when one needs to actually prove something is happening evidence is needed or else it is just hearsay.

I can say the president wears balloon animal hats to bed, but without evidence what do you have, oh that's right just my word and no evidence to prove it.

See where I am heading here, your words are just that if you cannot prove they mean anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

reply to post by waynos

Insults are what children do. You, act like a child, among with the 7/8 of the other members of ATS, when stuff doesn't make sense to you. .

So you are admitting you are a child? Since my criticism was entirely of your post, whereas you call people kid, pathetic, irrelevant etc when you disagree with them.

Very mature, not:

It all makes perfect senses me pal.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

reply to post by waynos

Hear, research, experiment, act, record, journal log, and share among the right crowd, not one of "Shoot the Messenger."

Interestingly, I have done this, with photographic evidence to back up my observations. Have you?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

reply to post by waynos

Seriously?

So if somebody(wrongly) accused you of murder, and made an emotive enough plea to the judge, you would be "of a sociopath nature" to demand evidence?

After all this is what the chemtrail debate is about, is it not? You, and others, are accusing 'the government', or some other vague entity, of committing a specific and serious crime, and anybody with their head screwed on the right way would demand evidence of this.

You are beginning to sum up chemtrail believers for me in your posts - a herd of easily manipulated, emotionally driven sheep. Evidence doesn't matter to you, it's all about 'caring' which indicates to me that the issue is more about how the 'believers' perceive themselves and their stance in this world than the actual reality of the situation. This is why chemtrail believers are usually the ones to begin with the insults and childish behaviour in a discussion.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

...Demand evidence is what one of a sociopath nature does, no heart, no emotion, even when killing ideas...

It sounds like you are saying that emotions should override critical thinking and logic.

What if there was a prosecutor who wanted to charge you with a crime just for emotional reasons (maybe he doesn't like you) even though there is evidence, logic, and critical thought that proves you are innocent?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I have a rule sir, "Show the door, it's up to others to open it." Photos can be disprove of or be attacked.

When someone provides fuel for the fire, a lot of things can happen. This is what I have come to on the conclusion, When someone demand's evidence from someone else, what does that usually say? Resistance. However, whether bad or good, just a little bit of that, can spark a large movement to certain people.

To start the flow of one thing, you need resistance, in other words, Thank you for your resistance, sir.

Those that say, "Chemtrails are real!" I usually respond, "What are you going to do about it?"

Here is one thing I notice, hardly anyone likes opening the Door. They want someone else to open the door and they follow, like a sheep to slaughter.

So if I don't provide evidence, is only because I provide ways to GET the evidence. Not the kind that people of a critical nature like to bash on.

So sir, if it's chemtrails, contrails, aliens, or some obscure fact that critics of a negative nature would LOVE to hammer on, I show a way for evidence, and ask, "What are you going to do about it? Prat along and demand more evidence, like some greedy pig? Or dig deeper and find what makes it tick, like a engineer?"
edit on 18-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I have a rule sir, "Show the door, it's up to others to open it." Photos can be disprove of or be attacked.

When someone provides fuel for the fire, a lot of things can happen. This is what I have come to on the conclusion, When someone demand's evidence from someone else, what does that usually say? Resistance. However, whether bad or good, just a little bit of that, can spark a large movement to certain people.

To start the flow of one thing, you need resistance, in other words, Thank you for your resistance, sir.

Those that say, "Chemtrails are real!" I usually respond, "What are you going to do about it?"

Here is one thing I notice, hardly anyone likes opening the Door. They want someone else to open the door and they follow, like a sheep to slaughter.

So if I don't provide evidence, is only because I provide ways to GET the evidence. Not the kind that people of a critical nature like to bash on.

So sir, if it's chemtrails, contrails, aliens, or some obscure fact that critics of a negative nature would LOVE to hammer on, I show a way for evidence, and ask, "What are you going to do about it? Prat along and demand more evidence, like some greedy pig? Or dig deeper and find what makes it tick, like a engineer?"
edit on 18-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

Showing the door, or showing where to get evidence, is just fine, but only as long as you are simply stating your beliefs, or how you feel about the subject. The instant you start saying that there is proof, or that you have proof, you need to be capable of backing that statement up, with either the direct proof or a link to the direct proof. Without this, you've got nothing but an empty claim.

So in the end ... if you're simply here to state that this is what you believe and showing us why, cool. If you are here to state that there is proof of chemtrails, you need to show us that proof, not show us a door.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

, When someone demand's evidence from someone else, what does that usually say?

IMO it means they want to see the evidence that has led you to your conclusion.

What is it you think it means?

Ah - so you don't want to be criticized - you are afraid that someone might say things about your evidence that make you feel bad.

no...you're not like that at all.

Because an engineer uses science, measurement, and EVIDENCE - and you use disinformation, lies, obfuscation, innuendo, assertion.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You write as if skeptics/debunkers etc haven't investigated and checked for evidence. This would be a deeply erroneous assumption on your part.

Instead of assuming everyone is too blind/dumb/conditioned or whatever to see what you think you can see, why cant you consider for a moment that you may be convinced by the evidence you have seen because you dont have the grounding and experience other people have that allows them to see its flaws?

Why do believers always think they are cleverer than/think they know better than everyone else? I'm sure there are subjects where you can teach me plenty. But aviation and the atmosphere aint the ones.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
ehh, what the heck.

Ariel Delivery System, on the GO!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

ehh, what the heck.

Ariel Delivery System, on the GO!

Great. Now can you show me how that plane could hold enough chemicals to be able to be sprayed for a length of hundreds of miles, such as the length of a regular contrail?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Cheap, self-replicating nanobots.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join