It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail add

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

it's the same story with every chemtrail thread i have read here.

Well then, since this has supposedly been happening since the mid 90's why is there no pictures of these spraying planes, and nobody seems to know where they are flying from and exactly what they are spraying.

Guess your right same story and no evidence...typical chemtrail thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The year 1907 by this site www.holmestead.ca..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Wow appears to have some connection to the affects of aluminium to us.

As a footnote - aluminum is a twentieth century metal and Alzheimer's disease is a twentieth century fact. In 1907, Dr. Alois Alzheimer, a German psychiatrist and neuropathologist, first described a new ailment now known as Alzheimer's Disease. Dr. Alzheimer's discovery occurred approximately twenty years after aluminum was introduced and became a widely used product.

Yet they continued and to this day selling it knowingly positioning everyone
just like cancer sticks.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

You'd think by now they would have been able to establish a link between Alzheimers and aluminium. It's been more than a century

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Um....if "they" spray everywhere.........all those lines in the sky are chemtrails full of aluminum........follow me here...

Shouldn't everyone have Alzheimers?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I can see the future.

A discovery channel exclusive. The heading "A show we never thought we would have to air, but due to the stupidity of some, we bring you contrails explained"

Then to follow, an hour long show discussing weather, clouds, aircraft history, contrail formation. You know, all the things that these chemtrail folks keep friggin ignoring.

Good luck with your commercial. It makes you all look real smart. You should have the rainbow lady on there too.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Tell you what, why don't you provide an answer to this thread and sort the whole thing out once and for all. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
The year 1907 by this site www.holmestead.ca..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Wow appears to have some connection to the affects of aluminium to us.

As a footnote - aluminum is a twentieth century metal and Alzheimer's disease is a twentieth century fact. In 1907, Dr. Alois Alzheimer, a German psychiatrist and neuropathologist, first described a new ailment now known as Alzheimer's Disease. Dr. Alzheimer's discovery occurred approximately twenty years after aluminum was introduced and became a widely used product.

Yet they continued and to this day selling it knowingly positioning everyone
just like cancer sticks.

I have evidence that there aren't large amounts of aluminium being sprayed into the atmosphere. My evidence is the Hydrangeas in my garden. They have two distinct colours: blue and pink. They are only blue when the soil is rich in aluminium. Mine are always pink meaning low aluminium content.

It is much easier to change a hydrangea from pink to blue than it is from blue to pink. Changing a hydrangea from pink to blue entails adding aluminum to the soil. Changing from blue to pink means subtracting aluminum from the soil or taking it out of reach of the hydrangea.

There are contrails above my property almost daily depending on the weather conditions and we get a lot of rain in this part of the UK. If these contrails were in fact high in aluminium content then this would fall to the ground in the rain and subsequently absorb into the soil turning my hydrangeas blue. This hasn't happened so I can only assume that the aluminium levels around here are low.

This, in my mind would pass as almost scientific evidence of there NOT being chemtrails containing aluminium. Where is your evidence that there is?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada, April 21, 1999 (ENS) - As unmarked tanker-type aircraft continue spraying sky-obscuring chemtrails over regions of the U.S. and Canada, this writer and American journalist Erminia Cassani have obtained laboratory tests of fully-documented samples of aerial fallout. The samples were tested by a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) licensed facility. The two samples were taken from aluminum-sided structures in separate states nearly a year apart after their respective owners went outside in the wake of low-flying aircraft to find dwellings and outbuildings splattered with a brown, gel-like substance. Trained in the health sciences, Cassani carefully took samples from the second incident which occurred at 2:00 pm on November 17, 1998. The samples were taken from property directly under the flight approach path to Thomasville airport, an old airport once used for commercial flights but now used only for small planes. However, the woman whose house and property the sample substance fell upon, observed that military aircraft have recently been using this airport for "test runs" circling the immediate area and returning to the Thomasville airfield. This facility is located a 45 minutes drive from the Harrisburg International Airport in Pennsylvania. Noting nearby military hangars filled with big helicopters, Cassani videotaped a house splattered on all sides, as well as the driveway. The reporter also interviewed a man living near the main runway who claimed that a similar goo had hit his house the previous October. Cassani became ill with flu-like symptoms and was sick for four days after obtaining the sample. When a marine biologist at a nearby university started working with the gel material, he too immediately developed upper respiratory symptoms. The woman whose house had been struck also caught the"flu." Two weeks before Christmas 1998 she suffered a heart attack.

This is from one of your links. This is the kind of thing you claim as evidence. I wonder do you even read these things, or do you just blindly post them hoping that the sheer volume of crap you link will dissuade anyone from looking into your claims?

A brown goo that causes you to get the flu immediately on contact? And sample collected from the area around a small airport? So the lines in the sky at 30,000 feet somehow all collected around this small airport and made a few people sick? Come on, even the real low IQ folks will look at this and wonder how you made the leap of logic. These are the type of things that make your fantasy remain a lunatic fringe theory. pathetic,
edit on 25-6-2013 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

All the links go to discussion of tests that have been debunked.

Nothing new, same old bad sampling, bad interpretation, suspicion, supposition, and general lack of understanding that the air and water always have minerals, but the minerals still need to be linked to what is 35K+ over our heads, which they never are.

Perhaps you should go back through them and tell us why you believe they are proof.

The majority of one report, from Napa County, is by Rosalind Peterson, who has gone on the record as saying that through ten years of testing, there is no proof of "chemtrails." Kind of throws that article under the bus.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

you just know the suspicions are true when all these same characters show the same perseverence in posting their denials over and over again.

How is that different from those who post their delusions over and over again?

how altruistic and compassionate of the deniers to constantly and insistently
put right the deluded who consistently observe this phenomena with their own
eyes, over and over and over again!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

the deluded who consistently observe this phenomena with their own eyes, over and over and over again!

Guess what?
Deniers see contrails too. Just as often as those who call them "chemtrails".

edit on 6/25/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Can you honestly tell me that you took the time to understand the science behind contrails and their formation?

If chemtrails are real, they look just like contrails do, and they act just like contrails do. I just don't grasp how someone can tell the difference?

Maybe you can explain it.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

A brown goo that causes you to get the flu immediately on contact?

I don't know about brown goo, but certain green goo will get you sick on contact...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I said this in the other thread, and you ignored it, but if you add up the aviation experience of just three of the "denier" crowd you will have close to or over 100 years of experience. And yet not one of the three of us has seen anything that looks other than a persistent contrail in all those years. Amazing that.

I drive a truck, and see every type of contrail ever pointed out as being a "chemtrail" and a few that haven't ever been mentioned on here, but yet I haven't seen a single one that looked like anything but a contrail. I have to agree with others as to the question of "why haven't chemtrail believers ever leased a plane to sample a trail?" The money has been there (less than $5K/hour for an air sampling plane, and $50k to make "What in the world are they spraying?") I think that if that ever happens and anything is found your "deniers" will be some of the first to change their minds.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

how altruistic and compassionate of the deniers to constantly and insistently put right the deluded who consistently observe this phenomena with their own
eyes, over and over and over again!

Do you know who Rosalind Peterson is?

Well here is a video for you then...

And now what she thinks now...

So how do you think she came to this conclusion?

I am going bet she used to look up and see persistent contrails and thought they were chemtrails, so just looking up and seeing persistent contrails does not prove that chemtrails exist.

Find me a study where they tested a contrail behind one of these spray planes and then you can say they are chemtrails until then they are persistent contrails....and science can back that up.

Just thought I would add this little video for your enjoyment...

edit on 25-6-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

it's the same story with every chemtrail thread i have read here.

Well then, since this has supposedly been happening since the mid 90's why is there no pictures of these spraying planes, and nobody seems to know where they are flying from and exactly what they are spraying.

Guess your right same story and no evidence...typical chemtrail thread.

there are tonnes of photos and video showing this phenomena and tonnes of
direct eyewitnesses worldwide. is that what you consider no evidence?

a clandestine operation of this scale needs must be closely guarded and
denied at all costs.

all governments are now corporations and work according to the instructions
of their fananciers.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne
[
there are tonnes of photos and video showing this phenomena and tonnes of
direct eyewitnesses worldwide. is that what you consider no evidence?

It is evidence of white lines in the sky that are completely and adequately explained by the well known phenomena of contrail formation.

There is not one piece of verifiable evidence that it is anything more than that.

a clandestine operation of this scale needs must be closely guarded and
denied at all costs.

all governments are now corporations and work according to the instructions
of their fananciers.

which still avoids having any actual evidence that the things that look and behave like contrails are anything other than contrails.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

there are tonnes of photos and video showing this phenomena and tonnes of direct eyewitnesses worldwide. is that what you consider no evidence?

If were talking about contrails then yes that would be evidence, but when it concerns chemtrails no.

You understand that the only way to prove chemtrails exist is to actually test behind a spray plane.

You see there have been numerous studies done on contrails and guess what ,they couldn't find anything that wasn't supposed to be there....no chemtrail chemicals found.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

there are tonnes of photos and video showing this phenomena and tonnes of direct eyewitnesses worldwide. is that what you consider no evidence?

It's not evidence unless the call of "chemtrail" is proven. I have not seen tons of photos, videos, or eyewitness accounts from anyone in the aviation field or meteorology that say "those are 'chemtrails'". What is presented is people who usually prove they don't understand the atmosphere or aviation making a proclamation about something miles away, using only their senses.

That is not evidence, it's not even anecdotal evidence, it's ignorance. All a photo or video prove is that someone was smart enough to use a camera and the internet.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

a clandestine operation of this scale needs must be closely guarded and denied at all costs.

You do understand how much it would take to run this type of program with nobody finding out?

Do you understand how many planes that takes and how much it would take to maintain a fleet of planes that are worldwide?

Lastly what companies are making these chemicals, and where are they stored?

That is a lot of people to keep quiet...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join