It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Met Police in UK tried to smear family of murdered teen Stephen Lawrence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is quite possibly the most unpleasant and vile thing I've heard for some time. In 1993 a group of racist scum murdered 18 year old Stephen Lawrence for the heinous crime of being black whilst waiting for a bus. This week we learnt that the Metropolitan Police, who cover London, sent an undercover policeman in to try and get some dirt on the grieving family after they dared to wonder why the hell the police were being a bit slow in finding out the truth (the answer being, as the Macpherson Report later laid out, that the Met Police were a bunch of institutionally racist morons). Read more here.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
This is quite possibly the most unpleasant and vile thing I've heard for some time. In 1993 a group of racist scum murdered 18 year old Stephen Lawrence for the heinous crime of being black whilst waiting for a bus. This week we learnt that the Metropolitan Police, who cover London, sent an undercover policeman in to try and get some dirt on the grieving family after they dared to wonder why the hell the police were being a bit slow in finding out the truth (the answer being, as the Macpherson Report later laid out, that the Met Police were a bunch of institutionally racist morons). Read more here.

Yawn! Im getting tired of this saint lawrence story, why do we not hear the same amount of coverage for all the white folk murdered by none whites

RIP KRISS en.wikipedia.org... I could list more if needed

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

If this is the worst you've heard in a while then you need to switch on your T.V.
edit on 24-6-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dam00

Yawn! Im getting tired of this saint lawrence story, why do we not hear the same amount of coverage for all the white folk murdered by none whites

....Were the Met Police's undercover people sent after the family of the victim in that case?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

....Were the Met Police's undercover people sent after the family of the victim in that case?

no they just tried to get them to drop the part about it being race related, he never got a memorial or a concert in memory of his death his parents where not visited by any mp and once the story was old news it quickly became old news, murder is disgusting but so is trying to make a quick buck out it
edit on 25-6-2013 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

no they just tried to get them to drop the part about it being race related, he never got a memorial or a concert in memory of his death his parents where not visited by any mp and once the story was old news it quickly became old news, murder is disgusting but so is trying to make a quick buck out it
edit on 25-6-2013 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, are you trying to claim that the Lawrences tried to make money out of the murder of their son?

top topics

join