It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aragorn, son of Arathorn, speaks to Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Viggo Mortensen takes a break from his movie shoot to call into the Alex Jones show and discuss his new film but more importantly politics. Viggo believes there is an awakening but realizes people are still distracted and still have short attention spans. He recognizes Obama is an intelligent man but realizes he's just carried on the same agenda that was in place when Bush was in office. Viggo also agrees with many posters here and Arabs that Israel gets special treatment. He calls Snowden a brave person and more. See video for good time!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yup, i know it's AJ, but if Horrorwood middleweights are seeing the light, and speaking up, maybe other sheeple will
see the bigger picture.
Wonder if Viggo's future in movies is guaranteed now??

Oh, S&F'd dude.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Hey if Hollyweird kick him out at least he gets to voice assassin's creed games. Anyways Aragorn isn't the only who did this, there's also Heidi Montag

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Things must be terribly awful if you need to spruik your movies on the alex jones weirdo hour channel.

lmao

poor viggio..

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I don't know brother.

Maybe Viggo wanted to really speak his mind, and doesn't have the necessary "soapbox" to do it from. I must admit, to hear him do it from AJ's show is a bit weird. Wouldn't it be cool if he got himself a ATS account to do it?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I wish he would, I've loved every movie I've seen him in, LOTR, Eastern Promises, The Road, Hidalgo, A History Of Violence, even the crappy remake of Vanishing Point.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

He's a very very rich mans Casper Van Dien.

I bet he's already on ATS!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I had to look that one up, the resemblance is a bit crazy, they could be brothers!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpiusMaximus

He will probably get one more gig and then be killed off during a special effect al la Bruce Lee's son Brandon.... or his car will be captured on film speeding down a Hollywood street at 4:00 AM and then suddenly explode. Things happen!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I didn't watch cause well, I don't want to give AJ any more views. But I have a question...

Did AJ actually believe he was talking to Aragorn? Or does he understand that TLOTR movies aren't documentaries? AJ doesn't have a real good grasp on reality at the best of times. So I just wondered.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Are you serious?

If you're not gonna watch the video then no one should answer any of your questions.

Good lord.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Are you serious?

Yes very.

If you're not gonna watch the video then no one should answer any of your questions.

It is a simple question. I would imagine that AJ is searching for the path to middle earth right now. Perhaps interrogating Viggo about where the entrance is and demanding that he bring him to the one ring.

I'm not really inclined to listen to anything that AJ's demented mind spews out. I just wanted to see how far his dementia has progressed.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

The title is mine, not Alex Jones, & if you really think AJ thinks he's talking to a fictional character than you're just as crazy as you think Jones is.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpiusMaximus
Yup, i know it's AJ, but if Horrorwood middleweights are seeing the light, and speaking up, maybe other sheeple will
see the bigger picture.
Wonder if Viggo's future in movies is guaranteed now??

Unfortunately, Hollywood is quite liberal in comparison to much of the rest of America, so Viggo's input here is not likely to be an indicator of anything except the status quo.

Argubly, Hollywood's support in this area is actually a road block on the path to being taken seriously on some of the larger issues such as 9/11 and the system of government in America. Who needs to discredit you when your biggest supporter is Charlie Sheen? No matter how intelligent or well put together Sheen's argument is he is making it from behind a brief case of coc aine and a room full of prostitutes.

new topics

top topics

join