It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Rebels murdered my 14-year-old for a joke': Anguish of Syrian mother who saw her son being shot d

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

'Rebels murdered my 14-year-old for a joke': Anguish of Syrian mother who saw her son being shot dead

www.dailymail.co.uk

An Aleppo woman has described the moment she saw Syrian rebels murder her 14-year-old son for cracking a joke about the Prophet Mohammed.

Mohammed Katta was shot dead in broad daylight by Islamist fighters in the city which has been at the heart of the insurrection against the regime of President Bashar Assad.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
We should be ashamed of ourselves.

It is our taxes funding this madness as another sovereign nation is due to fall for the benefit of a minority elite controlling both the American and British governments.

We vote these war criminals into power then finance their evil through paying taxes.

Yes, we should be ashamed.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Rebel groups condemn al-Qaida killing of 14-year-old selling coffee

ALEPPO, Syria, June 11 (UPI) -- The killing of a teenager allegedly by al-Qaida-linked fighters who accused him of blasphemy has been condemned by Syrian rebels and activists, officials say.

A spokesman for the Free Syrian Army said the death of Mohammad Qataa was an act of "terrorism," the BBC reported Tuesday.

There was "no justification" for the killing and those responsible should hand themselves over to "legitimate authorities" in Aleppo, said Louay Meqdad.

He emphasized the killers were not connected to FSA, the main rebel group fighting Syrian forces.

Read more: www.upi.com... T

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It is our taxes funding this madness as another sovereign nation is due to fall for the benefit of a minority elite controlling both the American and British governments.

Is that right?

Half right as Russia,China,Iran,Turkey,Kuwait,Saudi Arabia,Pakistan,Yemen,Qatar is also funding that madness all for a 'minority elite' that has more blood on it's hands.

For the record for those of us who don't support either side have nothing to be ashamed about.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Is that right?

Half right as Russia,China,Iran,Turkey,Kuwait,Saudi Arabia,Pakistan,Yemen,Qatar is also funding that madness all for a 'minority elite' that has more blood on it's hands.

For the record for those of us who don't support either side have nothing to be ashamed about.

Yes you do, if you pay taxes, you are indirectly funding the violence as our governments are funding the rebels, like they did in Libya.

That is the reality. It isn't a nice reality, but if we keep paying taxes, we are funding what is happening. It is an undeniable reality.

This is we we need to stop voting war criminals into power.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yes you do, if you pay taxes, you are indirectly funding the violence as our governments are funding the rebels, like they did in Libya.

No simple fact is the tax revenue collected from us doesn't cover government spending hence the trillion dollar borrowing from other countries primarily China.

That is the reality. It isn't a nice reality, but if we keep paying taxes, we are funding what is happening. It is an undeniable reality.

The reality is the intellectual dishonesty for those who are only making an 'issue' of western governments as eastern, and middle eastern governments are right along side them in Syria.

Back to the vilification of the west, and pay no never mind to what their own people do.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Obama supports this:

Then the west turns and says there is a problem with violent muslims and salafis running around yelling 'Allahakbar'

well, there wont be salafis running around killing minorities, raping women, looting, and beheading people if Assad wins, simple

But if Assad stays, greater Israel will never be!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

'Rebels murdered my 14-year-old for a joke':

Mohammed Katta was shot dead in broad daylight by Islamist fighters in the city which has been at the heart of the insurrection against the regime of President Bashar Assad.

1st

2nd
edit on 24-6-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
here is the most recent.

FSA kills two women and throw them in the hole

www.farsnews.com...

here are the old videos

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

www.farsnews.com...

Neo-colonialism and globalization.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I don't even believe they bother counting "the vote" in the US anymore.

I have nothing in common with this scum that is purporting to run the US.

I wish they would all disappear back under the green slime they crawled out from under.

To misquote michelle the moocher "For the first time in my life, I am truly ashamed of my country."

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I wish the US would go back to the days before WWII when we had a policy of non-intervention and defense only like Switzerland.

Your actions are always justifiable when you are on defense.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

No simple fact is the tax revenue collected from us doesn't cover government spending hence the trillion dollar borrowing from other countries primarily China.

The reality is the intellectual dishonesty for those who are only making an 'issue' of western governments as eastern, and middle eastern governments are right along side them in Syria.

Back to the vilification of the west, and pay no never mind to what their own people do.

Russia is supporting a sovereign nation in defending itself. Russia has a dark side no doubt but in this instance, they are helping Syrian forces defend their country from an invading 'rebel' force.

American and British tax payers money is funding the rebels also, please do not deny this. That is the reality- working men and women are paying taxes, the majority do not want their tax funding rebels in Syria but that is what is happening.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Seriously cut the BS how about some denying the majority of the Aid The FSA is receiving comes from those surrounding Arab states.

Exhibit A:

With Russia and Iran arming Assad's forces, and Lebanon's Hezbollah fighters joining the war on his behalf, Western powers have agreed to step up aid to the mainly Sunni rebels.

www.reuters.com...

Quoting two Gulf sources, reports that Saudi Arabia has stepped up its lead role in arming the rebels.

11 states not counting Russia who doesn't give a crap about Assad or the Syrian people but the naval Base Iran gets another proxy war so the US should get out and everything will go back to the 'way it was'.

Yeah it will with those Arab states including Iran STILL meddling in Syria.

Pay attention to the 'Friends of Syria'

Egypt France Germany Italy Jordan Qatar Saudi Arabia Turkey United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Interesting.

Islamic criminals murder a child, annnnnnndddd it's Americas fault.

Boy I tell ya.. I wouldn't want to be am America. You can't do anything without being evil or some sort of schnook.

Or so I read on ATS daily.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Seriously cut the BS how about some denying the majority of the Aid The FSA is receiving comes from those surrounding Arab states.

You deny that they are your very puppets ?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Your "boy" uses sarin gas on his own people Mr "righteous"
Give us a freakin break.
Nothing more loony than western keyboard jockeys supporting Assad these days.
Like..they "are in the know" or something lmao.

edit on 25-6-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

We had a candidate in the last election that had preached that very foreign policy.

Both sides of the political spectrum, and many Americans as well, treated him like a crazy nut job for saying that it is not a good policy to run around the world trying to be everyone's savior.

That was Ron Paul.....

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is preposterous conjecture at best.

If McCain & Obama say these FSA / ALciaDUH Rebels are good, then they must be good.

I mean come on, just look how much better Libya and Egypt are after we helped liberate their people.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Yet apparently you are "in the know" that the Syrian Govt has used chemical weapons against it's own people?:@@
What is known is that foreign intervention in Syria is illegal,what Russia and Iran are doing however is not.
Neo,are you asking American tax payers to just accept a government that violate's there constitution,and international law? think I recall something in the t&c about supporting criminal behavior.
edit on 25-6-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

250,000- 300,000 people die everyday.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join