It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Some lady thinks a planet the size of jupiter right next to our sun, heading to us,

page: 2
7
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xnibiru

The video is from youtube. And the women talking about some documents to prove this. You don't know her, do you?


That woman is Deborah Tavares and apparently she's all over Rense. Smart meter protests were originally her schtick but now she's moved on to bigger and better things (the apocalypse).


I am ashamed to say she lives a few miles away from me.




posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
I have to say that this is as fake as Pamela Andersons boobs.......

I'm no astrophysicist but I would have to say that if there were a planet the size of Jupiter right next to the sun we would have major gravitational anomalies in our solar system at the moment, especially if the said planet was a solid planet with nickel and iron core.

It would also have to be a solid planet because if it were a gas giant like Jupiter and was that close to the sun it would be non existent now since the gravitational force of the sun would have sucked all of the gases into the sun at which point we would have still experienced solar anomalies due to the absorption of such a large amount of gaseous material into the sun.



Please....Tell me you are lying...I can't believe a word of it...Come on now......You are not being truthfull with us ....At least...I'm hoping....Pamela Anderson's boobs are NOT fake...So there !!! LMAO !!!!



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Please make this viral?

Umm..No.



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yay. Another "100% proof confirmed" thread that's really not! Is today opposite day again?



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Xnibiru
Can anyone answer my questions?

Yes

If such a planet really exists, so why haven't they found until now?

It does not exist, so how could it be found?

And who is the woman interviewed in the video?

Some nutter

Is she from NASA

No

and can anyone find a document of NASA about the discovery of such a planet.

No, as it was never there - notice how they do not link to the document so everyone can read it....
Just a hoax.


BEEN CONFIRMED BY MANY ASTROMONERS


Why not name these "astromoners" that "confirmed" this - why are you hiding their names?
edit on 24-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)


Thanks for your replying. But are you really that sure about what you've said? You should give more specific info to prove your point instead of answering in a short and general manner.

The woman is not from NASA, so who is she?

You say such a planet does not exist. => Maybe it didn't exist before near our sun. But supposed that a planet from somewhere in the space accidently comes across our sun then they've found it recently? Do you think this is posible?

Anything can happen in this vast and mysterious universe. So don't be so sure without having anything to prove your point, OK?


edit on 24-6-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru
 


So.

What do you want us to do about it?



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Do i have time to nip up the shops for a Carry out..?
you get the bevvy and i will skin up



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I had problems with the video from the site, it kept freezing on me. The woman does look sort of an alien with those glasses that made her eyes look huge. Her lips formed a Flying saucer shape which I only noticed when it froze. I don't think she is human with those big eyes and saucer lips. I suppose the saucer lips could come from drinking your coffee out of the saucer.


I can't say I saw any evidence in what I saw and heard although with all the locked up time I guess I didn't really see much at all...except pouty saucer lips. How come it stopped in the same saucer lip position so many times


I have to give you a star and flag for the good comedy show

edit on 24-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hilarious post!
I laughed till i puked.....

BIN just cant seem to get the hang of those grabber headlines can they?



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
And your source is..........Yea, I'd be afraid. Very, very afraid.

If it makes you feel any better OP, you can cleanse your soul by sending me all your worldly wealth. I will personally vouch for you at the gate.

When NASA does a press conference, I might start to believe it. Till then...............



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Apparently the "original" document has been taken down. Conveniently for everyone...

In the mean time, someone else was sitting going through Helioviewer images and started sprouting talk about a planet emerging beside the sun.

He made a video from a set of shots from the helioviewer:



I checked the helioviewer with the same settings and date as the video.... it's there in the original shots, but could anyone who is more versed in the world of viewing sun photos tell us wether or not these are common anomalies on those shots?
If you want clip with the anomaly appearing the go to the 06/17 around 16ish... it sticks around for a couple of days until the clips wont update any futher. It's not present on any of the current shots.

helioviewer.org...
edit on 24/6/13 by flice because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
these types of sightings usually turn out to be this...









posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nuke2013

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
I have to say that this is as fake as Pamela Andersons boobs.......

I'm no astrophysicist but I would have to say that if there were a planet the size of Jupiter right next to the sun we would have major gravitational anomalies in our solar system at the moment, especially if the said planet was a solid planet with nickel and iron core.

It would also have to be a solid planet because if it were a gas giant like Jupiter and was that close to the sun it would be non existent now since the gravitational force of the sun would have sucked all of the gases into the sun at which point we would have still experienced solar anomalies due to the absorption of such a large amount of gaseous material into the sun.







Please....Tell me you are lying...I can't believe a word of it...Come on now......You are not being truthfull with us ....At least...I'm hoping....Pamela Anderson's boobs are NOT fake...So there !!! LMAO !!!!


Big silicone giants with no solid core, floating around an object burning itself out?

Yeah, that's what happens when you stare at the beach too long. You get baywatch madness.

-- fell off the floor and hit the roof to some extent there with the quoting.. uhh.. Oo
edit on 24-6-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Originally posted by Xnibiru

The video is from youtube. And the women talking about some documents to prove this. You don't know her, do you?


That woman is Deborah Tavares and apparently she's all over Rense. Smart meter protests were originally her schtick but now she's moved on to bigger and better things (the apocalypse).


I am ashamed to say she lives a few miles away from me.


Hey, what is wrong with having interesting neighbors



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It was Jupiter my guy. Nothing more, nothing less.



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xnibiru
Anything can happen in this vast and mysterious universe. So don't be so sure without having anything to prove your point, OK?


edit on 24-6-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)



Sure it can. And when bugs bunny pops his head up from the super rabbit hole in space, he can explain to you why it's just not physically possible for the events in your OP to be true.

If wishes were dollars, eh..



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru
 


I'm mostly through the video and I am not hearing anything about a planet near the sun. It's basically saying "elites" have secret technology including using microwave frequencies to sicken and kill people in conjunction with nano particles/bots.. Poisoning the food supply and reducing available food supply. Merging with machines and immortality. Humans to expensive to maintain with long supply chain. humans too quickly lose value into negative value. Sensors in every thing. Humans not efficient use of energy for the planet. redesign humanity to fit future needs. Sun not shining like it used to.

Here is a link to the supposed documents.. (Powerpoint)

Document

If they are doing these things I would not be surprised.
If they are not doing these things I would not be surprised.

Also there is no proof to anything she is saying. At least not in the video.


edit on 6/24/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru
 


For those who don't want to click on a video to watch this idiocy.





LMAO!



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru
 


I don't think this is true. I did some searching...and really found nothing to substantiate what you have claimed.

However while I was looking around I found an interesting article on the (Nasa) website... regarding Friday the 13, in the year 2029. The article on (Nasa) telling about this is from 2005.

A (asteroid named: 2004 MN4) is supposed to come way to close to the Earth.

Link: science1.nasa.gov...



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
reply to post by Xnibiru
 


So.

What do you want us to do about it?


I need more infomation about this. I think the existence of such a planet is completely possible. And what the women says isn't groundless. I want to know more about the women and other documents of this planet. I side with the chance of a strange planet having come across our solar system recently and this is the reason why we haven't seen it until now.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join