It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers Caught On Tape, Joking About Bailout, And How They'd Never Pay It Back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by johncarter

End the Federal Reserve and outlaw fractional reserve banking. Chase these rats into the sewers where they belong.

they are in Ireland talking about the buyout of the Anglo-Irish bank - nothing to do with the Fed Reserve!

I think they know that and it isn´t the issue here. The conversation between these two leeches on society, serves as a kind of example how the bankster mentality works in both europe and USA. Or do you think our bankers on Wall Street are innocent little lambs and not the greedy, clever wolves in sheep´s clothing, most of us know them to be?
edit on 25-6-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Just sickening! Several politicians deflect from this by saying we need to make cutbacks on welfare and foodstamps, while the true welfare queens laugh their a$$es off while they drive home in their bentleys. The sickest part about this all is several people in the worker caste actually defend them.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
They can joke, because they know they will get away with it. No one will be prosecuted, they don't want to air their dirty laundry and take the chance of someone in high places turning whistle blower. The game is fixed and til it all comes down, it's business as usual.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My question to all here is this...??

What would be an acceptable and expected punishment for these two obvious greedy b'tards at AIB in Ireland.?

Ireland has a polarised society currently......about 10% of the population are VERY wealthy and then the rest are on a sliding scale of poverty....... i've seen this in my first year living here and it is amazing how many of the wealthy (and I know a few TBH because of my work) are STILL living with the Celtic tiger attitude....... they just dont get it because they are relatively unaffected by the austerity the other 90 % are dealing with.........

PDUK

- for the record...i'm a great believer of stripping the assets of the culpable.......

ALSO - Russell Brand plays a popularist tune and it is easy to say what he says...... i dont get much of a solution from him though.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Did anybody catch the last Daily Show?

I forget how many exactly economic collapses they said the US has suffered since our banking system of bubbles. Then how many has Canada had. Zero. Loved it

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well it's going to get even more interesting when Bernanke steps down at end of year. Collapse of world economy pt.2

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Why are you ashamed of your leaders?

Shouldnt you be ashamed of yourself and fellow Americans for letting it happen in the first place?

Lets look at things this way - if the American people would of changed something in September 11th 2001 - instead of being occupied by news lies - the next 12 years would of played out differently.

Its the people that sit around like idiots and watch things happen. How much progress is being made? There are 300 million people to what..? Lets give the bad guys a generous 80 million (military, police enforcers, security, and government) .. The people still out number the bad guys 2/1. Or 200 million to roughly 80 million.

Be ashamed in the reality of those numbers, 2x more people sit and watcch, and whine on the internet.. Instead of take action in the outside world

Of course the bad guys will take advantage of that! They are obviously more clever, then the ones who call EACHOTHER sheep.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There were some more recording released today, with the CEO involved. The word 'Traitor' is sometimes thrown around lightly, but thats what these scumbags are. The worst thing is they still haven't been locked up, not one of them. In todays tapes they can be heard laughing about how the problem is causing trouble between Ireland and Britain, Germany and the rest of Irelands EU neighbours. They bankrupted the country, condemned another generation to emigration, and all to line their own pockets, and they care.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

What are you on about? I am Irish, these bankers are Irish, this happened in Ireland. I did not vote for the scum that is leading Ireland, my vote went elsewhere, did you even listen to the tape? Why did you assume I was from America? If you had even read my post properly you would have got that I am Irish but no you go off on some asinine rant.There is more than just Americans on ATS.

So don't sit there and whine about my post when you haven't a clue about it. In future take your time and read the feckin thread before you post stupid replies

edit on 25/6/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

I apologize dearly Todzer - your correct that was ignoarnt of me not to watch the tape..

Instead of taking it as another 'American scandal' - I should of paid more attention, and now I look dumb

Either way it doesnt matter which country, America, Ireland, Canada (where Im from), Russia, China, or Mexico.. The people still sit aside and get used like pawns. That is the reality I was attempting to portray. Even though it was the "wrong" country being portrayd - the image of the situation is still the same regardless of the Nation.

But again, I apologize - no need to go off on me. I wasnt attacking you, but US as in everyone who is not a banker/government/politician - who sit around and get used.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

No bother, I didn't mean to go off on one like they way I did I was getting worked up about something else, no harm no foul

I agree that the people are being used and not just in a few countries but it is a worldwide epidemic. It is coming to the crunch time, the question is are people just going to roll over and take it or stand up to this tyranny.....

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The main problem is "good" only wins indefinitely if everyone agrees to following an "honor system", which could be never. As long as someone out there covets the power that good has won, they'll have to use corrupt means in apprehending it, which then integrates that same corruption into their new system until; rinse & repeat.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's crazy how brazen these people are. And from their POV why not? What or who is doing anything to stop them? Are you doing anything? Am I doing anything? NO! Everyday that goes by, we follow our routine and we fill these peoples' wallets. Not only are we not doing anything to stop them but everyday that goes by we are feeding the beast by paying crazy ATM fees, overdraft fees, taxes etc etc etc.

Like Rockefeller once said "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws".

They have the money, they have the power and they will continue to rule by taxing peasants (us) and continually push us closer to poverty while they're sleeping on piles of money.

As much as I hate to say it, I don't think things are changing anytime soon.......

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hahahahahahaha

42 flags and only 2 pages of comments. What are people afraid to say what they really feel for fear of what they might do.

Funny really when you think of the NSA revelation. The governments know when you star and flag probably with great ease. That's tomorrow's revelation seeing how its a new one every day.

The wheels of the bus are off and we are grinding to a hault as we speak. The emperor has no close as it were and things will never be the same.

By all these dominos falling one after another its no coincidence you see nations like China and Russia sticking a thumb in the eye of America. The facade of US's integrity has gone down the crapper and it was the only thing propping up the petro-dollar. We are no longer awed by the awesomeness of these elites and their banister puppeteers. From any nation. The world is sitting on a powder keg.

The question:

Who's got the match?

Stay Scared.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

This story is news here in Germany only since yesterday and about to become a big scandal.
I just heard about it on "Nachtmagazin" for the first time... It's a shame I didn't notice this thread before.

They played a short part of the tape on the news and I'm just as furious about this as many people here are, including our Chancellor.

Some people even suggested to send a cloak-and-dagger team and execute some of those bastards as an example... I can't argue against that. It's about time those leeches pay for their impertinence.
edit on 28-6-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I am with Billdadobbie on this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join