It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Reading and Mind Control: Psychic/Paranormal Fields as Political Weapon:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Hey guy, I have given you many links where the information about Artificial Telepathy, and Mind Reading is clearly stated to be an abuse the government commmits by using sophisticated technology.

Project Paperclip was one of the links you should have looked at, but from the looks of it, you are not interested in either reading the information, or listening to even an hour's worth of broadcast.

It seems like you're interested in Mind Reading from a Metaphysical perspective, whereas I'm attempting to discuss it in terms of government usage, via technology. Observing the links will give you clues about what I am attempting to discuss.

If you are unwilling to do a bit of the reading at the links, then I can't really discuss this with you. You are asking for proof, and the information is in the links, and the testimonies of those affected by this technology. It's not something that the government is going to willingly admit to, so you would have to understand Mind Reading in terms of subsversive gov. activity.. ok?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

I'm perfectly willing to learn about what you're saying, as long as you can direct me to something useful.
Many would have difficulties in believing in what I wrote in the last post as well, especially myself.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
To the OP i wont go into detail but i KNOW some of the stuff you listed is indeed correct you will just have to trust me on that....

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Always remember, besides US-EU propaganda, all these neurological weapons have 1 thing in common, they can be reversed in a matter of hours, and any propaganda saying the contrary is a fraud y western intelligence to create a neurological disorder that commonly people call depression but which is exclusively something related to neurological manipulation by the secret services.
Don't fall for this crap, fight back at any chance, at any issue on a daily basis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join