It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would it be COOL to have a "Decoding the code forum?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
In light of all the recent levels of spying by the governments of America, the UK, Russia, and China. Wouldn't it be a neat idea to start a forum on codes ? I think so. I have placed here a code to start off this great conspiracy. Who can tell me what it means ? And this is going to get your brains into action because you have to be the detective in the room.

Here we go....

Elaina Ov sixteen new penns us washing de-sea

Ok... ok... it was easy, now lets gets some experts out here and start hitting us with code so we can start breaking it.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Are there even enough codes to crack to bother having an entire forum?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
How about this one.

Nineteen years ago an eighty-four year old man had to speak twice in the ministry. His name was George, or, well, some people did call him that. He wrote down all of what he said and asked if you would read it. Did you?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparta
Are there even enough codes to crack to bother having an entire forum?

Oh yes, it's endless. They could be word codes like the ones I just posted or numbers into letters, or just about anything. But you might have to have quite a high IQ to crack them because they're never what they look like at face value.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
How about this one.

Nineteen years ago an eighty-four year old man had to speak twice in the ministry. His name was George, or, well, some people did call him that. He wrote down all of what he said and asked if you would read it. Did you?

That is interesting I must say, yes

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparta

Originally posted by Fromabove
How about this one.

That is interesting I must say, yes

If you cracked it, you are famous here as the very first code breaker. If you know, it's ok to say what it means.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You can't start this thread until my "Secret Decoder Ring" from Ovaltine come's in the mail...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Ah unfortunately I did not crack it, I simply answered the question asked at the end of it haha, I believe to crack any sort of riddle such as that I would need some sort of variable to go by, that is just a sentence to me.

But you prove me wrong this is a great idea haha

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

George Orwell's 1984. yes.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Nice. I knew it was there, I just didn't see it right away.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think it would be a great idea to start a forum on the OP's message. It would be a great asset to many of us, and nonetheless it would give everyone a little more sense of valuable knowledge on different types of codes, ciphers, etc...
So I say, Yea.. To thee.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

George Orwell's 1984. yes.

Excellent ! This is what I'm talking about. You saw that the words were just words and the message was hidden within them. They did this in WW2 all the time. btw, you're the first code cracker here so far as I know so that title is rightfully yours.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Can anyone understand this one?

Barry read every action killed. The hill envied. Couldn’t overturn decisions everytime.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
My favorite code is the Karizmov code. My PI is obsessed with it. He's not my PI anymore, but definitely left me with a love of codes. I think Futility Closet talks about the code, but the writer never uses the proper name. Actually, I'm probably in error using it now.

new topics

top topics

join