It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Keeps Conspiracy Theories Alive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

What Keeps Conspiracy Theories Alive?

Like any garden, it requires attention and feeding.

The average conspiracy theorist is really nothing more than a (humble?) bumble bee in a garden of possibility. Fermenting and pollination happen on nearly every subject under the sun but when it comes to conspiracies? There is a special breed of bee and it has an awful sting because it runs counter to most who created the space to begin with.

You see, the theorist/bee doesn't create/plant the flowers therein. But because it is there and quite a part of the environment thereafter, it has a job... and it enjoys every minute of it, lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Simply put:

Ignorance and the internet.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Simply put:

Ignorance and the internet.

While I agree there a plethora of ridiculous ct out there....I also believe some are quite real. Maybe not completely the way it's presented on ATS, put we're only given pieces of the puzzle.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
CONSPIRACY STUFF etc nicely edited docus on HC from USA.
ALIEN GUY with his fu haircut, I lolz him

I dont like the overdose we get from our television!!!
This week I tried to watch V and I was like nooooohh!!!
another wrapped-in-conspiracy series!!!!

accept the salamander. prepare. he wanna be your friend.
buy some of our products. salamander wants a healthy friend.

tnx usa...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
How's this for a conspiracy theory. Guy writes an article lambasting conspiracies and those who believe in them but won't put his name on the article.

Sounds like propaganda to me. But I'm just a stupid conspiracy theorist so I must be sick, stupid or a combination of both to believe that. The guy who couldn't even be bothered to put his name on the article should look at our government. For a conspiracy to be, it only takes two(or more) to tango and there are hundreds, if not thousands, of people involved in numerous conspiracies as recent evidence shows us to be true.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
CT actually just means "reality"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join