It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version 2013 HD

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
just saw this .. thought it was intresting..

from the comments ..

This documentary was only broadcast once in five US states in 1995, then it was shelved and never broadcast again. This version is the complete uncut feature, recorded to VHS video when it was first broadcast on celestial tv. I converted this to HD as the quality was very poor, and VHS tape degrades very quickly. Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks for that! Some viewing for after I mow the lawn.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Nice!

I suggest everyone buffer it now, and download it if you know how, as Disney is pretty fast to have youtube remove stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Damn! Have been wanting to watch this for a while......

Gonna say thanks and come back later, the wife wants me to watch MasterChef with her.......Huh sigh, moan.

Thanks

S&F Mate!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Had a quick flick through, but will have a better look later......cheers...........nice one

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks for the post but there's nothing in this video iv not seen before. I think its just Walt Disney jumping on the UFO bandwagon

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Such a good find, I have just finished watching it all and its safe to say that I haven't found anything like this in a while on ats, I agree with the above user, get it saved as fast as you can, I've seen it all before, the good stuff is always removed within a few hours!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Nice!

I suggest everyone buffer it now, and download it if you know how, as Disney is pretty fast to have youtube remove stuff like this.

Hopefully Disney copyright strike ADG and shut down his sorry ass of a channel.
He was shut down last year for copyright, which means he probably has 2 strikes on his account still.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolcatt
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks for the post but there's nothing in this video iv not seen before. I think its just Walt Disney jumping on the UFO bandwagon

You've seen it before because it is not new. There was a thread featuring this video a couple of years ago here on ATS (www.abovetopsecret.com...), and a thread back in 2008 (but the video link no longer works in the 2008 thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...).

This TV show is from the "Wonderful World of Disney", which aired on Sunday evenings here in the US. This particular episode (introduced by Michael Eisner, and narrated by Robert Urich) aired on TV in 1995.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

You know, it says it only aired in a few states, but they used to air "The Wonderful World of Disney" on one of the Canadian stations... well, I think they did, this was decades ago and it could have been one of the US stations that was broadcast here in cannuckistan.

Anyhoo... i'm positive I saw this, at least parts of it, when it aired.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
404ed page not found even all the search links.....

edit on 24-6-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I started watching the video, and after the introduction, and five mins of running through a couple of soundbytes from various interveiwees, I realised that in the space of time it took for me to watch those, I had heard several things stated as fact, that to this day cannot be proven.

At that point, I stopped the video.

I am of the opinion that the idea of alien life in the universe is mathematically supportable. However, to prove to me that some species have come here, abducted people, sampled thier flesh and vital juices, landed craft, walked around a fair bit, taken part in a pie eating contest, or what the hell else they have been accused of over the years, I would want to see the same level of forensically aquired data. I want to see footprint analysis, I want to see tests done on bits of alien DNA, by independant scientists at the top of thier game, I want to see thier craft picked over by engineers and physicists I respect, like proffessor Noel Sharkey, an expert in electrical engineering, robotics, computer science and so on, and the famous Brian Cox, star physicist of TV fame, who worked on the ATLAS project at the Large Hadron Collider, and so on (and, on a completely unrelated note, was keyboardist for 80's pop group D:Ream, best known for thier song "Things can only get better").

These fellows, and other respected members of the scientific community, would be an awful lot freer to examine the facts for themselves, if the media, and I have to say, certain undesirable elements of the UFOlogy community were not so hell bent on making a nonsense of the scientific process, and so hell bent on destroying any legitimacy the feild can have, at every turn. However, that is what occurs, and what keeps our finest scientific minds away from the subject in the main. In spite of that Brian Cox, for one, has had his run ins with the establishment over ET related issues, detailed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This fellow, and others of his ilk, are the sort who should be running the investigations the thinking, the experimentations which might lead to a confirmed discovery of alien intelligences, and video like the one posted by the OP, created by Disney, is not going to lend any weight to the arguements that might one day lead to people of some scientific understanding, actually involving themselves properly in this field.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
mmm i quited after a few minutes...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by laurentius

Question:

Did you rage quit, or did you bored quit?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I am of the opinion that the idea of alien life in the universe is mathematically supportable. However, to prove to me that some species have come here, abducted people, sampled thier flesh and vital juices, landed craft, walked around a fair bit, taken part in a pie eating contest, or what the hell else they have been accused of over the years, I would want to see the same level of forensically aquired data. I want to see footprint analysis, I want to see tests done on bits of alien DNA, by independant scientists at the top of thier game, I want to see thier craft picked over by engineers and physicists I respect, like proffessor Noel Sharkey, an expert in electrical engineering, robotics, computer science and so on, and the famous Brian Cox, star physicist of TV fame, who worked on the ATLAS project at the Large Hadron Collider, and so on (and, on a completely unrelated note, was keyboardist for 80's pop group D:Ream, best known for thier song "Things can only get better").

So to prove to you that alien life has visited Earth, there has to not be a cover-up.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

The governments of the world cannot :

a) Keep thier telecoms intercepts secret.
b) Keep acceptable levels of employment throughout thier nations.
c) Keep track of thier accounts properly.
d) Prevent thier own data security from being circumvented by other intelligence services.
e) Keep sexual predators off the streets and away from potential targets.
f) Hold elections without propegandising.
g) Keep the wool over enough eyes at once on enough subjects to attain the level of witlessness that they would love to install in the minds of all people.

And a whole bunch of other things they try and fail to do on a constant basis. What the hell makes you think they would be remotely capable of comming up with a cover up SO comprehensive that NO ONE has ever broken the security corden around such an event, and managed to aquire some solid , physical evidence, of a type which could be pored over by forensic science?

I find that harder to buy than the concept of alien visitation itself. Governments are universally incapable of organising a booze up in a brewery, let alone the sort of coverage that would prevent interested parties arriving on a scene before they do.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

It was just a promotion for the new Disney ride Alien Encounter. That's why it was never shown again.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yup, some of that was produced by Disney as a warmup to Disclosure back in the early 50s when the government thought they were going to lose control of the situation and wanted a way to get the public on board with the concept whilst avoiding panic.

There was a point where the UFO sightings were coming in so fast and furious that the military was not sure if they were going to be able to identify a true alien invasion or not. Their hair was on fire all over the place, in other words, and even though the evidence was obvious (some compartmentalization was already an issue) many military higher-ups didn't believe the evidence of their own people and radar.

This makes some interesting reading, it's Donald Keyhoe's book from the early 1950s from the NICAP.org site; this and his earlier book available on the same site are fascinating reading back from when Keyhoe had pretty open access to Air Force documentation. They were tearing their hair out for a while then until they decided to just clamp the lid down on everything and keep it that way, barring a mass landing in Central Park or the like...

www.nicap.org...
edit on 24-6-2013 by signalfire because: typo

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Damsel

The governments of the world cannot :

a) Keep thier telecoms intercepts secret.
b) Keep acceptable levels of employment throughout thier nations.
c) Keep track of thier accounts properly.
d) Prevent thier own data security from being circumvented by other intelligence services.
e) Keep sexual predators off the streets and away from potential targets.
f) Hold elections without propegandising.
g) Keep the wool over enough eyes at once on enough subjects to attain the level of witlessness that they would love to install in the minds of all people.

And a whole bunch of other things they try and fail to do on a constant basis. What the hell makes you think they would be remotely capable of comming up with a cover up SO comprehensive that NO ONE has ever broken the security corden around such an event, and managed to aquire some solid , physical evidence, of a type which could be pored over by forensic science?

I find that harder to buy than the concept of alien visitation itself. Governments are universally incapable of organising a booze up in a brewery, let alone the sort of coverage that would prevent interested parties arriving on a scene before they do.

First off, most of those things you listed are irrelevant. People in power prioritize themselves first, and just keep the people happy enough to not rebel and overthrow them. Citing things like propaganda in elections and not keeping sexual predators off the street really has nothing to do with the competence of a government to keep secrets. The people in charge of those things are not in charge of secrecy and national security.

Second, it's very arrogant to think we already know all of the governments secrets. Maybe the many that have been spilled already are just the tip of the iceberg.
In addition, so many ex-military and government officials have spilled the beans on the reality of UFOs and ET visitors that it's ridiculous. Even death-bed confessions are ignored. It's the easiest secret in the world to keep because no one believes it. Just throw in the ridicule factor and get the media to not cover these things and the story covers itself up.

Meanwhile, you're waiting for some whistleblower to sneak a flying saucer out of a top secret base.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

Im not waiting for someone to sneak a UFO out of a secret base. I am however waiting for independant analysis of a fresh scene, because without unbaised scientific analysis, belief in these things resembles faith more than it does anything else, and I believe that faith and observation must be seperated from one another, to promote objectivity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join