It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Astral Projection Demonic?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Optimisplanet
a demon dragging me to hell/pugartory aka the VOID)

That is exactly what happened to Ian McCormack and Howard Storm...

They went to that "VOID" also.

“I saw my body lying on the bed, but I refused to believe it was me. How could that be me if I was standing there,” he wondered.

“We know all about you,” one said. “We’ve been waiting for you. It’s time for you to go. Hurry up.”

Howard left the room and started to walk with them down a long hallway, which was very dimly lit – almost dingy. “They took me on a very long journey through a grey space that got increasingly darker and darker,” he recalls.

Howard’s fear and apprehension grew at the same time he lost trust in his guides. “Finally it was so dark I was terrified and I said, ‘I’m not going any farther. I want to go back.”

“We had a big fight and the fight turned into them annihilating me, which they did slowly and with much relish,” he says. “Mostly they were biting and tearing at me. This went on for a long time. They did other things to humiliate and violate me which I don’t talk about.”

When Howard was no longer “amusing” to them, he collapsed on the ground, ripped apart, unable to move.

He lay there motionless for a few moments, completely spent. Then he was surprised by a small voice inside his head that said, ‘Pray to God.’

He thought, ‘I don’t pray. I don’t even believe in God.’

Then he heard the voice a second time, ‘Pray to God.’

Then he yelled into the darkness, “Jesus, please save me!”

Within an instant, a brilliant light appeared that came closer and closer. He found himself bathed in a beautiful light, and for the first time he could clearly see his own body’s miserable condition, ghastly for his own eyes to behold. “I was almost all gore.”

Immediately he recognized Jesus, the King of Kings, the Rescuer, the Deliverer. “His arms reached down and touched me and everything healed up and came back together,” he recalls. “He filled me with a love I never knew existed.”

Then he picked up Howard, like one football player picking up a fallen teammate on the field, put his arms around him, and Howard cried like a baby in His arms. “He carried me out of there and we headed to where God lives.”

Atheist professor's NDE

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-6-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Great story.

Sounds like god sent a couple of guys to remind the Dr. why it's important to pay protection.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Is Astral Projection Demonic?.....Hell no....God supposedly does that too. Of course, those who are in power may say that it is if it jeopardizes their way of life.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Is Astral Projection Demonic?.....Hell no....God supposedly does that too. Of course, those who are in power may say that it is if it jeopardizes their way of life.

Satan is a master at counterfeiting everything God does.

This is the very REASON that so many believe that astral projection is good.

Lucifer's goal is to "be like the most High" (Isa 14:14) and to usurp the worship of God (Mat 4:9).

This ALSO explains why religion makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever.

The "religion of peace" is one example.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Occult just means unseen . As a witch for over 30 years,I dare say ,I'm not demonic as far as I know. I'm not addicted to my spiritual choice ,as far as I can tell ,and I actually hate demons .
Saying occult anything makes one demonic ,is very far from the truth .
Buddhists astrally project,including monks ...does the Dali lama seem demonic to you ?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

A little off topic here but I would like to know...
What are the requirements you have to meet to earn the title of "witch"?
edit on 28-6-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
...does the Dali lama seem demonic to you?

His "Holiness" doesn't even believe in God.

The Dalai Lama is an Illuminati agent and a fraud.

"The Dalai Lama himself was on the CIA’s payroll..." www.infowars.com...

One of the most powerful weapons used by the Satanists in their plot to create a totalitarian world government is the use of certain religious sects such as Moonies, the Dalai Lama’s network, Falun Gong and others. The trail ultimately leads to the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate and the Satanic part of the Vatican centered around the Vatican bank. The inclusion of the Dalai Lama in the network of Satanists may come as a surprise to many but the evidence speaks for itself.

The Satanist link to intelligence operations disguised as religious sects

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

I find this subject fascinating, although I have admit my knowledge on the subject is rather limited, when I fall asleep the few seconds before its like I am flying down an unseen highway with lights blurred either side of me, I have very vivid dreams and lucid dream regular, could this be classed as projection?

this is a subject I am going to look into more
thank you

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Well I personally do not like the coven structure ,but to be initiated ,you belong to a coven .
I'm high priestess level in Wicca,but Wicca is more or less where I started ,but I follow a different path .
I'm intiated into both gardnerian and welsh traditions .
Not sure how else to classify it,so people understand it .

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

The man who was assigned from birth ,to be the Dali lama ,is an illuminati agent .....
He sponsors Tibetan monks to flee Tibet all the time ,and watches over the 17th karmapa ,because he's a Satanist .

Satanism is the most misunderstood occult religion there is,and that's just laughable .

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
subscribing to this out of curiosity on the subject.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I started to AP around the same time as the OP. I don't believe it is demonic, but I also don't buy the idea that it is purely a good thing. Just like our realm, that realm can be good, bad, beautiful, dangerous. It depends on where you go, what you do, who you meet. I have to agree with an earlier poster that no one should attempt AP without a lot of training first, especially in energywork and mental focus. I didn't have the benefit of this because my first projections were unintentional. So like the OP, I think I suffered for it and had to learn things the hard way, as I went. My best advice at this point is that you should learn energywork, work on clearing your chakras and energy system, and learn to meditate or something similar. If you are a believer of something, it may help to call for your god/spirit guides/whatever. When you encounter something bad, try not to give yourself over to fear. Stand your ground, and unless it is directly attacking you, ignore it. Usually, it will move on to an easier victim.

OP, you mentioned something pulling you out of your body. My spirit guide does that. Maybe you should directly ask what it wants? I don't mean to make you feel bad or minimize your run of bad luck, but sometimes we tend to blame a certain event just because there is a correlation. But that correlation doesn't always mean there is a connection. Or the connection may be something more subtle. AP, like a lot of similar spiritual activities, can awaken a lot of energies inside you. When they are unbalanced, it can wreak havoc on both your body and mind. This happened to me as well, and ten years later I am still trying to resolve the damages. Even though it caused a lot of grief, I think it's a good idea to be careful not to label it bad or evil just yet. I hope that for you, the answers will come in the next few years.

I don't believe in demons per se -- I am an atheist -- so I don't believe in any of the bible stuff. Having said though, I've come across some pretty scary, evil things during AP that any normal person would probably label demons. But again, there are a lot of "demonic" people walking around the physical realm, too. So it's all a matter of semantics imo.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join