It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Astral Projection Demonic?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Sighss... You need understand that I currently am limited to believing that this process is evil because, my gut tells me so. I COULD be wrong. But as some of the other answerers have said there is GOOD proof that this practice is coming from special helpers '' fallen angels'' '' aliens''.

This is not a smooth process to go through, its akin to being ripped out of your physical body and into the unknown, doesnt that sound kinda harsh to be something that is neutral or enlightening? This also happens without any willpower whatsoever on your part whether you astral project or not in my view is not in my hands.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Who said one has to spend anything in order to listen to the men?

Nobody did but, he does make a living from selling his tale as truth so whats wrong with questioning his motive and honesty?

As for the OP, my take is that it is like anything else, of you go to ________ and run into trouble does that make going to ________ demonic?

Well, how is one suppose to live and being able to eat while not making money in our current system? Yes some people did make some mistakes by making money off of lies and deceptions, but I do not believe this is the case with this man. If you would truly listen to what he is saying and see the good that could come out of it, you could be very surprised my friend.

I do not pretend charlatans are not real, but I believe this man could be anything else than a charlatan, I have had some demonic problems in my life and what he had to say I listened and I am currently starting to get the things done with these nasty spirits of the devil.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optimisplanet
reply to post by Skyfloating

Its not that I am not ready, I just feel as if its evil that is all.
I enjoy reading about this/writing but somehow people seem to think that astral projection itself, but i am not ready yet. I dont think an individual can somehow ''shape'' whether they have bad/good experiences.
I think its the process itself really.

Hey we can have our own opinions right?

If you truly feel it is evil, as it happened to me the same, I would suggest you simply take the best decision according to what resonate the best within you. I understand the discovery of the unknown can be quite tempting, but let me tell you that the occult is considered witchcraft and is work of the devil " learning the craft a.k.a. witchcraft ".

With that being said, I do not wish to interfere with your own choice, but the feeling you get out of it could be the best answer imho be it good or bad.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Sighss... You need understand that I currently am limited to believing that this process is evil because, my gut tells me so. I COULD be wrong. But as some of the other answerers have said there is GOOD proof that this practice is coming from special helpers '' fallen angels'' '' aliens''.

This is not a smooth process to go through, its akin to being ripped out of your physical body and into the unknown, doesnt that sound kinda harsh to be something that is neutral or enlightening? This also happens without any willpower whatsoever on your part whether you astral project or not in my view is not in my hands.

As it was stated in the video previously poste, Ian Clayton mentioned something about a big difference between the soul and the spirit. It was being said the astral projection was one's soul leaving it's body while the spirit stays in the same body, hence the reason of the silver cord. This practice was said to be considered illegal in the spiritual realm and it could be the reason why you get this feeling of "wrong doing" .

Just a few thoughts,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

=

This practice was said to be considered illegal in the spiritual realm and it could be the reason why you get this feeling of "wrong doing" .

Said it all my friend. Said it all. Its strange how your GUT just knows this. I know the rules I am sure of it. Because its a feeling as you mentioned it is (And I could be wrong here) illegal in the spiritual realm. Which leads me to another conclusion. Suddenly it now makes sense. After astral projection, I thought my life was bad/troublesome. But after astral projection, it make me realise how great the human body is, how great my brain is, how amazing the physical realm is (even with suffering, human cruelty etc etc). Makes me desperately WANT to get back to my body, fix things, fix myself, make myself better and be happier with myself. ;/ Humans in our mortal state were probably not meant to astral project, it completely contradicts our hardship - Because I think life is just a BIG LESSON. We came here for a reason, from the spiritual realm, trying to go BACK there with the help of demon/angels is just forsaken, not only that but pointless, i believe i will return home after i die, until then why visit? I do really not feel the need to go to the astral realm right now, in my mortal state.

Just a few thoughts,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Also check out this site
vippasstothespiritworld.blogspot.com.au...
Pretty much sums up everything.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

If you would truly listen to what he is saying and see the good that could come out of it, you could be very surprised my friend.

I think I will listen to my own experience with ap before listening to this fearmonger.

Difference between spirit and soul? This guy sounds fake to me and his claim of "shredder" sounds like marketing BS.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Sounds like birth.

It can be done consciously. There are people that try without ever achieving it. They would consider your situation a blessing.

edit on 26-6-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
First off, the initial question. Is astral projection demonic, is a silly question. Its as silly as asking "is the act of walking to the park demonic?", or "is it demonic to swim through a creek?", or "is flying to Tokyo going to get me possessed with the devil himself???".

The act of astral projection is a form of travel. It in of itself is completely neutral, like any other form of travel.

That must be understand first and foremost, before anything else about AP.

I feel so scared

Youre scared of the unknown. The remedy to fear born out of ignorance is to explore and gain knowledge. Since the two things are mutually exclusive, gaining knowledge will alleviate the fear because the fear is a function of the ignorance that will be banished by the knowledge.

I know its evil

Nonsense.

Maybe youve been indoctrinated into believing its evil if youve been brought up in a fundy household, or youve convinced yourself that its evil because you dont understand it, but its simply a form of travel from point A to B, like walking, swimming, or flying.

AP is neither good nor bad, just like walking, swimming, or flying is neither good nor bad.

it feels like I cant come back. I am thrown into this void of darkness that is unexplainable.

Yeah, thats a buffer zone between dimensions you are experiencing. Its absolutely harmless, and impermanent. You cannot get stuck, cannot be trapped, cannot be harmed in that zone.

Sometimes it may feel as if you cannot move from it, but its the same as being thrown into a body of deep, still water and not knowing how to swim. If you are eventually pulled out, you may be scared of the water, and think that its evil and is going to trap and consume you, because you dont know how to swim.

Briefly put, learn to swim.

Then after, I started noticing a presence beside my bed.

Talk to it. Get to know it, and tell us more.

There are an infinite number of presences around you at all points in time and out of time. Whether you can perceive them is another story entirely. However just because you sense a presence, that really means very little unless you can identify that presence.

[1] I know I have gone WAY too far into this, [2] almost that it is very hard to get out off. [3] I no longer WANT to astral project but [4] something I feel is forcing me and I want it too stop.

1: You are "being given" an absolutely wonderful opportunity. You perhaps have gone "way to far into this" while carrying the ignorance with you, but in an absolute sense youve not even scratched the surface yet. What you need to do is educate yourself on the matter through your own explorations out of body. If you are naturally inclined to astral project (consciously, because in fact we all AP every night unconsciously), then use that gift and dont squander it.

2: Youll regret wasting this gift if you try and are successful at suppressing it, through religion, drugs, denial, obsession with materialism, etc.

3: Youre doing it for a reason. That reason is probably for you to learn something. Learn why you are APing and youll have the option to never do it again, unless this is part of your "life path" or whatever, and youve chosen prior to incarnating that this is an ability you will possess for this life time.

4: How about trying to communicate with what you think is forcing you, and actually get to know it? It might be a guide, or an angel, or your own subconscious. The chances of it being a "demon" are close to zero (unless you are actively attracting such a negative force TO you, perhaps subconsciously, in which case you would need to confront that demon of your own creating and at best, transmute it into a positive force).

You are fearing what youve never even tried (from what I glean from the OP) to learn about. You are clinging to fabricated lies that youve absorbed through religious indoctrination, or have created yourself out of ignorance.

Like I said before, the remedy to fear born from ignorance is knowledge through experience.

Time to go swimming, OP, and learn to tread water.

edit on 6/26/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Projecting can be abused ,once you are proficient . You can influence people's actions in the real world.
It's not demonic per se,but its not considered an enlightened thing to do .
Projection ,in and of itself ,is addictive . It's not demonic though .

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I think I best steer clear of this, not only because im frightened but because something tells me its just '' not right'' that i should not be doing this. And that it is not normal for us humans to be projecting. Something tells me it is against God's Will. Which is why I am seeking deliverance, from my local church, by prayer and other methods.

Its kinda becoming clear you are not asking a question looking for information to make a determination; you have already made a determination and want external validation that youve made the right one and will only listen to those that confirm your "gut" feeling (see: confirm your fear and ignorance with their own fear and ignorance).

Seeking validation of your fear of water and swimming from those who live in the desert and are petrified of water and swimming themselves and have nothing but superstition and myth to go on, isnt going to alleviate your ignorance.

Its only going to deepen it that much more.

edit on 6/26/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

reply to post by fossilera

Finally someone with like me with a similar sort of experience. I immediately understand when you said you had some ''help'' of some sort. What baffles me is that when '' i try'' to astral project it never happens, not once! It happens just unconsciously, or spontaneously. I never think about it, i wonder if its in my subconscious, and my soul just leaves my physical body because it truly wants to be set free.

Answerers however have left this question blank which I am really curious about. After the wind roaring noise, I am transported somehow into this plane of darkness, more like a vortex. Its like I am falling, sometimes i see stars and sometimes I see stars. But what baffles me is why I am I transported into this place? I am not supposed to be seeing my Room? Am I being just transported into the lower astral plane?
The place i visit i know is not of the earth it is elsewhere, whether it is in my head or in the astral i dont know but I DO know that i never got to see my room or surroundings.
It cant be in my head this visualations because almost EVERYTIME i hear this wind roaring i find myself there.

Well, again you're not the only one that has experienced any of these sensations (I recommend you visit some of the forums that deal with astral projection specifically, as most of what you experienced has already been covered).

The "wind noise" is a form of hallucination called "vibrations" (in most places online, it's called that). Basically, when you are getting close to a projection, you will sometimes experience this. It's not always noise either - you might feel like your body is being hit with an electric current, or you may see things like "spirits" or flashes of light (the experiences vary from person to person). In most cases, the most common one is sleep paralysis.

Strange as it may sound, I have heard of the "vortex" you are describing as well. The internet term for it is "the void", or what seems to be a place surrounded by blackness. From what I was told (I haven't experienced it personally), it's supposed to be some kind of training place, where you could get oriented with yourself.

The reason that you aren't able to see your room is a little more complex, as there are several theories out there. The one I tend to follow is that when projecting, you are projecting into a layer (think of an onion) - the "farther" you are from the physical layer, the weirder everything gets. Additionally, it takes more concentration to stay close to the physical layer. In some cases, the reason you can't see your room might be because you didn't "ask" to see your room - on the astral, the rules are a little different. By "thinking" about your room, you should actually be able to "see" it.

Now, I don't know a lot about what happens when you project, but I believe you are correct in a sense that only a part of you actually does the attempt - something stays behind to make sure that your body doesn't need something (ie going to the bathroom, waking up during a fire, etc). It's the same reason I've never heard stories about anyone being "possessed" while out on a trip.

I can give you a recommended reading list if you;d like - most of the information is free online (as in, the authors are putting it out there for free, not illegally free).

-fossilera

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Hey Thanks, Yes and FEAR does strange things to oneself. I am a very sensitive person, which is why I think I can sense spirits around me. I just know when a presence is there, watching me somehow. Sometimes it is kind of comforting/protective doesnt want me to get hurt from the external world. Your Right, in the sense that I should explore this more. Which was my ORIGINAL plan you see, to explore astral projection, in a sense for becoming a better person. But I like to keep an open mind in the sense that I will have to do a bit more research until i can deepen my astral travel experiences.
Thanks for replying

and Peace be with you

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The Void. Wow could not have given a better term for this world. And yes empty blackness, nothingness. Kind of boring my also contemplative.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

:/ I Think its better for me to keep an open mind really. But Evidence that proves both cases is very welcome, which is why I started this thread. Not just for me, for investigating astral projection as a whole really, for the others have done this process before and for newcomers who wish to astral project.
I think its good to hear both sides of the argument, and im not taking a side per say.. Whether it be demonic or not.
But you must admit, each and every person has that '' GUT'' feeling which is unique to everyone. A good example would someone thinking alcohol is corrupt, horrible bad, and sinful and me thinking it is great, nice and awesome. That someone has no right, to stop me from drinking alcohol, just as I have no right to stop someone from astral projecting or proving it demonic, which is not what I intend to do. Rather just gently share my experiences so people are aware of this
See my point.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
Projecting can be abused ,once you are proficient . You can influence people's actions in the real world.
It's not demonic per se,but its not considered an enlightened thing to do .
Projection ,in and of itself ,is addictive . It's not demonic though .

Well, it is related to the occult which is a kind of drug, so I think this could be considered demonic. It is simply part of witchcraft as it had been said in a previous post.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I FINALLY found out what this place is I am visiting, and it is called the VOID.
www.near-death.com...
Basically it is like Hell/Purgatory.. Where souls go to evolve.
No wonder I did not like it there and was DESPERATE to come back to earth to fufill what I am here for. NOW THIS is called enlightenment. Whenever I am in this void, I have this urge to come back to earth no matter what suffering, harassment, financial difficulties, hardship, problems I facing. Its like this reminder that I am here for a reason, that I need this in order to progress as a soul further. That being said, In the void yes i am completely alone so it can be a bit innerving, but its also like this well needed break. SO that being said I know i WILL go there when I die.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Optimisplanet

Now, that I have THAT sorted, has my interest in astral projection in the waking state passed to my subconscious and my soul has left my physical body? or did something help me - with an malevolent intent? (In short a demon dragging me to hell/pugartory aka the VOID) It could be just a neutral spirit I dont really know.. at this point
In the void.. Light,Peace, Happiness sets me free upward. I longer feel fear anymore of this void, in fact I WANT to go there when I die. to contemplate, fix things.
This void gives me alone time, time to fix things, time to evolve. And I have grown accustomed to it over the four years really.
Its just well... doesnt seem NATURAL to be there right now ( as a human being in earth school).

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Optimisplanet

What baffles me is that when '' i try'' to astral project it never happens, not once! It happens just unconsciously, or spontaneously.

This is God's protection over your life, His hand is on your life, probably the result of someones prayers. Perhaps even your own.

Astral projection is a counterfeit, seek the genuine instead (Ian Clayton)...

I am quite certain that when I astral project I am not doing it myself. Something did it for me.

I no longer WANT to astral project but something I feel is forcing me and I want it too stop.

The mechanics of this is quite simple...

Demons and vacuum cleaner salesmen are a lot alike...

Open the door, let them in (for whatever reason) and you have given consent...

Many things can open the door for demonic spirits and harassment into a persons life.

Possibly, the very act of TRYING to astral project could be the demonic doorway that was opened.

Evil spirits are attracted to impurity.

I've worked with literally hundreds of harassment victims, helping them to identify the things in their lives that have opened the doors to the demonic. In every case -- without exception -- demonic spirits have manifested in association with anything for which a power had been assigned. Demonic Spirits

Something tells me it is against God's Will.

Keep listening to that ''GUT'' feeling.

That is God's voice and He will NEVER lead you astray.

"I was that still, small voice in your head that told you to pick Kayla up. But you didn't, did you? I knew you wouldn't pick her up, so I asked another one of my servants to do it, didn't I? That's not the first time you heard my voice, nor will it be the last. You just keep listening and I guarantee you'll find what you seek." The Encounter

Originally posted by sweftl337
No matter where we are all now in our journey, it all starts with first hearing that little voice deep inside that says "something is not right here and I must look deeper". The other clouds and muck that remains as confusion will often fall into it's proper place over time..

edit on 27-6-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I FINALLY found out what this place is I am visiting, and it is called the VOID. I know i WILL go there when I die.

Clearly, that place is NOT God's will for you...

That is why He created Heaven.

Testimonies from Howard Pittman, Howard Storm, and George Rodonaia bare this out.

George Rodonaia's was assassinated by the KGB and spent three days in a morgue freezer:

"Dr. Rodonaia was killed by the KGB, pronounced dead, taken to the morgue for three days and returned to life during his own autopsy. Dr. Rodonaia was a psychiatric researcher who worked for the KGB and later became a dissident. He was a scientist trained in historical materialism and did not believe in God."

"George Rodonaia underwent one of the most extended cases of a near-death experience ever recorded. Pronounced dead immediately after he was hit by a car in 1976, he was left for three days in the morgue. He did not "return to life" until a doctor began to make an incision in his abdomen as part of an autopsy procedure. Prior to his NDE he worked as a neuropathologist. He was also an avowed atheist. LINK

edit on 27-6-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join