Dying Husband Serenades His Wife..

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Just found a vid that brought a tear to my eye.

If only we could all find love like this..

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Oh man that's just sad
Hope he lives though, what more can i say =[

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Sad, yet somehow uplifting..?

These two have obviously shared a life together.
The poor sick man is still there for his Wife, rekindling some memories, probably still telling "Dad" jokes.
As She is there for him ...

getting old is harsh. Yet something we all must face ... one day.

Nice OP boymonkey ! F'd & S'd ...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
BoyMonkey... you DO realise that i am sobbing my eyes out here?

This is just so sad, but at the same so uplifting mate...

I am currently managing the emotions of my wife and her family (Father in-laws wife, sister and brother in-law as my father in-law has generalised cancer... pancreas, liver, lungs, throat etc etc... (not going into details about the whole story... but THANK YOU Monsanto!!!)

Blumin heck... This video has just kicked me up the arse!

I don't know what to say?

Rodinus
edit on 24-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Wanted to add a more complete answer but ended up crying...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Considerate Human ... much ?
( G'day again Rod, you are one of the good guys ! )

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I don't know what's gotten into me in the last few weeks. I've probably gained more emotions due to personal loss but this just made me ball my eyes out. Beautiful to see such love. It made me cry but thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Sorry all for making you all cry, I welled up watching it also.
But hey happy tears are good for the soul. The vid shows love and love makes us know we are alive.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Agreed, they were tears of compassion for another human soul and just seeing the love between those two made me well up!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by Rodinus

Considerate Human ... much ?
( G'day again Rod, you are one of the good guys ! )

G'day too,Australian brother/sister... Not sure if i am am one of the good guys but THAT video certainly triggered off alot of emotions mate... we may be near or far... the most important thing is that SOME of us here care?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Totally on the money mate ! But : ...

Not a ( sheila lol.) Me be ... da bloke !

But much kudos to the people affected ... Do you think we may be able to help as a collective ?

You know ... part of the solution - not the problem ...
edit on 24-6-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Oh man
After my day so far ....................................

Nope lost for words monkeynuts

Thanks (I think)
I'll be in the corner looking bemused

Cody

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I torture myself with stuff like this when I am alone. It reminds me how good life is, how blessed we/I am/are, how little time any of us could/do have and how simple acts of loving kindness like these mean the world to those they are given to.

Thanks for sharing BM.
I hope your days is a good one.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by Rodinus

Totally on the money mate ! But : ...

Not a ( sheila lol.) Me be ... da bloke !

But much kudos to the people affected ... Do you think we may be able to help as a collective ?

You know ... part of the solution - not the problem ...
edit on 24-6-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

You know Timely...

With an arsehole ailment such as the big C, there is nothing anyone can do right now apart from 'Hope"... even for the believers... praying does not seem to work much mate.

I have been in scientific research (especially public) for many a year now and unfortunately public funds cannot do anything for lack of money... saying that, private companies have already found solutions but of course... i and people that work for BIG PHARMA are not allowed to say anything!... BASTARDS!...

Go ahead the MOD without a heart, (we know who you are!) you are used to closing threads with words like this (BASTARD) that come from the very heart just to please your massive power ego and gain points from the managment!!!... but then again, just to prove me wrong you may ignore my comment and have a heart to let this comment run... Lets see huh?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

PS... i have a couple of seconds before this probably gets 404ed!... i am so emotionally overcome by this thread...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing that friend. I am just to tears now. They are good tears and sad ones too. But that's ok, it's always good to cry. I've been trying to be too strong lately and I may crumble if I don't let myself just cry...

I sing that song to my son before I put him to bed. I haven't been since of summer...and wow...my sons watching a show on the tv and they just started singing you are my sunshine...wow...how neat. That song is in the air now. And I will start singing it to my boy every night like I was.

It's a lovely song and that was a sweet video. Thank you again for sharing this. We all need to love and laugh more...and on the occasion cry, it does make you stronger.

Peace and love to you friend
-nat
edit on 24-6-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Yeah it is a great song I sing it to my old people at work when Iam putting them to bed and most know it and once a lady (97) started crying because she said her Father sang it to her.

Here is a great version for you all.

Man this girl nails it..lovely

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Beautiful, but rather than cry it makes me smile. My husband and I sing this song with our grandgirl all the time, and when our end is nigh I can imagine us singing it together as well......well, that song and Al Green's "Let's Stay Together". Maybe the grandgirl will sing harmony if she is there.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Boymonkey,

Thank you for posting this thread that really touched me...

My deepest and sincerest excuses for my "B" words in my post yesterday but this triggered off alot of emotions that have been welling up for quite a while now.

Keep it up Boymonkey... people need to see this type of very touching image.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps, A special thank you to moderation staff for being so understanding

top topics

join