It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts, Prayers, Positive energy anything to help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hi guys

We have an apprentice at work thay went AWOL last week. Today he turned up and we were getting ready to rib him about it.

He broke down in tears and told us his brother has leukmia

Not much we can do to help except be here for him.
Then I thought I know some good people that might take a moment to pray for him or send positive vibes his way.

That's where you guys come in

If you have time please send up a prayer or positive vibes his way

Tanks guys

Cody

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
of course I'll send some positive Chi and some Dragalicious vibes!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
S&F, sending love and light their way.

Also, I think it's actually so nice you posted this and, well, thought of us as help : )

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I thought he was getting camp. Thanks Darth much appreciated

Cody

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

Again thanks samuel.
ATS as a community never ceases to amaze me. You are all like an extended family to me.

Cody

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
will light some joss sticks and ask the Buddha's to help ...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I will sure say a prayer for him later on Cody. Hope things work out well for his family

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Thanks Expat
I just showed my apprentice this page and he was gob smacked to think anyone would bother let alone people from a different religion. You should have seen his face, tears of joy

Cody

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Doc my ever reliable friend
Thanks
Hope things are working out for you
Cody

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Leukemia is a tough one. My sister in law had that. She's three years now cancer free.
But man .. it was a TOUGH TOUGH fight to get here. Even 'cured' she isn't the same as before.
I'll send my best hopes and wishes for him.

(suffering sucks, doesn't it? makes ya' wonder ... )

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Slowly slowly your making me more curious about religion FlyersFan
I thank you for your thoughts.
My adoptive sister went through it you're right it was TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH,

She is now a mother (they harvested some eggs before chemo) And I the uncle of one pretty little amazing girl

Cody

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

welcome .. in this world were all human regardless of what country were from .. part of being human is compassion for ones fellow human beings .. and doing what we can along the way to make the world a little better place than we found it .. ( a daunting task in todays world .. ) rather than adding to the misery in the world ...

to your employee - be strong .. your brother needs you .. with the new treatments available he has a good chance of recovery ... it will help him much having your support along the way

hope making sense .. english not my native language and been long day here not sure if translating proper ..

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I shall pray for your friend Cody. I wish him the strength and courage he needs at this difficult time. HUGS!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sending all the love in my heart and warmth in my soul and positive wishes in my mind that I can gather for this fellow. And teddy bear hugs and angel kisses too. I will "talk" to the angels and hope an angel feather floats down to him and "cures"!! When I was a nurse, I saw some children with this dreaded disease. It is hard to watch/see anyone of any age suffer in any way.

Sending the strongest healing vibrations ever. Blessings and hugs and all the love in the world. It is good you and others are there to give support to the worker and his family/brother and such. Support and comfort can go a long way in bringing some solace and give some strength at such a time. He simply must become well again...everyone and every life on this earth is so important and has value and meaning. Some say the power of prayer should never be under-estimated. Tho my skills relevant to religion have not been good, I will try...join folks in prayer as well. Hugs and much love to all. ^j^

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi guys

Thank you all so much

As of yesterday his brother's 'count has dropped from 30 to 0.6 after 4 days of treatment and the prognosis is excellent.

It's still early days, but I'm sure you're thoughts, love and prayers were a large part of the healing process.

My apprentice has asked me to thank you all from the bottom of his heart and to let you know how moved he was by the response

Many thanks again

Cody

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Im glad things are looking a bit better for his brother Cody. There's certainly plenty of good people on Ats

new topics

top topics

join