It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Confirms Conspiracy to Oust Ron Paul from Primary in 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
38 sec Video (here)

Obama was secretly recorded during the 2012 election, saying that “the powers that be want it to be Romney…and it looks like that’s what it’s going to be.”

Referring to how Ron Paul was obviously robbed in Maine, Obama says “Look what they did up in Maine…They wanted Paul out of the picture quickly, and we all know what happened there.”

And to confirm that he’s part of the “Powers That Be”, he says “I can’t say I blame them.”

“Well, it’s a moot point now anyhow. He’s done,” Obama said apparently referring to Ron Paul’s hopes after the GOP engaged in outright fraud to ensure a victory for Romney.

This short 38-second video clip speaks volumes about how manipulated the presidential elections are:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I couldn't be more shocked if I had awoken with my head sewn to the carpet this morning... -.-

I firmly believed Paul was robbed... big time. I was pissed about it then, and I'm still a bit pissed about it now to tell the truth about. I realize that it does no good to feel that way and that just adds to the piss offedness (I made it up) that I feel.

Some will claim the elections are never rigged. I am close to claiming that I think they've ALWAYS been rigged.
edit on 6/24/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
What speaks volumes is the fact that there is no source given in the article. As well as it being only 5 sentences long. None of this seemed suspicious to you?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Dont mean to be a downer here, but this audio clip was already posted last year, and talked about in a thread right before the election. No sources, no one to validate the clip, so on and so forth. Sorry to be Captain Kill-Joy, but youre beating a dead horse...

Edit: If someone could find the thread and post a link, that would be awesome. Its 1.40 am..... Im quite tired
edit on 24-6-2013 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Tick
Obama was secretly recorded during the 2012 election:

Where and when exactly was that recorded?

it does not sound like Obama

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeTimez
What speaks volumes is the fact that there is no source given in the article. As well as it being only 5 sentences long. None of this seemed suspicious to you?

There was a car crash a few days ago, I found that suspicious. Now, let's say (hypothetically) this is what that source had, who was credible, and lets say it came from an NSA insider (recording of the pres.) and since fellow (a) ended up crashing into a tree, fellow (b) who he entrusted with a copy was to release it in case anything happened to him....

Now granted, this is completely far fetched. But I would not dismiss (this line of thinking) (-it) out of hand. If it's simply a fake recording, many could have been made with much effort put into period and timing to make it seem more legit. Even releasing it to certain people, or making it seem like it's more legitimate could have been done.

In any case, not much to go on, but interesting none-the-less.

(Disclaimer) not lending any weight to the validity of the recording, only saying that it shouldn't be dismissed out of hand. The election showed quite clearly that Romney was heavily favoured by people with power... and past wikileaks show there are accusations (or perhaps worded better, "admissions") that elections are well wrangled to benefit certain parties.

I should also add however, that there is nearly just as much motivation to fake or hoax a call like this as well...
edit on 24-6-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember this being posted around that time.

You can look into it more if you'd like, at the thread above.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
In a country where presidential candidates are voted in by aye's and nay's in a crowded hall...I'm willing to entertain any conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Without a proper source and all that, I think this is a bit suss. Chances are it’s probably a decent voice impersonator and not Obama himself.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by StrangeTimez

There was a car crash a few days ago, I found that suspicious. Now, let's say (hypothetically) this is what that source had, who was credible, and lets say it came from an NSA insider (recording of the pres.) and since fellow (a) ended up crashing into a tree, fellow (b) who he entrusted with a copy was to release it in case anything happened to him....

Now granted, this is completely far fetched. But I would not dismiss (this line of thinking) (-it) out of hand. If it's simply a fake recording, many could have been made with much effort put into period and timing to make it seem more legit. Even releasing it to certain people, or making it seem like it's more legitimate could have been done.

In any case, not much to go on, but interesting none-the-less.

(Disclaimer) not lending any weight to the validity of the recording, only saying that it shouldn't be dismissed out of hand. The election showed quite clearly that Romney was heavily favoured by people with power... and past wikileaks show there are accusations (or perhaps worded better, "admissions") that elections are well wrangled to benefit certain parties.

I should also add however, that there is nearly just as much motivation to fake or hoax a call like this as well...

Lol that car crash was suspicious huh? Not trying to dismiss the claim. I understand proof comes in all shapes and sizes. Im also familiar with the leaks you mention(McCain and Obama?). But I will ALWAYS need more evidence then an audio recording with no source or other evidence to back it up. With that said, even though I call BS on the clip I still BELIEVE the point they are trying to get across. Ron Paul was cheated. Romney was given the nod. Obama was given the crown. That clip is suspect as hell all the same.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Tick

It's funny, this is posted as new on "Befo reitsnews".
They should be called "Afteritsnews"

The speaker (Obama or not?) talked of "Rick" not having a chance. I'd guess that's Rick Santorum, and I agree, he didn't have a chance at the candidacy.

The GOP "powers that be" wanted Romney for their candidate. And they are the ones who shafted Paul in Maine.

Just because someone says, "The powers that be" doesn't mean the federal government. It just means the ones who have the power in any given group (in this case, the GOP).

I can't blame the GOP for wanting Paul out. He didn't have a CHANCE against Obama. At least Romney had a slight chance to beat Obama. He was the GOP's best bet for a win.

I think it's clear the GOP did all they could to keep Ron Paul from the candidacy. He did not stand for what the GOP stands for.

This recording doesn't sound quite right to me, but even if it is Obama, I heard nothing that indicates he's part of the "powers that be" that he's speaking of. That doesn't even make sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeTimez

you have taken the AVI of another BTW, it has been owned and pimped by "TheOneElectric" for a long time now.

True story......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
deleted.
edit on 24-6-2013 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think you're right, the PTB in this case would be the GOP.

And they were the ones that shut down Ron Paul, not only cause he wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of beating Obama, but also that he's just Bat[snip] crazy.

Here's a question for the Paul supporters out there, after he lost the nomination, did any of you all get any of your money back from that so called "money bomb"? I can't imagine he went through all that money.

Especially now that he has retired, I wonder where all that money went.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Not surprising at all

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I didn't want Paul so that's fine with me. However, didn't want Romney either so that sucked.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
From what I understood about Paul.. he had more of a chance against Obama than Romney simply on the civil liberties issue. Paul would definitely have won if people made constitutional rights paramount. Romney was a nobody and a virtual unknown in my neck of the woods until 2012. Paul has been around for quite some time and should have been the GOP Presidential Candidate. I have a feeling this timeline has been altered in favor of the Totalitarian history of North America and not the American Republic that should exist by now.
edit on 25-6-2013 by RoninMD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Tick

You'll notice that there's no source, no evidence, no trail and no explanation of how this little blog in the butt end of cyberspace managed to get hold of something so big.

Let's look at this logically just for a second.

If you had something like this, a real and genuine scandal moment recorded, would you let a poxy little blog report it, or would you go to one of the main parties in all of this so that more people actually heard it? Why just put it up on YouTube instead of going to the media and breaking it properly?

Sorry, but someone either needs to grow a spine and make it clear how they got this with evidence to back up their claim, or people need to calm down and treat this like every other YouTube video out there supposedly "exposing" something - there needs to be MORE EVIDENCE!

Unless someone comes forward to back this up, it has no credibility. Sad, but that's the world we live in.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Why would Obama give a crap about Ron Paul? He's got ZERO chance of winning a national election. The ONLY thinkRP can do, in an election, is split the vote between GOP candidates. Obama would be in favor of that. Obama is not worrying about the oikes of comic book candidate Ron Paul - neither is anyone else.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TownCryer

The Powers that Be are not concerned with your civil liberties.. that includs Obama. Ron Paul was definitely the better choice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join