It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Feels Hotter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Definitely feels hotter to the skin then it did when I was a kid but I'm white as a ghost .

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
so much for there supposedly being a solar minimum, the ozone layer being restored, and chemtrails being sunblock.

seriously its like everything we're told is like the inversion of the underlying reality, nowadays.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
To me, it feels like summer and winter have both been more extreme than usual.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I agree I have commented to a number of people that the sun feels a lot hotter lately....I suppose it's a subjective thing but all of the people I said that to replied that they felt the same way

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Definitely feels hotter to the skin then it did when I was a kid but I'm white as a ghost .

I've felt like it was both brighter and hotter the last 10 years or so. The sense of heat from the sun is no longer pleasant, it is practically a stinging sensation. Not saying it has changed, but my perception of it certainly has.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
so much for there supposedly being a solar minimum, the ozone layer being restored, and chemtrails being sunblock.

seriously its like everything we're told is like the inversion of the underlying reality, nowadays.

The Grand Solar Minimum is expected to begin in 2020 and we'll feel the effects around 2024 if that's the case. That's why our heat is peaking right now. And also why our winters are getting colder.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I would agree 100%, been thinking this and looking for people with eyes for years now!! I think the sun is much more intense, and a whiter color instead of yellowish. Seems like when I was a kid (30-40 yrs ago)you could look at the Sun in the evening and it wouldn't burn your eyes out of your head. Just a big yellow ball
Although more intense, it doesn't seem to be changing the temperatures on the "planet". I looked into flat Earth, but I'm not buying that.
I really do wonder about the Sun and the moon being the same distances from us though. 1 is 400 times the size of the other and also 400 times farther away.... Really?
Is that easily scientifically proven by one's self? Don't think I'm smart enough to Wrap my mind around that Process.

If I mention things like this to people they just look at me like I'm completely insane. Like i am speaking another language( I think its spiritual blindness). I don't care that they think I'm insane but it's just a waste of time.

I truly believe that this life is a spiritual battle between Jesus Christ and satan. Seems like everything that points to Jesus or creation has been manipulated, twisted and/or covered up so that folks will live like animals and not worry about the consequences of their right or wrong actions.

I saw a post on this same website from like 2010. They were talking about the Sun being brighter/ hotter. I think the last post The person seemed to agree with all of our observations even explained which made sense, But then at the end he said that the Sun was a spirit and that it was helping us get to our next level of consciousness. =Some new age garbage. That is a perfect example of how this world twists the facts. Give you a bunch of truth mix it with lies and send you to hell.

a reply to: Gargoyle91

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

And also why our winters are getting colder.

You know that northern hemisphere winters are southern hemisphere summers, right?

You know that the USofA is not the entire northern hemisphere, right?
edit on 9/30/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Y

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ronnie6657
Is it just me or does the sun feel hotter to the skin than usual? Even when temps are fairly cool, the sun is so intense to the skin. It isn't so much the heat as it is a noticable burning feeling on exposed skin. Anyone else feel this?

Yes, I feel it too.

Unfortunately, it's due to an incurable condition we all suffer from. It's called "Aging".

The skin begins to thin and dry out and gets more sensitive to heat & cold and sunlight (UV rays) so you also sunburn more easily. Being older & more experienced our bodies recognize the warning signals sent from the skin re: overexposure to the sun, and we feel it very quickly and acutely.

On the other hand - the sun's UV rays may really be increasing for some reason and our planets protective ozone layer and magnetic fields are in much worse shape than we suspect so we are all going to get skin cancer & die.

Pick your poison - whatever makes you happy, although both options suck.

I hate it when that happens...

As a reminder, The opinion above is mine alone. Please buckle your seatbelts and put your seats back in their full upright position.

The author makes no warranties express or implied. Your mileage may vary, void where prohibited, offer not valid on any day that ends with the letter "y", etc etc...

edit on 9/30/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join