It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Feels Hotter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I wish I lived in a place where it's always cloudy, except from the night....
I hate the sun, but unfortunately I have to be in the sun (cause my work demands it).
YES it is getting hotter, the last five years were the worst, and even when we have like 20 degrees C, it still burns my skin.
When we have above 40 C it is hell. Surrounded by hot concrete, the nearest trees and natural soil are many miles away, and you can't even feel a breeze at night, so even then everything is still too hot from the sun.
Add to all these the constant decrease of the ozone layer and the heavily polluted air we constantly breathe caused by millions of cars, trucks, buses, factories.- and we have made a true hell on earth to live in. (stupid mankind).
I know we can't do anything about the sun, but we could organize better our lives ad the f$#@$# cities we live in.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I've noticed the sun seems more intense in recent years. I know some people who have mentioned the same thing.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the feedback on this topic! It is interesting to see so many others are feeling this way as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A servant who has been shown elements of what is to come, including the great heat from the sun to befall this earth---very powerful testimony.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
idk if it's because I live in Phoenix, but it does feel hotter. My skin feels like its burning off when I walk outside!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Looks like NASA is 'curious' also in high-level awareness of the solar activity to intensify---timely.
www.news.com.au...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

I am in Michigan. My wife was telling me the same story about the sun glasses. Can't be without them anymore. I don't notice it, but I wear shades as a rule. I think the sun is hotter. We are 60 years old and have been playing tennis sense 1976 outside, all summer. The dam sun is hotter, I don't care what they say. We know what it feels like. Something is diferent ! That is a fact. What the dif. is, I have no clue.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I haven't noticed it being hotter but I have noticed it being brighter.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yea when I'm driving, my visor is down protecting my face, but not my chest and it feels like its torching my chest through my clothes. Horrible this year

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I flagged this thread because people should be aware something isn't as it should supose to be with our sun. For some years I keep telling friends that I find it suspicious we do not hear anything about the status of our ozonlayer. First when it was discovered that there is a hole in the layer campaigns were started to reduce all kinds of products that have a negative influence on this layer. But now, these days.... nothing....

Maybe because there is nothing to keep status of or to protect...there is no ozonlayer. IMHO this has everything to do with these chemtrails people keep talking about. Spraying stuff to keep the radiation away... Sometimes I can feel the sun really burning...it feels like little stings.

Something isn't right with our sun and we the people are not fully informed...thats for sure....like with many other things the government isn't telling us about....we want disclosure!!

edit on 28/6/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Birds have been chirping in my area starting at 1:00 AM instead of 5:00 AM ish. Can't quite figure that out if it's normal or not but it seems very out of place.
edit on 30-6-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
Birds have been chirping in my area starting at 1:00 AM instead of 5:00 AM ish. Can't quite figure that out if it's normal or not but it seems very out of place.

I've noticed that too. They start chirping in the middle of the night instead of at/just before sunrise.
edit on 30-6-2013 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917

Originally posted by libertytoall

I've noticed that too. They start chirping in the middle of the night instead of at/just before sunrise.

Yes and yes !

I used to sleep with the bedroom window open but can't anymore because all the birds start chirping up a storm at 3:00 in the morning... 2-3 hours before sunrise. Out here in the country we have 6 bazillion birds, so you can imagine the sound level.

I've noticed this in just the past 5+ years or so.
Thought I was losing my mind and just couldn't remember that maybe the birds have always done this and never noticed before.

Thanks for clarifying that I haven't lost my noodle afterall.

Back on topic:

I wonder if all the pollution in the air has some kind of amplifying effect on the sun's rays in the lower atmosphere ? Amplification with both the brightness and the strength of the rays ? This might explain why people are feeling an increased intensity from the sun even though the sun is supposedly not more active than usual.

As an analogy: When you're driving in fog, you need to drive with your headlights on low because the brightness intensifies causing blindness, especially when you have headlights coming at you from the opposite direction.

So maybe heavier particles in the air cause the sun's rays to intensify in the same way even though we can't see (like we can with fog) that the air is carrying these heavier particles ?

Food for thought ?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Char-Lee

Here ya go.
Past three months. Pretty minor fluctuations. About 0.09% from the highest to lowest. I don't think your skin is going to notice it.

Past ten years. Shows changes due to the Solar cycle but not much of a real change:

edit on 6/25/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Anecdotal evidence is still evidence.

So imagine for now that what we are all saying were true, what could be possible causes?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr1Akula

I have to agree with most of the statement presented here. My brother-in-law has worked in construction all his life. Recently his complaint about how intense the heat comig from our Sun. His body feels like small thorns on the top layer of his skin.
With so many people voicing their concern; maybe all those high tech equipment needs to be re-calibrated. Our scientific community has at times readjusted current data to meet new findings.
So people,it is not psycological,it is real,times are changing.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm in the UK and we have had pretty unusual weather lately but I guess in the grand scheme of things it could be perfectly normal for earth.
Anyway, I wanted to say that my friends daughter is 16yrs old, not particularly fair colouring, yet she was in the garden with factor 50 sunscreen on for less than 30 minutes and her back burned so bad she needed medical attention for the pain. They looked almost third degree burns. So while I personally can't say yes or no (I have a skin condition called melasma, have to avoid too long in the sun sadly), I can confirm that my friends would agree the sun does seem to be a lot more 'burny' (yes I know, it's not a proper word lol).

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronnie6657

Yes, I agree with your assessment. I've mentioned that the sun feels much hotter (even more so than last year). Normally, my flowers last till October with minimal watering. This year they're drying up much faster. But that's not the only thing...the garden is suffering from the intense heat. Watering at night helps a little. But when you go outside the sun's rays hitting your body are extremely intense. I feel as if something's going on but no one is really giving this subject matter much thought.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage Hello, I have just joined this forum and yes I have noticed that sunshine feels much hotter than it used to. So I asked various people and all but one, confirmed the sun does feel much hotter. I did some research and sunshine hitting Earth is hotter because there is less cosmic dust between the sun and the Earth. This will ad to global warming. Also, for more info see pole shift. Why governments are trying to hide this is beyond me. Perhaps they do not think they owe everyone a duty of care to give them a chance to get prepared. I mean chances of survival favours those who are prepared. It appears that every 12,000 years or so civilisations disapear. I am no expert on this subject but, if, evidence shows sea shells high up on land then water must have been there at some time in the past. Water expands when it heats up. The Arctic ice has been melting in winter with temperatures 40c above normal. I do not think CO2 alone is responsible for climate change, we have deforrestation, methane bubles rising from the land and sea as well as the fact that more of the suns heat is reaching Earth due to our solar system coming out of a cosmic dust cloud. see watchers.news...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I know where I am at, the UV index makes it feel a lot hotter than the temp indicates.

I am talking like its 60 degrees F and I am in shorts and a tank top feeling warm walking the dogs until the clouds block the sun then I am freezing.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: billdadobbie

An old post I know, but the average ground temperature dropped 2.5 degrees Fahrenheit on 9/11. It did not go up, it went down.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join