It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Feels Hotter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I spend just as much time outside now as I did 25 years ago.

I never wore sunglasses then...now I can't leave the house without them....

(20/20 BTW)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Reptilian-Feline hybrid shapeshifter from the 9th dimension, in sector 5G of the Kurog Quadrant.

About the OP, I personally can't say that I feel the sun is any hotter on my skin than previously. I do a lot of work around my home and haven't noticed the sun feeling hotter.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Signs of the Times
"The Weakening Magnetosphere, Chaos and the Law of Katecho.

Katecho, biblically speaking, means "Restrainer"

There appears to be sufficient evidence to allege Earth's magnetosphere is weakening. That permits more protons and electrons in the solar wind to reach Earth's surface and beyond into the mantle, which produces excess heat from within the planet while simultaneously heating the atmosphere. This electronics storm negatively impacts all life forms. The weakening of the magnetosphere also permits bolides and smaller shrapnel to reach Earth's surface. Weather patterns change. Earthquaking and volcanic activity increases as the crust heats from within and expands. Ice melts off the polar regions. Atoll and coastal flooding will soon become obvious. Then the ancient Stickmen return; they should be seen in the heavens along the zodiac.

This is the early stages of the end of a long-term cycle of cosmic stability that will erupt into full-blown Cosmic Chaos in the solar system. Cosmic Chaos is here defined as "Orderly Disorder"...its analagous to excited atoms in a heated object. In this scenario the Sun is excited to an electronics storm from an outside high-energy stream. The Sun, in turn, excites all the planets in its capture to each produce more internal heat and brightness. Earth will slowly get hotter and hotter; the ground, in places, will liquify. The Sun eventually switches off; but it switches back on a few days later. In this Switch Off/On the Sun produces a shock wave that rumbles out to the edges of the solar system. As it cascades over Earth this shock wave physically shakes the planet. Every man woman and child will stagger like a drunkard. The sensation is akin to a powerful earthquake. The whole Earth vibrates and shudders and rocks and rolls; it should emitt noises. Somewhere around the solar switch Off/On Earth's the Hapgood effect should happen...the crust slides over the fluid mantle to a new spin axis.

In synopsis, this is the repeating history of the solar system. Ancient men knew this version of history. This version has been witheld from general history and particularly so commencing circa the 13th century AD. This was the start of History Revisionism. The latest development in history revisionism was Charles Darwin's 19th century contribution, but earlier called, Spontaneous Generation. Fifth century BC mystic, Empedocles is often said to be the father of Evolution. Darwin produced a works of Grimm Brothers proportions that was represented by Smithsonians as fact. Catastrophism up til then was the standard explanation of history. By mid-20th century the Darwin hypothesis became betrothed to Establishment science. Catastrophism nearly died.

The NT disciples of the lord Christ, both Yehudim and Gentiles, were familiar with the Catastrophism version of history. Just as the Kolbrin reckons the law governing the universe alters and the cosmos goes from stability to instability, so too does Scripture. Chaos from the cosmos! One NT writer calls this law, "Katecho". William Barclay wrote about it this way:- "You know about the restraining power (Katechon) which at present holds things in check......it will remain secret only until the restraining power (Katechon) is removed from the scene". Quoted from the Second of Thessalonians chapter two and verses six and seven.

The present weakening magnetosphere is the early stage of "Katecho" removal, so that Chaos can resume in its full fury. As the Fabian Turtle implies 'gradual change and a remoulding to the heart's desire', so too will Chaos emerge and remould Earth to Paradise, just as the Creator desires."
www.blogos.org...
www.bbsradio.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The sun doing "strange" things would explain why my antenna to my TV messes up at around 6-8pm CST. Also, yesterday there was a strange power flux in my area, and this is getting more and more frequent. All of a sudden the lights will get super bright for about half-2 seconds, then go normal, or the lights will flicker down like a brown out. Not sure if that is due to normal power usage or an EMP like pulse wave, which could emanate from the sun.

The burning of the skin is getting more frequent as well, and I use to get darker then my half-Jamaican sister. The sun seems hotter, and brighter. The moon also is not quite how it should look, as if it is lopsided (not sure if it is related, but it is one of the "odd" things noticed as of late). Perhaps this "burning sun" and the "chemtrails" are either related, or the chemtrails are a mitigation attempt due to the intensity of of the sun as of late. Meaning, what if the PTB know this is happening, and are spraying this crap in the air, in an attempt to decrease the risk? I think they are using the wrong mix of chemicals, if indeed that is the case.

I have no proof of anything, these are just my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I spend just as much time outside now as I did 25 years ago.

I never wore sunglasses then...now I can't leave the house without them....

(20/20 BTW)

Um...that has NOTHING to do with the sun being brighter and everything to do with AGING...

You are getting old... Sucks I know I am too just noticed this year I need more light while reading. And after having 20-15 vision for years mine are finally around 20-20 and I may need reading glasses!

edit on 24-6-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just curious...

Is not everything in rotation around the sun, ever so slowly getting dragged towards the sun? I mean, eventually, Mercury's rotation will finally hit a point where the suns gravity will take over and pull it in and eat it right? I'm aware that it's gravity itself that keeps it in rotation, but aren't we inching closer to the sun over long periods of time? Like a spiral. Isn't the whole of our galaxy even doing the same, heading ever so slowly towards the center? Same thing with all the planets and even our moon, the gravity of the sun exerts such force that it's slowly creeping away from us isn't it? Eventually the earth's gravity that keeps the moon in rotation around earth will be overtaken by the sun and bye - bye it will eventually go?

Well this is what my husband is trying to tell me as I asked him the question about if he thought the sun was hotter. (He said, no not really, just getting older and my skin doesn't regenerate like it use to.) LOL. I'm not very much into astronomy, but I'm sure someone is aware. Is he right? Are eventually after billions and billions of years, the sun drags us closer micro-inch by micro-inch till it eats it's planets?

Cirque

edit on 24-6-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: corrections. added thought

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'd say the sun has been a bit intense just recently....Yes.

I've found sunlight harder to be in for any length of time compared to how it was not that long ago..

One thing that I do have empathy with the OP and your good self is that the sun does feel more intense, while where I am, the winds are quite cold, (they are not the usual westerlies anymore) although after around ten years of so little sun here it is a welcome change, but when it's very sunny here, and this time of the year it is usually fairly humid, but it's not it's dry air and if you are out of the sun, say in a room with an open window, it is bloody cold from the wind. Maybe this MSM article from back a bit can throw some light in general, not everything.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 24-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The strange thing is, water is feeling wetter as well. Is this a coincidence?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jburg6
The strange thing is, water is feeling wetter as well. Is this a coincidence?
Because of having more kinetic energy.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Just curious...

Is not everything in rotation around the sun, ever so slowly getting dragged towards the sun? I mean, eventually, Mercury's rotation will finally hit a point where the suns gravity will take over and pull it in and eat it right? I'm aware that it's gravity itself that keeps it in rotation, but aren't we inching closer to the sun over long periods of time? Like a spiral. Isn't the whole of our galaxy even doing the same, heading ever so slowly towards the center? Same thing with all the planets and even our moon, the gravity of the sun exerts such force that it's slowly creeping away from us isn't it? Eventually the earth's gravity that keeps the moon in rotation around earth will be overtaken by the sun and bye - bye it will eventually go?

Well this is what my husband is trying to tell me as I asked him the question about if he thought the sun was hotter. (He said, no not really, just getting older and my skin doesn't regenerate like it use to.) LOL. I'm not very much into astronomy, but I'm sure someone is aware. Is he right? Are eventually after billions and billions of years, the sun drags us closer micro-inch by micro-inch till it eats it's planets?

Cirque

edit on 24-6-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: corrections. added thought

Well getting older is about getting older.
Earth's orbit around the Sun is elliptical at present and is tidal, as is the Moon around the Earth. The Moon is edging away from Earth, the Earth is edging away from the Sun.

After that is the subject of many ideas, including as the Sun loses it's mass the Earth could accelerate moving further away. This might help,

www.newscientist.com...

It's all up for grabs though.
edit on 24-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ronnie6657
Is it just me or does the sun feel hotter to the skin than usual? Even when temps are fairly cool, the sun is so intense to the skin. It isn't so much the heat as it is a noticable burning feeling on exposed skin. Anyone else feel this?

and I thought I was going crazy or something.....I have been telling my husband for the last few years that the sun actually feels hotter than before.....I thought maybe it was just menopause that made me feel as if my skin was cooking when I go into the sun....even in mild weather! I ALSO have noticed the shadows seem to be different....like the sun is in a different location than 10 years ago or something....I also MUST wear sunglasses where as before, I could get away with not wearing them....but...maybe THAT is age......

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The sun turns my sexy olive man-skin a beautiful golden brown!

Bring it on Sol!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have seen these symptoms before and it could be quite serious. When the sun tingles and burns your skin, not from being hot but from just being exposed... well it is very concerning. I have heard of people bursting into flames!

Apparently this condition has finally escaped the confines of remote Serbia!

For the people in a tiny Serbian village there is nothing sexy or romantic about a vampire. In fact, they are terrified that one of the most feared vampires of the area has been roused back to life.
Source from ABC News

Do not worry! Dr. Julia Hoffman has been working on a cure...

Julia Hoffman was a doctor in the field of psychology and rare blood disorders at Windcliff Sanitarium. In 1966, she moved into Collinwood and discovered the vampire, Barnabas Collins.
Source wiki on Dr. Hoffman

But in all reality I would blame the solar maximum because I have noticed this too... It would be interesting to find out if this is related...

"The extreme ultraviolet photons that are most intense during the peak of the solar cycle aren't the same as the UV rays that give you sunburns," notes Dr. Judith Lean, a physicist at the US Naval Research Laboratory. "Sunburns come from the UV-A and UV-B bands around 300 nanometers. Extreme ultraviolet photons from the Sun are at least 10 times more energetic than UV-A and UV-B and they vary 100 times more [between solar minimum and solar maximum]. It's a good thing they're all absorbed by nitrogen and oxygen at high altitudes -- otherwise a day at the beach would be no fun."
Source: NASA
edit on 24-6-2013 by Volund because: added NASA link

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I agree 100%, I have been talking about this recently.

I cannot stand outside for more than a minute without burning up now. I cannot even open my eyes outside very widely, but that has always been the case as I have blue eyes and am very sensitive to light.

In general I assume this is merely my subjective unfounded perception based on opinion. I haven't noticed any actual major temperature anomalies of major concern. The flora and fauna around here seem to be doing alright from what I can see out the window. (Austin Tx)

However since so many other people are noticing this same strange phenomena, this causes me to pause and wonder if it was really all in my head or if indeed the sun is burning a little deeper these days? Hmmm this is a really interesting thing to speculate about.

I am not too worried about it currently because I moved back to Texas specifically to avoid the cold snows of the north and to burn here in the hot sun. So I kinda did ask for this.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage since you are very well versed in these topics I require your assist.
Let us for a moment assume "what if this were really happening":

What could possibly be the causation of such a strange specific limited phenomena?
Why wouldn't it also cause a chain reaction of other noticeable events?

What leads you to presume this is overreaction based on ignorance and misunderstandings?

I would just like to know what is possible and what is not possible here.

I suppose anything could be possible. Perhaps a chemical preservative used in common food items just recently (last few years) causes skin to become more sensitive to light? I can imagine countless possibilities here.

While at the same time I can imagine a bunch of people overreacting to mere subjective opinions. So I really am quite confused although not too concerned. Any additional information you can shed light upon would be much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

That is a very interesting post.

I do not know how accurate it is but I will take what you have said into consideration because I do realize some aspects of it are indeed true, but others I am not educated on enough to know for sure.

But I will look into things as a result of your prodding. Thank you for the information.
Very very interesting.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by borntowatch
As a kid 40 odd years ago I could play in the sun all day without being burned to a crisp, 30 minutes in the sun now and I turn red.
I dont believe in global warming but the sun bites harder now than ever before.
Something has changed
SPF 40 for me
SW australia

You mention something has changed...
So you spend as much time in the sun as you do when you were a kid?

No I cant I get burned to easily
Neither can my kids

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The weather is completely outta whack. Many people keep saying things are fine, but i don't think so. The sun only comes out for a couple of hours, every day. When it does come out, usually around 2 p.m., it comes out with a vengeance. But, that only lasts for a couple of hours. Then, it's back to clouds and overcast. Current temp is 60 degrees at 12:30 a.m. pst. Not exactly "summertime" weather; and i don't expect it to change.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It's freezing cold and rainy in Sydney. Has been for the past few days

Brrrrrrrrr

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It's Summer Solstice time, longest days of the year. Happens every year because people go out more to catch the difference.

You might be more sensitive from prescription medication, or if you are living in a city with layers of EM radiation already. Could be a flare from the sun or some solar effect but it's not an M class or X class flare otherwise this reply wouldn't make much sense from me as those make my head spin. Also the other night despite my eyes recognizing it was nighttime, my mind was tricked into thinking the big moon was the sun and so it decided to turn me into an insomniac these past several days.

What's the color of "hotter" to me? Well that's high purple but it jumps an invisible rainbow and turns into lime green and then a sulfur yellow, for lack of better color terms, for feeling the rays of burn, the kind you can feel with your eyes closed. Then after that I guess it would fade into space black with a twinge of midnight blue from the ozone, where black is solid dangerous, feeling the sounds of satellites and large planets like Jupiter and Saturn.

Today it'd be hotter but it's not to the dangerous edge of invisible sulfur yellow, the kind that, well you don't want to sunbathe then because your body just soaks up the skin cancer. Maybe less than that but still not a safe soft sun for tanning. Maybe in three more days it won't be so harsh.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join