It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are evol and wanted to control others who dont know about evol, why would you teach them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

It's interested how controlled people are. They get irritated just because people are typing in a different way than the majority.

If Ophiuchus wants to say "Evol" instead of "Evil" or "Nu" instead of "Knew", why shouldn't Ophiuchus be able to talk in his or her own unique way?

The problem is that I had no idea what he was refering to! I didn't know if Evol is a person, a character, or some other concept..... I had to read other peoples questions and his answers to figure out what he was refering to.

Its just that language doesn't work (doesn't vehicle concepts from one to another) if we don't all know what words signify what!

I still didin't understand the rest of his/her post. I don't understand the motive behind writing something the readers can't make heads or tails of.
But yes, he/she is free to do so, no doubt.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I kind of avoid the topic of teaching man, for they didn't actually teach us. Those two are Ets, and not lords, for even the Highest Love and Goodness never lords it over anyone. Just my 2 bits. I understand that its said very respectfully however.

The main thing is that humans are ETs with ET souls too, and in tests, some higher level tests. Some just trying to improve things. According to Sleeper, some are prisoners even for past bad conduct. Its not up to Enki/Enlil to see the good or potential in us, for the annanuki (a certain element therein) downgraded the human dna from the Lyra, Pleiadian and Orion groups that were here. The humans were already space age and on mars and various planets, except they had soul memories and were telepathic at that time. They downgraded the school. Harsh school, but it doesnt happen on its own, it only happens if people's behavior becomes harsh, but then one has to talk about whether they were helped along into insanity or not.

In any case, our HS always sees the potential in us no matter how long our travels and how many kazillion years we've been at this, or not.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Interesting idea in whether or not one should nudge and teach/instruct people within the school or just leave it to its own devices.....

I believe in TEAMWORK, and that the reason why one should assist, and help things progress and grow, is because either you believe in Love and Family or you're a lone wolf predator. ... Love or its opposite evol....

This touches on another concept, tough love schools where people are supposed to sink or swim...

God/Goodness and Family only want everyone happy, so who came up with the idea of a hellish harsh existence to learn in. I completely disagree with anyone learning anything in a harsh place we're they're unsafe adn this school needs to be rescued and everyone healed.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

The problem is that I had no idea what he was refering to! I didn't know if Evol is a person, a character, or some other concept..... I had to read other peoples questions and his answers to figure out what he was refering to.

Yes Bluesma the word EVOL is used to SPARK something within YOUR consciousness as you read it and see LOVE when ALSO spelled with the same letters in reverse sounds like evil... and further did some a long time ago reconfigure as to add more to the mysteries here..

Thing is I /me / he not she my friends
write it like that as to do exactly what it does causes the reader who is not aware of how 1 spells evol to read a little deeper into the context that is usually written from a direct conscious/emotion stand point, so like im there but not fully writings somewhat guided from Higher influence or assisted from H.S or Higher Self therefore the messages come thru as they do as opposed to when I write direct un influenced.

Originally posted by Bluesma
Its just that language doesn't work (doesn't vehicle concepts from one to another) if we don't all know what words signify what!

1 apollos Bluesma for the non clarity, but when in these types of threads generated, you sometimes got to let the energy communicate to you within the words. And when your post was recovered here:

The question, it seems, can only be considered by those who have belief in the Enki and Enlil myths as being true.

I always heard that story differently. What I hear in it is not a literal story. I always thought it refered to knowledge of Good and Evil in the sense of ego- when humans changed from being simply living in the moment, and following instincts which indicated + or - (pulsion, repulsion) in response to things,
to the state of intellectualizing that experience, holding it in memory, and using that experience as a determining point for good and evil in a way that is projected into future, and universally.

1 felt you received the energy as you transmitted back, and your point of view as 1 shared is appreciated as it brings a concept related to humanity developing and maturing w/o a GOD like presence...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I kind of avoid the topic of teaching man, for they didn't actually teach us. Those two are Ets, and not lords, for even the Highest Love and Goodness never lords it over anyone. Just my 2 bits. I understand that its said very respectfully however.

1 understand Unity_99, for its a sensitive subject to get exposed to and then process the truths and fakes added down the line... For me it was an experience actually going thru LIFE with GOD always around within my mind/consciousness/SPIRIT. Not visually most times, but presence always felt. Various experiences that many around me as well as myself experienced basically validated GOD or a HIGHER POWER Guiding me and @ times overseeing my times of dark consciousness.. (unless that was luck, but then what's a stronger belief system? a belief in higher power guiding/overseeing or Luck)??

Originally posted by Unity_99

The main thing is that humans are ETs with ET souls too, and in tests, some higher level tests. Some just trying to improve things. According to Sleeper, some are prisoners even for past bad conduct. Its not up to Enki/Enlil to see the good or potential in us, for the annanuki (a certain element therein) downgraded the human dna from the Lyra, Pleiadian and Orion groups that were here. The humans were already space age and on mars and various planets, except they had soul memories and were telepathic at that time. They downgraded the school. Harsh school, but it doesnt happen on its own, it only happens if people's behavior becomes harsh, but then one has to talk about whether they were helped along into insanity or not.

In any case, our HS always sees the potential in us no matter how long our travels and how many kazillion years we've been at this, or not.

This is what made 1 search for the/them Unity_99 and as 1 gained exposure to LORD ENKI and LORD ENLIL AND FATHER ANU LILITU - INANNA - MARDUK (ANNUNAKI) influences upon EA*RTH. This exposure was the same exposure many who encounter it the exposure go thru I went thru it too. Its sorta like a genetic altering just considering and processing the data/exposure. And so this is why 1 understands the many feelings related to considering these beings GODS after some consider them ET... because your minds try to balance out OK they ARE actual CREATOR Creations maybe and then so are YOU, but it is intelligent to acknowledge that some have experienced the phases of LIFE and DEATH... WITHIN EXISTENCE before YOU and so considering their PARANORMAL -their ELDERNESS over mankind in IN SPIRIT & FLESH. Is it a far reach say since they may have more EXPERIENCE In the phases of Life and Death within EXISTENCE to consider them what they ARE to mankind. Considering mankind in its CURRENT young age is already trying to hmm download themselves within some mainframe which then expands their LIVES OR FURTHER EMBED INTO ARTIFICIAL ENVIRONMET SUITS OR AVATARS...

Now consider an advanced elder species mastering it those life evolving -enhancing -expansion techs... And so sees more of man then what man & perhaps others can see...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 6/27/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
once man learns paranormal techs interdimensional techs demonstrated in movie AVATAR of beaming into suits
maybe mankind will consider more advanced beings already doing so an maybe then appreciation will be made...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Okay. I understand what you are saying. I used to write similarly, in a way that was more like streaming directly from subconscious. I observed that it also was received in a way i called "going in the back door"- the subconscious of others would receive it in a way that sort of detoured the intellect.

I found I ran into a lot of problems relationally though. It provoked some very hostile reactions, the way confusing foreign films sometimes do for some people?

Many people found it very troubling, and like an unwilled invasion, so I eventually decided not to do this anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join